CNE 2018 Free Kid's Pass, Toronto/GTA

Deal Link:
Price:
Free
Expiry:
August 16, 2018
Retailer:
Canadian National Exhibition
Free Kid's Passes are available now for the 2018 CNE until August 16.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/esc-bkt-static ... -Kids.html
  • Each Kid's Pass admits one child 13 years of age or younger on any one day of the 2018 CNE. Please note rides are not included
  • One pass per child, limit 10 Kid's Passes per family
  • While you have two options for presenting your tickets (print-at-home or mobile), the bar code on a ticket is cancelled after the first use
The fair runs from August 17 to September 3 this year. Prices at the gate for kids aged 5-13 is $16.00, kids 4 and under can enter for free.

Full terms and conditions - https://s3.amazonaws.com/esc-bkt-static ... -Kids.html
Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.
24 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2009
1064 posts
417 upvotes
Toronto
I think CNE should be free for all or ban all scam games that lure kids for a big imposible prize.
Feb 5, 2008
849 posts
208 upvotes
Fraser Valley
who gives a crap. Its ON only, why are these ON/Toronto only deals posted on the main page for ALL of Canada?!?!
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2009
3867 posts
5312 upvotes
Ontario
FrostyButters wrote:
Jul 12th, 2018 2:01 am
who gives a crap. Its ON only, why are these ON/Toronto only deals posted on the main page for ALL of Canada?!?!
Canadians vacation in other provinces and like visiting attractions? Ditto if the PNE had similar passes-they might appeal to Ontarians heading out to Vancouver this summer.
Seeking shopping sprees or a pot of gold.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 11, 2005
6693 posts
1250 upvotes
Mississauga
FrostyButters wrote:
You didnt know Toronto is the centre of the universe.
Aug 5, 2008
322 posts
170 upvotes
FrostyButters wrote:
You can post ones for your area.
Feb 5, 2008
849 posts
208 upvotes
Fraser Valley
cutey130 wrote:
Jul 12th, 2018 5:39 pm
You can post ones for your area.
I'm not complaining that someone posted a deal that's not in my area. I'm complaining about RFD posting highlighted deals front and centre on the main page that 95% of Canada can't take advantage of.

Whats the point of asking users to enter a location for a tailored RFD experience when most of the main highlighted deals are in Toronto?!?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2003
9445 posts
1193 upvotes
tunglete wrote:
Jul 12th, 2018 1:14 am
I think CNE should be free for all or ban all scam games that lure kids for a big imposible prize.
Don't go to CNE than lol

I think TTC should be free for all, they try to lure people into thinking we're riding a rocket when it's not working half the time.
One blind human - a tragedy
Ten blind humans - a disaster
One million blind humans - a statistic
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
16095 posts
12788 upvotes
Toronto
pk1234 wrote:
Jul 16th, 2018 12:15 pm
Do they have to be my kids?
Lol - nope. Nobody cares. They just scan the tickets at the gate.
An earlier version of this article incorrectly described a behavior of crows exposed to crow corpses. Live crows only touch, attack and attempt intercourse with crow corpses, they do not scavenge them. (Actual NYT correction)
Aug 24, 2015
1 posts
Cambridge
I have been trying to get my 4 grandkids names put in for these Free passes and I have put their full names and afes as asked, but when i go to the bottom of the page and push co tinue to go to the next page or whatever to give my info it wont do anything...very frustrating

ABOUT to give up
..can somebody please tell me how to get this done...i wanted to surprise my 4 grandkids with these Free passes to the CNE in August because they have never been there to my knowledge
Only Wonderland
.i guess if I can't get it to work they will just have to go back to Wonderland again or maybe to the new a wet and Wild park instead...oh well CNE'S LOSS I GUESS!!!!Angry FaceAngry FaceAngry FacePouting FacePouting Face
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
16095 posts
12788 upvotes
Toronto
ChristineN788083 wrote:
Jul 17th, 2018 10:32 am
I have been trying to get my 4 grandkids names put in for these Free passes and I have put their full names and afes as asked, but when i go to the bottom of the page and push co tinue to go to the next page or whatever to give my info it wont do anything...very frustrating
are you putting in names? if so, that's why it isn't working. it only asks for ages. @ChristineN788083
An earlier version of this article incorrectly described a behavior of crows exposed to crow corpses. Live crows only touch, attack and attempt intercourse with crow corpses, they do not scavenge them. (Actual NYT correction)