Canadian Appliance Source Service Experiences

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 10th, 2017 5:39 pm
Tags:
None
Oct 5, 2017
4 posts
16 upvotes
This store is so shady, the manager named Raj always try to pass on refurbished appliances as new. that is why the prices are lower. also they don't provide a full warranty and will do anything they can to weasel out of it. I know it was a huge headache to get my stove repaired, the manufacturer wouldn't touch it because it was refurbished by some one else. only after a week of continuously pestering Raj at Canadian appliance source and recording every phone call and getting the fraud department at the Toronto police involved then they decided to fix my stove. the savings was not worth the hassle of not having a stove to use for weeks while it is broken! don't spend your money at canadian appliance source or else you will get RIPPED OFF!
Nov 9, 2017
1 posts
I suspect the positive reviews below are by friends or family of the staff. In my previous review the management replied that a 2 week lead time is not uncommon although the website says 3-5 days. OK - I get that some items take longer. This afternoon I was to receive my order so I took the afternoon off. No truck - no call. After waiting half-an hour to get some one on the phone I was told another 3 weeks. Asking to speak to a manager I kept getting dumped into voicemails. The customer service for this company sucks with long wait times to reach apathetic call centre employees. Their website states a warehouse full of appliances that ship daily. Six weeks is not daily. I would expect that an appliance 'superstore' would stock a standard white GE fridge, stove and microwave? Wouldn't you? You would also expect a call if things have changed. Wouldn't you? I should have known when my salesperson boasted he had worked for all these different retailers selling appliances but it was clear he had been at for a week at best. Further, as a 'wholesale superstore' on my entire order they were only $26 less than Home Depot (who has a price match Guarantee) and has a genuine 2 week delivery. DO NOT use these people. Save yourself the frustration of dealing with retail amateurs with no supply chain capabilities. I would be happy to discuss my experiences with you. Feel free to contact me at 647-455-3735. All the best, Francis.