What are the hours on these corp days?
Anyone else know what the hours are?
Aug 21, 2011
738 posts
147 upvotes
BD006 wrote:
Apr 1st, 2013 3:31 pm
Anything new at Wonderland this year?

Checked their website and didn't see anything.
nothing really
offspring wrote:
Apr 1st, 2013 4:00 pm
Are these Corp. days much less busier than regular weekends at Wonderland? The price is good, but I've never been a fan of waiting 1+ hour to go on rides.
Yeah they're usually really quiet
Deal Addict
Dec 30, 2006
4424 posts
146 upvotes
I have a friend that wants to go that also wants to buy a season's pass that day. When I login for BMO Day, I get this message on top:
2013 Season Pass letters must be requested by 4/19/13 at "some corporate person at Wonderland"
So do I need to just email that address to request and Wonderland will send me back an email with that letter attached and that's the end of it? Or will they request additional info for me to verify stuff?
Feb 7, 2012
537 posts
113 upvotes
SCARBOROUGH
topdwnloudsound wrote:
Apr 8th, 2013 2:56 pm
bmo deal shows 24.99 anyone else getting this?
Same here. It was $22.xx when I checked a couple of days ago. The "early birds" sale is over.
Deal Addict
Mar 2, 2008
1934 posts
214 upvotes
Toronto
seems like prices have raised
Deal Addict
Sep 11, 2006
1158 posts
205 upvotes
I always wondered whatever happens to these one day only tickets if it rains horribly on the day?
Oct 24, 2012
92 posts
12 upvotes
Kitchener
Shadow Rider wrote:
Apr 9th, 2013 3:08 am
I always wondered whatever happens to these one day only tickets if it rains horribly on the day?
I bought tickets last year in advance, and it didn't rain HORRIBLY, as in there was no thunder and lightning, but it poured pretty good. No rides shut down and it was still warm out. Basically, we went on Timberwolf Falls and White Water Canyon first, got soaked, and then enjoyed the rest of the day damp but warm with the added benefit of next to no lines. I rode all of the coasters in the park just walking up to them and getting on, and when the ride was finished they would say "If you want to go again, stay in your seat" because there were maybe 2 people in line.

It was AWESOME.
Deal Addict
Dec 30, 2006
4424 posts
146 upvotes
I've noticed they bumped up the price of the parking pass. Was $12 or $10 for the corporate days last year if I remember correctly.

Also, is there anywhere I can buy a cheaper season's pass yet? Got a friend that might need one and if they buy season's pass, apparently for the corporate dates if you request a letter from Wonderland they get in on BMO day for free.
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2010
1939 posts
1626 upvotes
^ Season pass sales are always slightly cheaper when you buy them at the end of the previous season ($65 http://f.redflagdeals.com/showthread.ph ... type=touch). The price is now sitting at $66 and I expect it to raise as the season progresses. There is NEVER a discount for season passes.

The message reads:
2013 Season Pass letters must be requested by 4/19/13 at lindsay.zikovitz@canadaswonderland.com
What this most likely means is that if you are an employee and ALREADY have a 2013 season pass, you can get in.

Otherwise, you can purchase a bank ticket and then upgrade your ticket to a 2013 season pass (by paying the current price difference).

OP: Wonderland is having a promo on their facebook fan page. Purchase your $32 ticket by April 15 to get admission between May 5th and June 28th. Here is the link: https://shopcf.accesso.com/clients/ceda ... acebook13#
Aug 7, 2012
184 posts
17 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
Oh no looks like it's going to rain on the 27th and 28th...that's not cool :(
Deal Expert
Nov 19, 2005
15590 posts
508 upvotes
RedFlagDeals!
xSonic wrote:
Apr 18th, 2013 12:16 am
And now it's back to rain :(
Weather is so unpredictable at times...
Looks like it is just scattered showers.

It is best to check the weather a day or two before hand, it is usually more accurate then.

$24.99 seems to be the price for the 27th, will it stay that price or will it increase?
PC IS MASTER RACE!
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)
VAPE NATION \//\
May 15, 2012
49 posts
5 upvotes
Thornhill
If you already have a seasons pass purchased, do you still have to pay?

Splashworks open? :P
× < >