Shopping Discussion

Is the Worldwide Shoppers Club a scam?

Aug 25, 2013
11 posts
1 upvote
Cochrane
Oh yeah, BTW(Don, that is short form for by the way), we are not Lyoness, our merchants join for FREE, and we advertise them for FREE!!! 403-880-9191 Call me Don McQuade(if that is your real name) anytime!
Aug 25, 2013
11 posts
1 upvote
Cochrane
Hey Don call me(403-880-9191), so glad Canadian Shoppers Club is NOT Lyoness!!!
Aug 25, 2013
11 posts
1 upvote
Cochrane
BTW, we are not a MLM, although we have some flavour of multilevel marketing, we are NOT!
Aug 25, 2013
11 posts
1 upvote
Cochrane
This guy is an idiot, banned for life from Lyoness, so GLAD THAT CANADIAN SHOPPERS CLUB HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH LYONESS AND IT IS NOTHING LIKE LYONESS!!!!
Call me Don(Mr hiding McQuade) at 403-880-9191.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 19, 2001
9537 posts
3186 upvotes
Jeff Ryan - jeff@fuellube.com
Sales Distribuitor
http://fuellube.com/about.html

guess the "fuel lube" isnt working out

Or this either

"Jeff Ryan ‏@jeffryansales 12 Mar 09

Telling people to check out www.maxyoursuccess.mymaxsystem.com for the best plan "B"! Watch all the videos and see for yourself!!
Expand "

https://twitter.com/jeffryansales

sites gone but probably not a good sign when there are sites like "Is My-Max-System a Scam?" around http://trustedhomebusinessreviews.com/i ... om-a-scam/
If you aren't willing to take small losses, then you will take big losses. This is my guarantee. -
Mark Minervini
Deal Fanatic
Oct 22, 2007
9280 posts
3006 upvotes
London
jeffryan wrote: oh, and yes I am a follower of Jesus Christ, so I pray His blessings on you(whether you want to accept them that is up to you). God Bless
Whenever I hear someone say something like that, I reflexively cover my wallet, because I know they are trying to manipulate me.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 3, 2005
5295 posts
1266 upvotes
Georgetown
Wow... jeffryan doth protest too much! :confused:

What I love most about this thread, is that is essentially is 2 "new" members at RFD bickering at each other (Dom vs jeff)...

PS - Dom wins. Welcome to RFD Dom!

jeff - best of luck with CSC... the info you provided about it makes me think it's wise to avoid (you claim some people spent a lot of money setting this up over 4 years, but that they don't make a profit (essentially what you said) and are just "members" like everyone else? That it costs more to process a membership than the fee itself? etc... ) People don't do something like this out of "good will", they want to make money... I'm sure those at the top have their plan in place to do so....
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2005
3901 posts
2190 upvotes
Ontario
Seems simple enough. Offer free, limited time, memberships for people to check it out.

Contact one of the purported retailers to ask them about it.
Kaboom! Kaboom! KABOOM!
Jul 24, 2013
21 posts
14 upvotes
KITCHENER
Hi everyone,

I am real, hahaha. Just a new user of internet forums and i was referred to Redflag after doing a search on the Google. Just wanted to ensure people who were considering joining this "club" heard more than one side. Now that this thread is number one on google searches of "canadian shoppers club," i think people will now know to keep their money in their wallets.

Don
Oct 6, 2013
1 posts
1 upvote
This whole operation smells BAD and is nothing more than a pyramid/Ponzi scheme and should be investigated and shut down. I live in the US, NY, and when I was approached they first wanted a bank draft then they changed that to a Money Order. A bank draft would give them access to my bank account. Yeah, right I trust these guys. Then once your position is secured, all you need to do is sign people up under you and the money just rolls in. Then you need to pay them $150 USD per month to keep your position and the thousands of dollars per month that will be rolling in.

Good Luck Scammers

Looks like Mr. Jeff Ryan is on top of it. At last look their system still isn't running due to continued software glitches. That's the oldest BS story in technology.
Jun 19, 2013
436 posts
160 upvotes
London
Sounds like a great opportunity to lose some money. Quick lemme go grab my wallet!
Aug 25, 2013
11 posts
1 upvote
Cochrane
OH, how I wish I could gloat(not in me to do) I am just a member like every one else, you will see, I promise! :D

Tiberius wrote: Wow... jeffryan doth protest too much! :confused:

What I love most about this thread, is that is essentially is 2 "new" members at RFD bickering at each other (Dom vs jeff)...

