[Canada's Baby Store] Strollers and many other items on half price

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 17th, 2018 8:01 pm
Tags:
Feb 24, 2008
39 posts
8 upvotes
Edmonton
I also ordered on June 29th and still no shipping notification.
Just emailed their customer service for a status update.
[OP]
Jun 24, 2013
575 posts
1140 upvotes
Mississauga
chckn wrote:
Jul 6th, 2018 6:07 pm
I also ordered on June 29th and still no shipping notification.
Just emailed their customer service for a status update.
i also emailed -hope to get reply soon
Mar 30, 2018
25 posts
11 upvotes
Just received this reply

"As per notice on website we are experiencing delays due to volume and the warehouse move."
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2008
1089 posts
253 upvotes
Can anyone recommend a good baby crib and stroller for first little one arriving in 4 months?
Apr 28, 2017
486 posts
312 upvotes
No sales on strollers and the 'sale' price of everything else is regular prices
[OP]
Jun 24, 2013
575 posts
1140 upvotes
Mississauga
srz5095 wrote:
Jul 9th, 2018 9:56 am
Just received this reply

"As per notice on website we are experiencing delays due to volume and the warehouse move."
same for me too
Nov 5, 2008
197 posts
89 upvotes
Richmond
Had ordered, but just got the email saying the 3D One stroller is out of stock and credit card is getting refunded.
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2003
2199 posts
358 upvotes
Toronto West
Use a normal home cam and buy a spare for the same price or less than a stupid baby monitor. We've got a handful of these. Cheap enough that you can keep a spare and all the key features you need AND an android app. We went through 2 motorolas before saying these things suck compare to just normal cameras

https://www.amazon.ca/Wansview-Camera-W ... amera+baby

When these die we will replace them with the WyzeCam.
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2005
1475 posts
126 upvotes
Ottawa
freakyflow wrote:
Jul 9th, 2018 10:39 am
Can anyone recommend a good baby crib and stroller for first little one arriving in 4 months?
Hardly there's any decent crib in there. Bassinet is another option for a new born, but I always find new bassinet is not worth the price. I had a used Bily bassinet for a few months then sold it again.
As for the strollers, I strongly recommend you try one out in store first.
User381785 wrote:
Jul 9th, 2018 10:49 am
No sales on strollers and the 'sale' price of everything else is regular prices
I do see some strollers are still on sale under single and double.
Sep 6, 2009
183 posts
17 upvotes
Oshawa
I got an email today saying my order (placed on June 30th) had been processed but one of my items has gone out of stock so I'm being refunded for that item. No shipping confirmation, though.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2003
1106 posts
59 upvotes
lol - ordered 5 things in different categories the first night and it turns out they're all out of stock, so what really was in stock then?

edit: they still show up as in stock online, so I guess they never update their website
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2005
1475 posts
126 upvotes
Ottawa
Got my shipping confirmation as well as tracking codes via CanPar.
Dec 15, 2017
67 posts
61 upvotes
Drasco wrote:
Jun 30th, 2018 8:36 am
Thanks OP!

I am looking for a baby monitor. Any recommendations? The levana Astra looks good with a lot of features and good battery life.

TIA
For our first baby we got an expensive baby monitor that was well over $299, for our second we got a cheaper one under $80 and when got to our third we just simply bought a cheap monitor (sound only and it can be very loud) from IKEA. But eventually your parental instincts is best. Cheers!
Dec 15, 2017
67 posts
61 upvotes
Like everyone else, we are still waiting for our order to be shipped since June 30th for the "Summer Infant 3D Flip Lightweight Convenience Stroller in Black/Ocean Blue". We only got the same email about the delay due to volume and warehouse relocation when we sent them an email asking about the status of our order. So far no refund was offered yet.