• Jun 15th, 2017 9:21 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2015
2472 posts
1906 upvotes
Newmarket, ON
Doubleshot wrote: Lol wow...how out of touch are you?

You know you can work for US companies performing US roles here right? My coworkers wife does exactly that. Works for us company in software development and just works from home in Aurora

My cousin is a QA auditor for pharmacutical company based out of UK and her company doesn't even have an office in Canada but she works remotely or travels on site when she needs

I worked for a us company before on project elsewhere without ever having to leave the country
Wow look at this guy... he has a million cousins and friends and relatives. You don't have any facts to support your arguments other than "my cousin did this" or "my friend did that". You are probably just making it all up. The article I posted is full of facts, not made up stories. By the way, look at what Amazon pays in Seattle compared to what it pays in the GTA. Look at what Google pays in Mountain View compared to what it pays in the GTA. Same with any American company that has a location in Canada, their US location will always pay WAY more.
Banned
Dec 5, 2015
1338 posts
451 upvotes
Thornhill, ON
BeapChastard wrote: Wow look at this guy... he has a million cousins and friends and relatives. You don't have any facts to support your arguments other than "my cousin did this" or "my friend did that". You are probably just making it all up. The article I posted is full of facts, not made up stories. By the way, look at what Amazon pays in Seattle compared to what it pays in the GTA. Look at what Google pays in Mountain View compared to what it pays in the GTA. Same with any American company that has a location in Canada, their US location will always pay WAY more.
So you're saying I need to provide proof that I have 1) a cousin, 2) a friend and 3) coworker?

Really? You doubt someone can have a cousin, a friend or a coworker?

A tech emolpyee can have head count anywhere but also work from anywhere. It's called remote work and in other sectors it's simply a secondment like in O&G. You can be a "Canadian" based emolpyee but actually working full-time overseas

Lol

Your "article" had zero facts other than low skilled people are not in demand as anyone can tell you and that low skilled people will have minimal to no wage growth

It must be hard for low skilled workers to understand how great it's been for skilled workers

Here...I even found a work from home job for you that will let you clear 6 figures...the same company fake cousin works at

https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/303024148/
Last edited by Doubleshot on Jun 15th, 2017 7:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Banned
Dec 5, 2015
1338 posts
451 upvotes
Thornhill, ON
Chickinvic wrote: Yes I do. What an arrogant ignoramus you come across as.
Nope..as for if they were skilled.. they'll be in demand and have choice of employer

It's just facts

Are you one of those that think just because someone has a designation like CA/CPA or P.ENG means they're skilled? If so you can't be more wrong
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2015
2472 posts
1906 upvotes
Newmarket, ON
Doubleshot wrote: So you're saying I need to provide proof that I have 1) a cousin, 2) a friend and 3) coworker?

Really? You doubt someone can have a cousin, a friend or a coworker?

A tech emolpyee can have head count anywhere but also work from anywhere. It's called remote work and in other sectors it's simply a secondment like in O&G. You can be a "Canadian" based emolpyee but actually working full-time overseas

Lol

Your "article" had zero facts other than low skilled people are not in demand as anyone can tell you and that low skilled people will have minimal to no wage growth

It must be hard for low skilled workers to understand how great it's been for skilled workers

Here...I even found a work from home job for you that will let you clear 6 figures...the same company fake cousin works at

https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/303024148/
Whatever guy... nobody believes you.