• Jan 16th, 2015 1:52 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
May 29, 2005
3846 posts
90 upvotes
Hamilton
Has anyone ordered from the keirug website? i am wondering if i have to sign for the package? wwill they leave it at my doorstop if im not home?

when i bought my keirug i had a buy 2 get 2 free offer. but the brokerage fee sucks.
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2002
2829 posts
245 upvotes
Nations Capital
sonic wrote:
Oct 8th, 2013 3:26 pm
Has anyone ordered from the keirug website? i am wondering if i have to sign for the package? wwill they leave it at my doorstop if im not home?

when i bought my keirug i had a buy 2 get 2 free offer. but the brokerage fee sucks.
ordered from them twice.

They left it at the door both times.
Now Heat ENABLED :)
-----------
Who Are You? - What Do You Want? - Why Are You Here? - Where Are You Going?
Deal Addict
Jul 25, 2008
1019 posts
132 upvotes
Ottawa
I have seen good shops selling individual k-cups...that you can mix and match....14.99 for 24..
Is there any shops like that in Ottawa? Farmboy is one of the better one I know of...
Any other in the City..? Does anyone know?
Dec 10, 2013
1 posts
CF77 wrote:
Oct 26th, 2013 8:50 pm
I have seen good shops selling individual k-cups...that you can mix and match....14.99 for 24..
Is there any shops like that in Ottawa? Farmboy is one of the better one I know of...
Any other in the City..? Does anyone know?
If you are Willing to drive, Shaws in Perth has mix and match. I think it's 16.99 for 24 but they also have awesome deals on boxes. Last time I went I had the mix and then for 9.99 I got a 24 box of my favorite Timothy blend.
Deal Addict
Jul 25, 2008
1019 posts
132 upvotes
Ottawa
Thank you...Timothy in College sq has sale 3 boxes of 24 for 40$ tax included.
May 22, 2014
1 posts
Surrey, BC
Hey Everyone!
Looks like there is a new Kcup store opening up in Surrey BC. Coffee on the Coast is the name they have on the window right now. It does not have an opening date, all there is right now is paper over the windows so it must be opening soon. They are advertising that they have over 300 Flavours of coffee and tea for Keurig and Tassimo. I wonder if its going to be like the places in ontario where you can mix and match with the entire store. It's about time is all i have to say, I am tired of buying the box of 80 its getting boring. I need more of a selection in my life, I see all the awesome flavours on the websites and it will be nice to actually try them. The website they posted is www.coffeeonthecoast.ca i tried it today and it says under constuction so they may be waiting to launch it when the store is opened. I will keep you posted.
Aug 2, 2003
713 posts
38 upvotes
sonic wrote:
Oct 8th, 2013 3:26 pm

www.keurig.ca No brokerage fees
2014: Keurig
2014: $500 cash
Jul 14, 2010
355 posts
79 upvotes
Does anyone know how to start your own Kcup retail store?
How would you go about it?
Who would you have to contact?