• Dec 19th, 2017 9:21 am
Tags:
None
Jun 11, 2010
6 posts
1 upvote
toronto

Canadian Aesthetics Academy SCAM of a "school" DO NOT ATTENT

Okay first of all I'd like to start off by saying I am NOT a competitor company of this "school". I am NOT a disgruntled ex employee. I do not have a personal vendetta towards anyone of this school EXCEPT for the owner Nella Lanzellotti. She (or her minions) scan the internet daily for these types of posts and will try to say that I am and ex employee or competitor. If this is true then why do they have 99% MORE extremely negative feedback then any other aesthetics school?! ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH. YOU DO NOT NEED TO TAKE MY WORD FOR IT. They will LIE and tell you ANYTHING to get money out of you. MONEY is all they care about.

I have been taken advantage of and I want people to know the truth about this place. PLEASE if you have friends that are considering attending this "school" tell them to stay away! They have photocopied textbooks, most of the teachers have JUST graduated themselves, are completely unqualified and can barely even SPELL aesthetics!! The customer service is literally non existent!! As I looked deeper into this company I have found that they are doing very poorly financially. If you leave a deposit to hold your place in a class and decided you do not want to proceed they will take your money. They will fast track you through courses and they will "graduate" you very quickly to get you out. YOU WILL NOT HAVE THE REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE OR SKILLS TO GET A GOOD JOB. Employers will look at "Canadian Aesthetics Academy" on your resume and LAUGH as they insert it directly into their paper shredder. JUST GO AND ASK ANY WELL KNOWN AND ESTABLISHED SPA IF YOU DO NOT BELIEVE ME.

Nella will take advantage of ANYONE. New students looking to gain education, single mothers using their last dollars to try and better their life BUT MOSTLY newly landed immigrants who work below minimum wage for YEARS to save a couple thousand dollars to pay for schooling. She will not ask questions! She will take their money and not even think twice about the impact on the persons life.

My experience depicted here is 100% TRUE. DO NOT let them try to justify their "business". They are liars and will say and do ANYTHING to get your money. Like I said before they will try to defend themselves here. They will try every approach here.. Pretend to be "Satisfied customers", say that I am a competitor, say I'm an ex employee that got fired etc.. ANYTHING!! I HAVE SEEN IT ALL!! I'M JUST ONE PERSON YOU CAN CHOOSE TO BELIEVE ME OR NOT BUT THE BEST WAY TO KNOW THE TRUTH IS TO DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH!! Sorry for the caps but my blood is boiling as I'm typing this! I truly hope I have helped many people and caused significant damage to her illegitimate profits by posting this message! I will be posting this wherever I can! If you can relate to this then please copy and paste this wherever you can!!

Here's the address for all locations:

Canadian Aesthetics Academy
1. Head Office: 4801 Steeles Ave West, #3, North York, ON, M9L 2W1
2. Toronto: 276 Danforth Ave, Toronto, ON, M1L 3X8
3: Brampton: 14 Nelson St, Brampton, ON L6X 1V7
Thief/Owner: NELLA LANZELLOTTI
website http://www.aestheticschool.com

They also have a spa where you can go for services.. I honestly do not know if the service is good or bad so I honestly give feedback on that however I can guarantee I will never use their services for obvious reasons. The spa is exact location of the Head office. My knowledge leads me to believe that they have customers pay for spa services only to have the work done for free by the "student". Quite the setup she has going on there.. They call it the CYPRUS SPA.

Thank you for reading
12 replies
Aug 8, 2011
113 posts
9 upvotes
TORONTO
that's intense..
Apr 13, 2013
1 posts
I paid Nella in August 2012 $8,000.00 for my courses there and she closed the doors before I started them. I am out my life savings and she told me she went bankrupt but that was a scam as she remained behind the scenes and still remains behind the scenes and is continuing to take students for money for courses that are no longer offered. I do know a group of students are taking her to court over this but I am not sure who to contact so I too can take this terrible woman to court with the rest of the group. If you know anything, please contact me. I do know she is promoting saying her office is still at the North York location on Steeles. Hopefully someone can help me with making her pay back the money. I lost everything over her.
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2008
2674 posts
801 upvotes
twochevys wrote: Hopefully someone can help me with making her pay back the money. I lost everything over her.
Yes, you need a lawyer or perhaps para-legal. Call Legal Aid Ontario and see what they say.
Oct 11, 2014
5 posts
Toronto, ON
I am another person who knows about Nella Lanzelotti's SCAM of a "school". She IS a THEIF and a LIAR and a SCAM ARTIST. She will sell her own family members down a river for money!
I know of hundreds of students that have been ripped off by NL. I was an employee there for a very short period because I couldn't stand the way I was being treated and, the way she abused everyone there. She is MENTALLY INSANE.
I am backing you up! I'm sorry you had to learn the hard way that she is pure EVIL.
Here is an article about how she tried to open shop in Barbados. The Barbadian authorities exposed her scam. Read this article and see how she is neither licensed to give out any diplomas or to have students or to run a school. She is NOT accredited by any ministry here in Canada. She is a total FRAUD.
I say if many students gathered together to sue her for fraud, SHE would go to prison for a very long time for criminal activity which is FRAUD and scamming probably millions of dollars out of thousands of women and men out of their life savings.

Read these articles here:
http://www.barbadostoday.bb/2013/02/25/college-probe/
AND
http://www.thestar.com/news/investigati ... thing.html

AND

If you want to connect with a spa owner who got her education at the Aesthetic Academy, then go here (I do not know them):
http://career.torontosun.jobboom.com/ca ... 00786.html

If you want to rate her, go here: (the rating there right now is VERY BAD. Go ahead and give her your honest rating!
http://canadiancompanies.landoffree.com ... anzellotti

Read Reviews here:
http://www.yelp.ca/not_recommended_revi ... TCtTai5IMg

This is a rating for their spa service. It is also very bad.
http://www.chickadvisor.com/store/canad ... c-academy/

Finally, if you see any positive 'testimonials' from 'students' and others online, don't believe them. This school is so BAD that it's impossible that there are dozens and hundreds of
'thrilled students' with CEA. Impossible. I bet my last nickel they are all or mostly all fake. Do not believe them!
Oct 11, 2014
5 posts
Toronto, ON
@twochevys, please read my post below! You can also PM me if you like.
Mar 4, 2016
2 posts
Please help to know more aboUT her and her scam.
I am a newcomer and tricked by her husband Scott adamson.
I am going to take a lawsuit on him next week after meeting his board of directors of realtors
Mar 4, 2016
2 posts
Lady justice and @ two Chevy how do we contact each other.
Thanks
Mar 7, 2010
142 posts
53 upvotes
Almost 5 years later and this place is still in business...
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2010
1088 posts
352 upvotes
JackRyder wrote: Almost 5 years later and this place is still in business...
I guess there is no shortage of suckers.
Apr 1, 2017
1 posts
I actually paid 12000$ and did a whole year and a half training and in the end I figured out that my diploma is not even valid.
Aug 31, 2017
1 posts
JackRyder wrote: Almost 5 years later and this place is still in business...
Actually this school is now called Canadian Beauty College . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Just a heads up for everyone
Dec 18, 2017
1 posts
What are you talking about whoisthre? Canadian Beauty College is a completely different school with different owners....seems a bit suspicious that you would create an account just to comment on this very old thread. A current competitor trying to drum up negative attention maybe?