Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Freebies

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Canadian International Auto Show free media registration

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 30th, 2019 8:22 am
Deal Fanatic
Jan 28, 2005
6467 posts
460 upvotes
Scarborough
I got that email about themedia day too. I was wondering where do we park and do they validate your parking ticket or how does it work for the parking pass
Dec 23, 2009
59 posts
47 upvotes
Can someone message me the login URL. I just switched jobs and don't have the link. I don't want to message them because I don't want to lose my pass. :)
Oct 3, 2018
134 posts
219 upvotes
I applied, but got denied. To those who applied and got accepted, what did you put down as your credentials? Cause I actually have a legitimate Youtube channel with 6k subs and they denied me. Granted it's a channel that has nothing to do with cars.
Sep 9, 2003
770 posts
631 upvotes
rcayco wrote: I applied, but got denied. To those who applied and got accepted, what did you put down as your credentials? Cause I actually have a legitimate Youtube channel with 6k subs and they denied me. Granted it's a channel that has nothing to do with cars.
This original post was from 2016 if that changes anything ;)

I put my photography portfolio for my credentials.
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
26213 posts
39756 upvotes
Toronto
rcayco wrote: Granted it's a channel that has nothing to do with cars.
@rcayco ,there's your answer. They want people interested in/connected to the automotive industry

@TheDarkLordShallRiseAgain Q - Does the media pass allow access on multiple days?
i.e. Can I use it more than once?

A - the media pass I've had in previous years allowed access every day of the show, it's wonderful!
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities
Cars ruin cities