• Jun 9th, 2008 10:20 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Jan 4, 2007
2317 posts
145 upvotes

Canada's Wonderland Season Pass $59.95*

*"All new low price" - $59.95 when you buy four or more season passes...
(Yes this deal is an annual thing however it may still save people unaware of this annual special... and also someone may possibly arrange a group buy to get it @59.95?)

Email below:

Season Pass Sales and Processing Centre opens Saturday!

Beat the rush!

Beginning Saturday April 12th you can purchase and/or process your Season Pass between 10am and 4pm on the weekends, or from 2pm-8pm on the weekdays.
The Park opens to the public on Sunday May 4th, the first three weekends are our busiest days for Season Pass Sales Processing at our Front Gate. If you are able to come purchase or process before the Park opens to the public it could save you time and allow you to start enjoying your time at the Park as soon we are open!

Season Pass Sneak Preview Night

The wait is over! Behemoth is here! And Season Pass Holders can have their first chance to ride Behemoth before the park’s opening day! At 5pm on Friday April 25th, Wonderland will open its gates exclusively to season pass holders for a fun-filled evening of food, games, and rides, including Behemoth! The Season Pass processing centre is typically very busy this night so if you are able to purchase and process earlier in the day or week, we strongly recommend it!

Season Pass Jackets have arrived!

All Guests who purchased their 2008 season pass before November 11th, 2007 are entitled to a free park issued jacket. You can pick up your jacket at the Season Pass Processing Centre if you come during the early processing times; or you can pick it up at the Locker Room if you come when the park is open.

Your 2008 Season Pass Perks include:
- Early ride times
- Early entrance to Splash Works
- Exclusive VIP preview night
- Discount on Food and Merchandise
- Discounted tickets for your friends and family
...AND MUCH MORE

Order Here

Prices go back up May 12th!
62 replies
Deal Expert
Jun 3, 2005
26834 posts
405 upvotes
Ottawa
How does it work if you buy them online?

First time you go you get photoID? Do they even do PhotoID or just mail a card to you?

I may get a couple families in on this actually. I may be close by for the month of May even lol...so would like to get my money's worth.
●unlim CDN air&msging●unlim Global SMS●CD/VM●6Gb●$50
~Twitter~ ~Instagram~
[Suck it Trebeck]
100% BST & Heatware Trader since 2005
Deal Fanatic
Aug 22, 2005
7382 posts
684 upvotes
bubble.tea wrote:
Apr 11th, 2008 4:32 am
How does it work if you buy them online?

First time you go you get photoID? Do they even do PhotoID or just mail a card to you?

I may get a couple families in on this actually. I may be close by for the month of May even lol...so would like to get my money's worth.
Print out a temp pass, go there on first day to take pic/get real pass.
Nov 29, 2006
771 posts
114 upvotes
I am still waiting for the one that they offer in the fall so you can use the rest of this year + a whole season for the following year. (Pay one price). They didn't offer this last September for the 2009 SP, so we didn't get one.

Thanks for the deal anyway.
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2002
18680 posts
692 upvotes
HBP wrote:
Apr 11th, 2008 4:33 am
A tip ... Use the temp pass to enter the park and have fun ... Take your pic at the *end* of the day .... Virtually no lineups at that time ....

I am still pretty sad to see no more of those "2-year" passes anymore :( I'd been using those for several years ...
Jul 31, 2007
343 posts
3 upvotes
Toronto
HBP wrote:
Apr 11th, 2008 4:33 am
Do you mean on the first day Wonderland opens for public?
Aug 3, 2006
872 posts
122 upvotes
whys the ticket price still Price: $65.40 when u add 4 to the cart?
Deal Fanatic
Feb 2, 2005
7260 posts
89 upvotes
Toronto
qsub wrote:
Apr 11th, 2008 4:00 pm
whys the ticket price still Price: $65.40 when u add 4 to the cart?
tax ?
_{o,o}...{o.-}--{0,0}
_|)__)_--|)_(|-_-(__(|
--"-"-___-"-"-__--"-"-
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2002
1264 posts
85 upvotes
Markham
willy wrote:
Apr 11th, 2008 3:33 pm
A tip ... Use the temp pass to enter the park and have fun ... Take your pic at the *end* of the day .... Virtually no lineups at that time ....

I am still pretty sad to see no more of those "2-year" passes anymore :( I'd been using those for several years ...
Or you can go there before the first day open to public to get your id pass. I think they are open from this weekend for season pass processing till opening day of May 4.
torontodragon

[QUOTE]All opinions expressed by me are mine and may not agree with my employer or any person, company, or thing, living or dead, on or near this or any other planet, moon, asteroid, or other spatial object, natural or manufactured, since the beginning of time.[/QUOTE]
Dec 24, 2007
331 posts
3 upvotes
Toronto
When does this promotional price end?
Deal Fanatic
Oct 10, 2006
7741 posts
79 upvotes
Georgetown
Great deal......funny how it's the same price as the Jr pass!

See this button :confused: :confused: Learn how to use it PLEASE ;)
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2005
2054 posts
149 upvotes
Liko wrote:
Apr 11th, 2008 4:37 pm
When does this promotional price end?
This price was like for the past 2 months now. I guess it's going to end soon... :?:
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2005
2054 posts
149 upvotes
3weddings wrote:
Apr 11th, 2008 4:41 pm
Great deal......funny how it's the same price as the Jr pass!
Mostly it's the Jr that have all the fun... For us old fart... just follow them around. :(
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 4, 2007
2317 posts
145 upvotes
Sorry edited original post....

Price goes up May 12.
× < >