• Last Updated:
  • Jan 16th, 2015 1:52 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Jul 11, 2005
50 posts
7 upvotes
The latest newsletter from ECS Coffee mentions that they will likely have online ordering available by the end of the month. We're supposed to get an email update when it does. I'll post a link here when I get it.

I'm not sure what their delivery and online prices will be as yet. Currently in-store the sell 24 K-cups for $14, and buy 7 boxes get 1 free which makes it 12.25 a box or 51 cents a cup. That's about the cheapest I've seen it in Canada. Hopefully that deal continues online.
Sep 21, 2006
432 posts
129 upvotes
Amherstview
Timothy at Scarborough Town Centre (Lower level, outside Walmart) quoted me $15/24 pack with buy 6 , get 1 free. This works out to $12.86/box
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2002
16432 posts
8763 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
If you buy K-cups at FS, beware: Store's 'nonsense reply' leaves java lover steamed
Karen Newton had a problem with her Keurig coffee maker, purchased at Future Shop a few months ago.

Since the K-cups needed to brew individual coffee servings weren't sold in her local stores, she had to buy them online. She found Future Shop was taxing the coffee at 13 per cent, unlike the practice of other retailers. (There's no GST on groceries and no Ontario sales tax, except for candies, snack foods and soft drinks.)
veni, vidi, Visa
Feb 24, 2008
282 posts
28 upvotes
Winnipeg
Futureshop has now removed taxes from all web Kcups. After being unavailable for a few days, they are now back online. Just completed my tax free order. Also although shipping is supposed to be free for over 39$, I found free shipping on as small an order as one box.
Deal Addict
Sep 1, 2003
3840 posts
38 upvotes
bylo wrote:
Jan 16th, 2010 12:30 pm
If you buy K-cups at FS, beware: Store's 'nonsense reply' leaves java lover steamed
Lol...looks like after almost 8 weeks of denial and ignorant CS reps...they are reversing their stance.

"January 25, 2010

Dear valued customer,

We are contacting you directly to inform you that sales tax was accidentally charged on your recent futureshop.ca purchase of Keurig coffee K-cups, a non-taxable item.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We are currently in the process of refunding the tax amount to your credit card. This credit will appear on your credit card account within seven to 10 business days."
Sep 13, 2005
105 posts
2 upvotes
I always order Kcups directly from Green Mountain website, 13.99 for a box of 24 , free shipping , no tax and arrives by Fedex 3-5 days as a rule. Still cheaper than buying in Canada. If you get automatic order it brings the price down to 11.99 for a box a 24, great selection.
Feb 24, 2008
282 posts
28 upvotes
Winnipeg
gia wrote:
Jan 27th, 2010 9:54 pm
I always order Kcups directly from Green Mountain website, 13.99 for a box of 24 , free shipping , no tax and arrives by Fedex 3-5 days as a rule. Still cheaper than buying in Canada. If you get automatic order it brings the price down to 11.99 for a box a 24, great selection.
How much do you have to order to get free shipping to Canada? Assume no brokerage fees as well?
Sep 3, 2004
111 posts
London
Does anyone know any local retailers in London,Ont. that let you mix and match kcups ?
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2006
2513 posts
1115 upvotes
Pothole city
partic wrote:
Feb 8th, 2010 8:24 pm
Does anyone know any local retailers in London,Ont. that let you mix and match kcups ?
Go to http://www.singlecup.ca/store/index.php ... t&Itemid=1

Canadian company.Free shipping over 45$, they have a selection of variety pack from different brand for 14.75$ (bag of 24). They take a zip lock and put different K-cups of the same brand. I did a Coffee People last time, gotta love the Jet Fuel :) They have a comment section when you order online, I guess you can probably ask for specific flavors.
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2004
3440 posts
61 upvotes
i still like tweedandhickory.com for my kcups. while their shipping amounts are somewhat high they have great selection and always ship dates that expired well into the following years. a+
Deal Addict
Sep 17, 2007
2577 posts
796 upvotes
Da boot
Brewing without machine, I accidentally purchased a box of hazelnut coffee and then someone ripped it open so I can't return it, are there any clever ways of brewing without one of those machines?
[OP]
Jul 11, 2005
50 posts
7 upvotes
ECS Coffee in Burlington Ont. just opened it's online ordering website here-- www.ecscoffee.com or www.koocoffee.com

Due to contractual mumbo jumbo with Green Mountain (ECS is a office supplier) they had to set up a separate site and you have to be a "member" to access it. http://www.ecscoffeestore.com/4.html

You have to register (free) to get into the site (Premium Coffee Club) and see the prices.

They charge $14 per box of 24 with free shipping on orders over $100. They carry over 150 different types of K-cups.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 13, 2008
6122 posts
986 upvotes
Fort Saskatchewan
typer100 wrote:
Feb 12th, 2010 7:52 am
Go to http://www.singlecup.ca/store/index.php ... t&Itemid=1

Canadian company.Free shipping over 45$, they have a selection of variety pack from different brand for 14.75$ (bag of 24). They take a zip lock and put different K-cups of the same brand. I did a Coffee People last time, gotta love the Jet Fuel :) They have a comment section when you order online, I guess you can probably ask for specific flavors.
I live in Edmonton I received the product next day after it shipped. I am quite happy, prices were reasonable. Thanks.
˙dlǝɥ ɹoɟ ǝɯ WԀ oʇ ǝɯoɔlǝʍ lǝǝℲ ˙spɹolɹǝʌO pℲɹ ʎɯ ɟo ǝɔᴉʌɹǝs uᴉ ƃuᴉʇɐɹǝpoW ʎlᴉddɐH
Aug 1, 2009
14 posts
1 upvote
cargoagent wrote:
Apr 2nd, 2010 9:07 pm
ECS Coffee in Burlington Ont. just opened it's online ordering website here-- www.ecscoffee.com or www.koocoffee.com

Due to contractual mumbo jumbo with Green Mountain (ECS is a office supplier) they had to set up a separate site and you have to be a "member" to access it. http://www.ecscoffeestore.com/4.html

You have to register (free) to get into the site (Premium Coffee Club) and see the prices.

They charge $14 per box of 24 with free shipping on orders over $100. They carry over 150 different types of K-cups.
Thanks for posting this. I ordered yesterday and got my order today by Fedex. I ordered enough to get free shipping.

Works out to $0.42 a cup.
May 8, 2003
191 posts
40 upvotes
14580 wrote:
Oct 31st, 2009 12:12 pm
Sears carries the K cups, Van Houtte and Green Mountain. Limited selection.
18 K cups/box around 13.00
I just bought a box of Green Mountain Nantucket last week from the Sears at Fairview Mall, and I get charged 13% taxes. I tried to argue with the cashier, but he said it's the system, nothing he can do. I'll order from Future Shop from now on, screw Sears.