PS - Dom wins. Welcome to RFD Dom!

jeff - best of luck with CSC... the info you provided about it makes me think it's wise to avoid (you claim some people spent a lot of money setting this up over 4 years, but that they don't make a profit (essentially what you said) and are just "members" like everyone else? That it costs more to process a membership than the fee itself? etc... ) People don't do something like this out of "good will", they want to make money... I'm sure those at the top have their plan in place to do so....
Aug 25, 2013
11 posts
1 upvote
Cochrane
Too bad you feel that way, guess what, there really are nice people in Canada!
Aug 25, 2013
11 posts
1 upvote
Cochrane
YOU ARE A BIG CHICKEN DON, SHAME ON YOU FOR HIDING, SHAME, SHAME, SHAME!!!! PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR OVER SIZED MOUTH IS, BETTER YET I WILL BE IN ONTARIO(London) AND I WOULD SPEND THE MONEY TO DRIVE AND MEET.

DonMcQuade12345 wrote: Hi everyone,

I am real, hahaha. Just a new user of internet forums and i was referred to Redflag after doing a search on the Google. Just wanted to ensure people who were considering joining this "club" heard more than one side. Now that this thread is number one on google searches of "canadian shoppers club," i think people will now know to keep their money in their wallets.

Don
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2011
3048 posts
322 upvotes
Toronto
jeffryan wrote: YOU ARE A BIG CHICKEN DON, SHAME ON YOU FOR HIDING, SHAME, SHAME, SHAME!!!! PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR OVER SIZED MOUTH IS, BETTER YET I WILL BE IN ONTARIO(London) AND I WOULD SPEND THE MONEY TO DRIVE AND MEET.
If you're really a business owner, wow. :facepalm:

Face it, if your company looks like a scam and smells like a scam, it's probably a scam.

Nothing that you've written on this forum makes any logical sense.
Oct 7, 2013
31 posts
12 upvotes
Medicine Hat
jeffryan wrote: Too bad you feel that way, guess what, there really are nice people in Canada!
Hi Jeff, I was wonder how close we are to obtaining 8,000 members (pinnacle group)?

Also, how many total members to date?

Thank you!
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2005
3901 posts
2190 upvotes
Ontario
jeffryan wrote: YOU ARE A BIG CHICKEN DON, SHAME ON YOU FOR HIDING, SHAME, SHAME, SHAME!!!! PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR OVER SIZED MOUTH IS, BETTER YET I WILL BE IN ONTARIO(London) AND I WOULD SPEND THE MONEY TO DRIVE AND MEET.
Antagonizing consumers probably isn't the best course of action, especially on a heavily read forum.

I suggested an alternative solution to provide some concrete evidence as a way to entice possible customers, but you chose to go the other way.

Of course, I'm not a business man so perhaps your tact is the way one should go. As a consumer, however, I question it.
Kaboom! Kaboom! KABOOM!
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2005
3901 posts
2190 upvotes
Ontario
Staffy wrote: Hi Jeff, I was wonder how close we are to obtaining 8,000 members (pinnacle group)?

Also, how many total members to date?

Thank you!
How close WE are? By this one would assume you're associated with Jeff.

Wouldn't it have been easier to call Jeff to ask this question, or send an e-mail.

If I were suspicious by nature (which, incidentally, I am), I'd assume it was to tell everyone "Look, we have 8000 members" as opposed to having a serious inquiry. This tactic, of course, makes the entire thing like petty, whiny and childish.

With Jeff trying to insult customers and you trying to insult their intelligence, I don't think you're doing a very good sales job. You've probably wasted any last vestige of actual interest. Kudos. we rarely see such an impressive failure on RFD.
Kaboom! Kaboom! KABOOM!
Banned
May 12, 2004
9756 posts
4136 upvotes
Ottawa
We are discussing something likely illegal. Mods should lock this up (NOT delete it), RCMP should pay Jeff a visit and Don should take Jeff up on his offer to meet on his own dime....oh wait that dime is a few years away once he reaches the Super-Duper-Triple-Platinum-Pinnacle level. Better pass up on the offer Don, our Saviour would advise you to not take any money from a peasant.

Jeff, the way your past was dug up you seem to be a serial get-rich-quick scammer. Do the country a favour; stop being a lazy bum looking for the next great scam that will make you a couple million sitting on your ***** , and pick up a skill and get a productive job...hopefully they can teach you that skill when they lock you up for a few years.
Oct 7, 2013
31 posts
12 upvotes
Medicine Hat
TCWeasel wrote: How close WE are? By this one would assume you're associated with Jeff.

Wouldn't it have been easier to call Jeff to ask this question, or send an e-mail.

If I were suspicious by nature (which, incidentally, I am), I'd assume it was to tell everyone "Look, we have 8000 members" as opposed to having a serious inquiry. This tactic, of course, makes the entire thing like petty, whiny and childish.

With Jeff trying to insult customers and you trying to insult their intelligence, I don't think you're doing a very good sales job. You've probably wasted any last vestige of actual interest. Kudos. we rarely see such an impressive failure on RFD.
I don't know Jeff. Also, this is the first forum I've joined so, didn't think of that?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)