Entrepreneurship & Small Business

Canadian Cheque Printing Companies With Reasonable Prices.

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 19th, 2016 9:26 pm
Tags:
None
Dec 2, 2005
20 posts
4 upvotes

Canadian Cheque Printing Companies With Reasonable Prices.

Does any know where I can order inexpensive cheques in Canada (especially AB) from? I have recently opened a small home based business and the bank wants me to purchase their personalized cheques for the business account. Unfortuately the cost they want is way out of my budget. I know you can order cheques in the US for a very reasonable price - there must be companies that print cheques in Canada too - where? I would really appreciate the help. Thank you
108 replies
[OP]
Dec 2, 2005
20 posts
4 upvotes
Mirx: Thank you so much. Are the orders shipped from Canada? How long does it usually take for these orders?
May 4, 2004
467 posts
23 upvotes
no problem...
it took me a while to find a place to order cheque from when I opened my business account, I didn't want to pay the over priced fee's the big banks were charging.
They are based out of and ship from Ontario, it didn't take very long to receive my cheques about a week or two.
May 4, 2004
467 posts
23 upvotes
Actually after looking at their website again,
they also have their canadian URL, and address listed with the canadian spelling of cheques (not US checks)

http://asap-cheques.com/contact_us/index.html
ASAP Cheques, Forms & Supplies
100 Garden Street
Gananoque, Ontario K7G 1H9
Jun 27, 2006
394 posts
14 upvotes
North Vancouver, BC
I get mine from chequedirect.com

They are WAY cheaper than the bank.
Nov 25, 2002
791 posts
57 upvotes
Brampton
ASAP Cheques is great, I received my order in a week or so and they are much, much cheaper than the bank.
Deal Addict
May 30, 2006
1749 posts
2 upvotes
Mirx wrote:
Aug 11th, 2007 4:04 pm
Actually after looking at their website again,
they also have their canadian URL, and address listed with the canadian spelling of cheques (not US checks)

http://asap-cheques.com/contact_us/index.html
ASAP Cheques, Forms & Supplies
100 Garden Street
Gananoque, Ontario K7G 1H9
If you order from the US site is it $10US for 200 personal cheques including delivery? Do they care if you order from the US site if you are from Canada because it appears to be cheaper.
Jun 25, 2007
368 posts
7 upvotes
Glad to have found this thread. ASAP cheques prices are way more reasonable than the banks - I will probably order my next batch from them.

I don't have the time myself to look further, but here has a huge list of links to cheque printers compliant with the new Standard 006 for anyone who wants to see if they can find a even better price for their business cheque needs:

http://www.cdnpay.ca/news/product_status.asp

Ok...I couldn't resist and clicked a few of the other printers...looks like ASAP is still the winner!
Deal Addict
Mar 28, 2004
3899 posts
56 upvotes
I just ordered some cheques from ASAP Cheques, because of this..

600 cheques for $40 bucks.. can't go wrong..
May 9, 2006
21 posts
1 upvote
I have done business with both ChequeDirect and ASAP Cheques in the last few years. I would recommend both over whatever the banks offer these days.

Both companies are "mom & pop"-type shops but their service is excellent and the product complies with CDMA standards.
Nov 22, 2008
28 posts
5 upvotes
Kingston
sjweyman wrote:
Sep 6th, 2007 8:48 am
If you order from the US site is it $10US for 200 personal cheques including delivery? Do they care if you order from the US site if you are from Canada because it appears to be cheaper.
Hi .. this is Les from ASAP Cheques. The products for U.S. and Canada used to be pretty much the same but in the past year the new standards in Canada mean that the cheques for each country are now quite different. And because our volumes in Canada are still less than in the U.S., our Canadian prices are more expensive.

So for Canadian cheques (including U.S. dollar accounts with Canadian banks), you need to order from our Canadian site and for U.S. checks you need to order from our U.S. site . Both sites will finally be updated using new e-commece software by the end of the year.

Thanks everyone for the favorable comments!

Les
Apr 5, 2005
360 posts
Markham, Ontario
I just ordered from Action Forms and its $ 75 for 500 Business Cheques and $ 15 shipping from Canpar. I got my cheques in 3-5 business days and its the same as the ones from D+H !!!

www.actionforms.ca
× < >