Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

CANADA's WONDERLAND: 2011 Corporate Discount Codes Thread

426 replies
Deal Guru
Jan 2, 2006
12227 posts
157 upvotes
Thanked!
WTB: A Dance With Dragons from A Song of Ice and Fire
Aug 31, 2009
50 posts
12 upvotes
Toronto
so just to re-reconfirm.... they dont check id there. cuz ive gotten sick of wonderland over the years, but to just go one day when its not busy and catch all the rides would be good
May 27, 2007
16088 posts
4769 upvotes
Toronto
subzero11 wrote: so just to re-reconfirm.... they dont check id there. cuz ive gotten sick of wonderland over the years, but to just go one day when its not busy and catch all the rides would be good

unless something drastic changed this year (which i dont expect), then no ID required for entry.
as long as your ticket is valid (scans at the gates), they will not question you at all. (if they end up questioning you, just tell them your friend works for <company> and he/she posted link on Facebook so i took advantage, etc).

these days are intended for family and friends to take advantage of anyways, so i dont anticipate any issues. :)
RedFlagDeals.com
See an inappropriate post? Use the "Report Post" function to alert Moderators!
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2006
1805 posts
256 upvotes
Toronto
AcidBomber wrote: unless something drastic changed this year (which i dont expect), then no ID required for entry.
as long as your ticket is valid (scans at the gates), they will not question you at all. (if they end up questioning you, just tell them your friend works for <company> and he/she posted link on Facebook so i took advantage, etc).

these days are intended for family and friends to take advantage of anyways, so i dont anticipate any issues. :)

Thanks..
Deal Addict
May 8, 2007
1166 posts
478 upvotes
Turbanville
great post, i will use it this summer...thanks...!!
"Beer"
The cause of and solution to all of life's problems.
"SMART" People always makes SMART Choice..!!!!!
Deal Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
6752 posts
2078 upvotes
Thanks, hope to go a couple times this year. Last year I went for the first time in years (prior to last year, the last time I went was before they even had Behemoth there). I think I'm gonna try the 3-point shootout thing this time. Yes I know I'm getting ripped-off paying $10 for it and also their baskets are double-rimmed but I wanna do it just for the heck of trying it. I've done the freethrow shot and won that a few times (the one where it's $3 per shot or $5 for 2 shots). Hope my jumpshot is falling that day... :)

Also, how is the go-kart track there and its cost? I've never tried it and was just wondering. Probably really expensive without saying...
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2011
2609 posts
683 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I haven't been there in years. Hope to make it atleast once this summer.

Thanks op.
Nov 22, 2006
558 posts
471 upvotes
Trois-Rivières
Awesome post, saved me a couple of bucks last year and all my friends were happy :)
May 27, 2007
16088 posts
4769 upvotes
Toronto
new date added! :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scotiabank Family Day - Sunday, May 1, 2011

IMPORTANT: 2011 Season's Pass Ticket Holders Enter for FREE! See Below. (May 1st ONLY)

Already purchased a 2011 Season Pass? Contact Lindsay at lindsay.zikovitz@canadaswonderland.com for details.
Season Pass letters must be requested before 4pm on Friday, April 15, 2011.

RedFlagDeals.com
Jan 31, 2004
594 posts
70 upvotes
Woodbridge
If there are any discounts for season passes this year, would appreciate the info!
May 27, 2007
16088 posts
4769 upvotes
Toronto
chryslerintrepid wrote: If there are any discounts for season passes this year, would appreciate the info!

$59.99 (renewal) is as cheap as it gets for a seasons pass.

---> https://www.canadaswonderland.com/shop/ ... 011sprenew

note: you do not have to have a 2010 season's pass to pay the $59.99 renewal rate. all you do is bring your new 2011 seasons pass e-ticket and go process.
they will not ask for your old pass, especially if its beginning of the season and they're trying to process everyone as fast as possible.

again, this is all from previous years experience. things may have changed, but highly unlikely. :razz:
RedFlagDeals.com
Deal Expert
Nov 19, 2005
16185 posts
790 upvotes
RedFlagDeals!
anybody know which day would be the least busiest from the list?
Money, Religion, Sex and Politics is what it is all about!
99% Tryhard I've got hardwood flooring downstairs...if you know what I am talking about
May 27, 2007
16088 posts
4769 upvotes
Toronto
AzN_RiverdaleCI wrote: anybody know which day would be the least busiest from the list?

the day with a bad weather forecast!
just kidding... employees get their tickets in advance from their company, so no way to change and go on a different (company's) date.

i would honestly say it doesnt matter, go on which ever day thats best for you.
a few hundred more guests wont make a difference since the park is closed from the public. :)
RedFlagDeals.com
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2009
1042 posts
229 upvotes
Mississauga
Thanks OP! The 30th happens to be my gf's bday and this will make a nice day :) Much appreciated
Deal Addict
Jun 10, 2005
2197 posts
139 upvotes
Richmond Hill
AcidBomber wrote: $59.99 (renewal) is as cheap as it gets for a seasons pass.

---> https://www.canadaswonderland.com/shop/ ... 011sprenew

note: you do not have to have a 2010 season's pass to pay the $59.99 renewal rate. all you do is bring your new 2011 seasons pass e-ticket and go process.
they will not ask for your old pass, especially if its beginning of the season and they're trying to process everyone as fast as possible.

again, this is all from previous years experience. things may have changed, but highly unlikely. :razz:

I love me, and my kids love you too. (If it works, that is!!)
May 27, 2007
16088 posts
4769 upvotes
Toronto
fatpiggy wrote: I love me, and my kids love you too. (If it works, that is!!)

i assume it will work again; it has worked for the past few years. i sold an extra upgrade seasons pass e-ticket last year to a RFDer who wasnt a previous seasons pass holder and he had no issues processing.

the way i see it is this, buy the renewal and process, 99% they wont ask you anything and you save $10 each.
if they do ask, tell them your friend bought a few passes from someone last year and sold you an extra so you have no idea what the pass holders name is in case they want to look it up (which they wont since there will be hugeee line ups for processing)... etc. ;)

if someone goes to process their pass this year, please confirm. :)
RedFlagDeals.com
Banned
Nov 28, 2006
1104 posts
103 upvotes
what are the lineups like at these pre-season days? do they still charge parking?
Deal Addict
May 12, 2010
2821 posts
1014 upvotes
Vaughan
Just in case anyone is interested, I live very close to Wonderland and the new ride is up or almost up. Cranes were there last week and are gone now and a new pole is a part of the vaughan landscape.