Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Freebies

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

The Canadian Coffee & Tea Show Sep 24 & 25 Toronto Congress Centre

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 12th, 2017 5:40 pm
Penalty Box
Feb 11, 2015
7918 posts
55318 upvotes
Toronto, ON

The Canadian Coffee & Tea Show Sep 24 & 25 Toronto Congress Centre

Deal Link:
hi all, just got notified via a personalized method for a trade show. now these are for business professionals, but who isn't really in the field of coffee and tea.

pass is $35 regular, i was told I could invite more people with the code: invitation (might be a capital letter in the front or all) so/but if you are interested, feel free to try.

happy convention attending rfd.
5 replies
Jun 24, 2015
267 posts
144 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
thanks op! I went to the coffee and tea show before and loved it! lots to learn and lots of samples! very enjoyable!
Deal Addict
Dec 8, 2008
1887 posts
225 upvotes
GTA
stinastr wrote: hi all, just got notified via a personalized method for a trade show. now these are for business professionals, but who isn't really in the field of coffee and tea.

pass is $35 regular, i was told I could invite more people with the code: invitation (might be a capital letter in the front or all) so/but if you are interested, feel free to try.

happy convention attending rfd.
the registration is asking me to provide business info... so i, as a coffee loving individual, would not be able to take part in your promo code right? :(
Penalty Box
Feb 11, 2015
7918 posts
55318 upvotes
Toronto, ON
leoben wrote: the registration is asking me to provide business info... so i, as a coffee loving individual, would not be able to take part in your promo code right? :(
not too sure, you can put your business as home or home as business, or just take any hotel's address and fill it out as business, but business and home should be interchangeable and business name can be anything. I haven't registered myself as they called me from being there previously and mentioned it's for businesses, but I'm sure you can sign up your home as a business and come up with a name and that should be fine.
Deal Addict
Dec 8, 2008
1887 posts
225 upvotes
GTA
stinastr wrote: not too sure, you can put your business as home or home as business, or just take any hotel's address and fill it out as business, but business and home should be interchangeable and business name can be anything. I haven't registered myself as they called me from being there previously and mentioned it's for businesses, but I'm sure you can sign up your home as a business and come up with a name and that should be fine.
thanks op! will try.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)