Expired Hot Deals

CANADA's WONDERLAND: 2012 Corporate Discount Codes Thread

Dec 14, 2006
263 posts
19 upvotes
Peterborough
Hey All,

I know you can upgrade your single day pass for a season pass, but does anyone know if this also applies to the Pay Once Visit Twice Admission pass. Purchased it thinking two times would be enough... its not gonna be!

Edit: Upgraded successfully to a season pass no problem.

Thanks,
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2010
1939 posts
1626 upvotes
Hoangster wrote:
Jun 6th, 2012 3:22 am
Is that cheapest for just one day pass? Do you think buying the "2 day pass" and using it with someone on the same day work?
I don't think it would work. I haven't used the "2 day pass" but I heard you have to sign the pass or something? And I have a feeling...their computer system might recognize that a "ticket" is being used twice on the same day.
momoko wrote:
Jun 6th, 2012 5:44 am
wish if they have discount on seasonal pass too :cry:
:facepalm: They did have a discount. But the discount ended in May. You can wait till end of the season to buy discounted season passes or wait till next year. The park is packed on good days this year because of Leviathan.
Toasterdude wrote:
Jun 9th, 2012 9:25 pm
Hey All,

I know you can upgrade your single day pass for a season pass, but does anyone know if this also applies to the Pay Once Visit Twice Admission pass. Purchased it thinking two times would be enough... its not gonna be!

Thanks,

I think that should work fine. But I highly recommend you upgrade after your first visit and not after your second.
Sep 30, 2004
309 posts
37 upvotes
Thank you to OP and provider of Rogers F&F discount code for June 9. It was quite an experience to skip the opening gate lineup and ride the Leviathan before the park opened for everyone else. Entered the park around 930 and rode the new coaster 5 times in a row before the mad swarm of kids arrived! I figured the ride would have been packed since the code was posted on RFD. I walked right on, rode the very front a few times, then the back. A few times I just stayed in my seat after the ride and they sent me off again! Wish someone took a picture when I was riding the coaster with not a single rider on it but me! Felt like a VIP!!!
Jun 4, 2011
340 posts
74 upvotes
Mississauga
RFD-obsessed wrote:
Jun 11th, 2012 7:12 am
Thank you to OP and provider of Rogers F&F discount code for June 9. It was quite an experience to skip the opening gate lineup and ride the Leviathan before the park opened for everyone else. Entered the park around 930 and rode the new coaster 5 times in a row before the mad swarm of kids arrived! I figured the ride would have been packed since the code was posted on RFD. I walked right on, rode the very front a few times, then the back. A few times I just stayed in my seat after the ride and they sent me off again! Wish someone took a picture when I was riding the coaster with not a single rider on it but me! Felt like a VIP!!!

Lucky you. My plan was to come but the weather scared my friends off. I'm jealous!!!
How was the rest of the day though?
Deal Guru
Nov 19, 2010
14299 posts
1970 upvotes
Toronto
RFD-obsessed wrote:
Jun 11th, 2012 7:12 am

You got lucky. That must've been fun :O
Jun 4, 2011
340 posts
74 upvotes
Mississauga
I have 2 questions:
1. How does one enter the buffet area?
2. From where would you buy group sales tickets? Is there another group planning to go on June 16?
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2009
2689 posts
258 upvotes
Markham
rubin303 wrote:
May 24th, 2012 9:44 am
If you buy Pay-Once-Visit-Twice Ticket, do they keep track of who used it? Last time I remember it was just signing on a paper to keep track.

Seems like this question hasn't been answered yet, I too would like to know the answer to this. Buy that ticket, have two separate people enter on the same day.
AVOID buying dashcams from BlackBoxMyCar (BBMC) Read about their lies and unethical tactics HERE.
Jun 4, 2011
340 posts
74 upvotes
Mississauga
EnyCe wrote:
Jun 11th, 2012 9:43 pm
Seems like this question hasn't been answered yet, I too would like to know the answer to this. Buy that ticket, have two separate people enter on the same day.
I don't know about same day but two different people can use it on different days (my sis and I did it) although you are not supposed to.
Aug 31, 2010
55 posts
74 upvotes
RICHMOND HILL
I see a future RedFlagDeals team event to Wonderland in the future :) Any rides we should try besides the pee-inducing Leviathan?
May 20, 2007
49 posts
6 upvotes
EnyCe wrote:
Jun 11th, 2012 9:43 pm
I kept a "Pay Once Visit Twice" ticket from last year. There's 2 bar codes at the top and they scan one of them and then stamp the "First Signature" input. From looking at the 2 bar codes, both bar code numbers at exactly the same. With that being said, my assumption is that their ticket scanning machines will pick that up showing that the same bar code has already been scanned in that day. So it looks like it wouldn't work on the same day.
Deal Addict
Sep 8, 2008
1261 posts
77 upvotes
Merch_Mike wrote:
Jun 13th, 2012 11:28 pm
I kept a "Pay Once Visit Twice" ticket from last year. There's 2 bar codes at the top and they scan one of them and then stamp the "First Signature" input. From looking at the 2 bar codes, both bar code numbers at exactly the same. With that being said, my assumption is that their ticket scanning machines will pick that up showing that the same bar code has already been scanned in that day. So it looks like it wouldn't work on the same day.
.........anyone try? lol
May 16, 2012
97 posts
16 upvotes
Mississauga/Toronto
I used the two visit RIM code to get passes. They just scanned and sent us in. No name checking, no anything. Took ticket scanned, have a great day.

If you tell them you have food allergies (especially kids) you can even pack your own lunch and snacks. A great option for kids like mine that nibble a lot and are to distracted to sit and have a full meal.
May 16, 2012
97 posts
16 upvotes
Mississauga/Toronto
slippy wrote:
Jun 5th, 2012 1:09 pm
promo code: icoke
gives you $35.40 tickets

What do you guys think of Dinosaurs Alive? Worth the extra $5?
Buffet for extra $10?
I did not do Dinosaurs Alive. From what I could tell its just a walking path with dinosaurs that move. After seeing what I could from rides and walking around the area I decided not to do it.
I suggest going and evaluating, since its 5$ is the park same as to prepay. You can buy tickets right at the entrance to the walkway (which is over in the kids sections of the park).
Deal Addict
Dec 30, 2006
4425 posts
146 upvotes
Like I mentioned earlier in this thread, I went a few weeks ago with the fast pass which made things REALLY quick allowing my group to go on all the rides we wanted to go on. It was fun and all but wanted to expand on some random stuff about being there:
  • Went on Wild Beast for the first time ever and it was very painful for me to ride. Mighty Canadian Minebuster was somehow MUCH smoother of a ride (albeit, back when I was in high school, I pulled a back muscle once on Minebuster :facepalm: ).
  • Leviathan is nice and the speed is awesome but IMHO I still prefer Behemoth over it. To me, the stuff after the first drop for the Behemoth is better than the Leviathan. The speed though, of Leviathan, combined with the day we went which was really windy, I was struggling to breathe lol. I couldn't even get a breath to scream.
  • I liked Sky Rider more than I remember. It's not the quickest or highest rollercoaster but for some reason it was enjoyable.
  • Flight Deck is equally as painful as Wild Beast, possibly worse for your head. Your head gets smashed in between the things that are supposed to "guard" you. I was trying my best to keep my head back but to no avail.
  • I have NEVER seen Sledgehammer in working order. Ever.
  • I know it's an amusement park and the food is expected to be expensive but it still gets me every time. Absolutely WTF at a hamburger and fries combo being $17.
× < >