Pets

Canadian pet expo - any deals on admission?

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 12th, 2017 12:28 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 6, 2009
2816 posts
440 upvotes
Aurora, ON

Canadian pet expo - any deals on admission?

I'd like to go but can't justify the $18 admission. In past years we've gone to the "All About Pets Show" and I'm sure it wasn't that expensive.
Any deals out there?
http://www.canadianpetexpo.ca/
15 replies
Deal Guru
Mar 8, 2002
10501 posts
2134 upvotes
GTA
jackie999 wrote:
Mar 31st, 2015 12:45 pm
I'd like to go but can't justify the $18 admission. In past years we've gone to the "All About Pets Show" and I'm sure it wasn't that expensive.
Any deals out there?
http://www.canadianpetexpo.ca/
I think that was $12 per person. We're going tomorrow, wife, daughter, the dog and myself. Would've been $45 for a family ticket. This way is $30. FTW!!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 6, 2009
2816 posts
440 upvotes
Aurora, ON
It's just the two of us going..so we'll save $18...I'm leaving the dogs at home. They wouldn't really enjoy the show and with kiddies running around I'd spend all my time keeping an eye on them. You're lucky you have a laid back dog that you can take places and not worry.
Deal Guru
Mar 8, 2002
10501 posts
2134 upvotes
GTA
jackie999 wrote:
Apr 2nd, 2015 7:20 pm
It's just the two of us going..so we'll save $18...I'm leaving the dogs at home. They wouldn't really enjoy the show and with kiddies running around I'd spend all my time keeping an eye on them. You're lucky you have a laid back dog that you can take places and not worry.
First time going with this dog, she's two. She's small enough to pick up. Should be interesting lol
Deal Guru
Mar 8, 2002
10501 posts
2134 upvotes
GTA
Went today at around 1pm. Line up was insane. About 200 people but it moved well and was made somewhat enjoyable by all the dogs. If you had a wagjag 2 for 1 or had paid online , you could skip the queue. My stepson decided to tag along at the last minute with no ticket, so we lined up.

Lots of space inside and everyone was very friendly. Our dog was excellent. Will go again next year.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 6, 2009
2816 posts
440 upvotes
Aurora, ON
I am so glad I had the prepaid ticket..the lineup was incredibly long and didn't seem to be moving..got there about 12:15. Then one of the event people came walking along asking if anyone had online or wagjag tickets ..I hollered "HERE!" and he told us to go to the front of the line and get stamped..we did and we were admitted thru the back door. Priceless :)
Was a good show BUT I was very disapointed to see it was mainly pet stores, food vendors and rescue groups. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised with the popularity of xxxpoo/mutt tha the breeders are disappearing.
Sep 2, 2005
245 posts
33 upvotes
Toronto
How about this year, 2016... there does not seem to be any wagjag coupons available. If someone goes today (Friday), can you please report back if it is worth going? Still mainly "pet stores, food vendors and rescue groups" like jackie999 reported last year?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 6, 2009
2816 posts
440 upvotes
Aurora, ON
jdt wrote:
Mar 25th, 2016 10:53 am
How about this year, 2016... there does not seem to be any wagjag coupons available. If someone goes today (Friday), can you please report back if it is worth going? Still mainly "pet stores, food vendors and rescue groups" like jackie999 reported last year?
There was a deal but it's ended ( http://www.wagjag.com/deal/aurora-newma ... po-1332842 )
I considered it but wasn't too impressed last year so passed it up. I should have posted it here :(
Sep 2, 2005
245 posts
33 upvotes
Toronto
Oh, thanks for replying. Please post if you happen to find anything else :^)
Nov 1, 2003
634 posts
99 upvotes
Sorry for reviving an old thread but does anyone know of a deal for this weekend's pet expo?
Dec 26, 2005
770 posts
20 upvotes
GPS wrote:
Apr 11th, 2017 10:26 am
Sorry for reviving an old thread but does anyone know of a deal for this weekend's pet expo?
same deal for this year (2 for $18)
Link