None
Deal Fanatic
Jun 8, 2001
6207 posts
113 upvotes
Ottawa
TenzoR wrote:4-0!!!

but it was a lucky, that Russia's goal didn't count
is there some story behind the Canadian players grabbing their jerseys after every goal?

If this continues into the 3rd, watch the Russians try to plan dirty...

You just get that feeling...
Deal Fanatic
Oct 26, 2003
7174 posts
217 upvotes
Nepean
It's done Canada will win! I just know it!
Mar 20, 2005
926 posts
8 upvotes
There would be rioting in the streets if it was canada that got ripped off of that goal.That goal may have boosted the moral of the russia players and given them some momentum.I doubt this is the last we have heard on this.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 13, 2002
5709 posts
2278 upvotes
mortimusmaximus wrote:There would be rioting in the streets if it was canada that got ripped off of that goal.That goal may have boosted the moral of the russia players and given them some momentum.I doubt this is the last we have heard on this.
way to regergitate TSN
Deal Fanatic
Jan 6, 2004
8495 posts
2740 upvotes
Milton
skanji wrote:is there some story behind the Canadian players grabbing their jerseys after every goal?
I do not know for sure, but I bet it has something to do with being proud to be Canadian or something similar.
Mar 20, 2005
926 posts
8 upvotes
ProfessorChaos wrote:way to regergitate TSN
I may have been influenced by TSN but for the most part I have to agree, if it were us this is how I would feel.Thats all.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 8, 2001
6207 posts
113 upvotes
Ottawa
mortimusmaximus wrote:There would be rioting in the streets if it was canada that got ripped off of that goal.That goal may have boosted the moral of the russia players and given them some momentum.I doubt this is the last we have heard on this.
What would you do to change the rule?
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2003
1329 posts
1 upvote
Somehow I don't think anyone could possibly point to a single non-goal as the reason the russians got bitchslapped 5-0..

Read the tsn article about the russians' confidence for a bit of a larf:
http://tsn.ca/world_jrs/news_story/?ID= ... =world_jrs
"If we work as one tomorrow, we will probably dominate," said Khudobin, who had his toque pulled down almost to his eyebrows.
Well, at least he said "probably"..
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2002
3831 posts
27 upvotes
What's more important is the Americans' failure to win a medal :razz:

Pogge and Rask...go Leafs go
i think this line's mostly filler
Dec 26, 2005
807 posts
Hanniganite wrote:What's more important is the Americans' failure to win a medal :razz:
happy to hear that
Deal Addict
Sep 30, 2004
2973 posts
302 upvotes
great game ....and the uncalled goal , who knows ? its not the first time it happened and wont be the last.