• Last Updated:
  • Oct 22nd, 2017 1:44 pm
Tags:
None
Jan 27, 2016
84 posts
30 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I have about 5 grand worth of USS, but I invested in them because of GTI.

USS recently bought over 80% of GTI and it looks like synergies between the 3 companies are already happening. Also USS wants to double revenue in 2018 and it should get there with the new companies it purchased, which will help GTI. Hence why i think they will buy out us retail holders of GTI shares sooner rather than later, it will cost them much more later on as they make more money per Q.

I would vote in favour of selling at 4.5 cents, currently at 2.5 cents. Me and my investment buddies have sent them an email stating we would sell at that price and we hold a lot of shares, balls in their court now
Deal Addict
May 2, 2006
4978 posts
1035 upvotes
GTA
herculesmaxpower wrote:
Sep 18th, 2017 9:53 pm
MOS hasn't done much since eh? I actually got in at 0.19 thanks to this thread, but it just doesn't have enough volume.
Well... There you go... :)

Like I said, .20 was a bargain! And the news cycle is only just beginning.
Deal Addict
May 2, 2006
4978 posts
1035 upvotes
GTA
In other developments...

I sold my remaining EGT position after pp news. Very disappointed in the management that has consistently overpromised and underdelivered, though the company still has potential. I just don't think anything big will happen until 2018. I made my money here, so I am happy.

Currently accumulating a few geological plays: EAS, CCC, VLT, AMP, SNL.

Also opened positions in a couple of Golden Triangle stocks: GGI, MTS. ***Note: these are risky as they have already run up quite a bit. Yet, a positive discovery could send both into the stratosphere. World-class geologists are involved here and they're convinced they're onto something huge. I suggest doing a bit of DD if you're curious.

Also bought/added to: TGIF, ACU, CUV, MRS, EPY.
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2011
1860 posts
262 upvotes
GTA
Look into DYA ... undervalued stock according to BNN.

DYA is the future! for trucks...!
Jan 27, 2016
84 posts
30 upvotes
Toronto, ON
CAF.V should run today, they have made over 800,000 CAD last 9 months...i flipped this months back for 25% return, back in at 6 cents!

News just came out and hasnt been sent out to the masses yet...i subscribe to various sites and got it 5 mins ago...when the mass sees they made another 188k should run
Jan 27, 2016
84 posts
30 upvotes
Toronto, ON
waiting for the NR on CAF.V...up 16.6% and no release yet
Jan 27, 2016
84 posts
30 upvotes
Toronto, ON
News Out: Canaf Group earns $166,064 (U.S.) in Q3 2017

Canaf Group earns $166,064 (U.S.) in Q3 2017

2017-09-25 09:33 MT - News Release

Mr. Christopher Way reports

CANAF ANNOUNCES FINANCIAL RESULTS FOR Q3 2017

Canaf Group Inc. has released its financial statements and management discussion and analysis for the three-month period ended July 31, 2017.

During the period, the corporation recorded revenue for the quarter of $1,961,208 (U.S.), an increase of 74 per cent compared with the same quarter last fiscal year, but down 44 per cent from the previous quarter ended April 30, 2017.

During the quarter, the corporation recorded a net income of $166,064 (U.S.), in comparison with a net income of $19,945 (U.S.) for the same quarter the previous year.

For the nine-month period ended July 31 2017, the corporation recorded adjusted EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization) of $881,885 (U.S.) ($1,097,080) and net income of $595,716 (U.S.) ($741,080).

For more details and discussion on the results, the financial statements and management discussion and analysis can be viewed on SEDAR or the company's website.

About Canaf Group Inc.

Canaf is a junior mining related group based in Vancouver, Canada, with subsidiary offices in the United Kingdom and South Africa. Canaf owns 100 per cent of Quantum Screening and Crushing Pty. Ltd., a South African-based company that owns 100 per cent of Southern Coal Pty. Ltd., a company that produces a high-carbon, devolatized anthracite.

We seek Safe Harbor.
Jan 27, 2016
84 posts
30 upvotes
Toronto, ON
not bad 25% flip in a few hours, usually I never do this but it seemed like an easy flip
Oct 29, 2014
284 posts
56 upvotes
imflying12 wrote:
Sep 23rd, 2017 11:49 pm
Look into DYA ... undervalued stock according to BNN.

DYA is the future! for trucks...!

I hope DYA takes off. They just got the PIT testing done and it should significant decrease in different gasses. What it didnt show was a fuel savings so that will take a couple of months and that is why the stock is flat. Otherwise loblaws, IFS, and the beer store are currently testing it. I have seen two units in the GTA.

If it works they are also testing on reefer units and plan on getting into large engines like trains and boats.

Jim Payne talks FAR to much and I personally have lost a lot of trust in the company. They had basically 0 sales last quarter compared to what he had stated at the AGM. I've lost faith in him but I will continue to hold because I do have faith in the product.
Deal Addict
May 2, 2006
4978 posts
1035 upvotes
GTA
Nice action on the Golden Triangle plays GGI (+6.5%) and MTS (+22.8%) today. Anticipation is building!
Deal Addict
May 2, 2006
4978 posts
1035 upvotes
GTA
herculesmaxpower wrote:
Sep 25th, 2017 2:26 am
I sold MOS this week at .23 Crying Face Should have held...
You have an opportunity to get back in today. ;)

I just got my .23 bid filled.
Jan 27, 2016
84 posts
30 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Crazy CAF.V back down to 6 cents, that was a good 1 day trade the other day.

I will be back on the buy in a few months, these guys make money per Q and have a potential new deal in 2018 to really rev up sales.
Deal Addict
May 2, 2006
4978 posts
1035 upvotes
GTA
A nice write-up on one of my recent plays MRS. Current sp represents a very attractive entry point, iMO.

https://smallcappower.com/analyst-artic ... ock-price/
Mission Ready Services Inc. (TSXV: MRS) has a market cap of just $20 million yet could generate $50 million in revenues next year

SmallCapPower | September 27, 2017: Mission Ready Services Inc. (TSXV: MRS) is a manufacturer and service provider of specialized product lines to the military, law enforcement and first-responder communities. In early 2017, the Company began its reorganization with the appointment of a new CEO and a new business strategy that continues to deliver strong operating performance. Mission Ready Services has been bagging new orders and the key Foreign Military Distribution Agreement for the supply of a minimum US$400 million Protect The Force products over five years, which could generate $50 million revenues in 2018. Given the significant growth in revenues over the next five years, the Company’s valuation of just $20 million in market cap looks compelling.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)