• Last Updated:
  • Nov 17th, 2017 9:46 pm
Tags:
None
Jan 27, 2016
148 posts
95 upvotes
Toronto, ON
You are correct always good to take money off the table, so we agree there.
LeafsRbest wrote:
Nov 2nd, 2017 11:43 am
That is great but until their financials are out, I'm sure you'll be able to get this for 1.5 cents again in a few days.
For the wise and those lucky enough to hold this stock, good time to get out at a 100% profit.
You can always buy back in after the calm.
Jan 27, 2016
148 posts
95 upvotes
Toronto, ON
bought more SNF.V today @ 16.5...now my 3rd largest holding

Their new sunflower oil export to china should push International sales to over 1 million and Net income to over 100k.

Once they deploy that tons of cash they have to either increase margins or offer a new line of products, this will increase in value. A new product line would be huge because they already have distribution channels everywhere.
Mar 13, 2004
466 posts
48 upvotes
Brampton
Enbridge spoke about the acquisition in the last 24 hours during the release of their financials. It's in the news.
loopy1984 wrote:
Nov 2nd, 2017 11:47 am
LOL that deal you mentioned happened 14 months ago...so your claim is even more baseless
Jan 27, 2016
148 posts
95 upvotes
Toronto, ON
If someone was dumb enough to mix up a small stock on the venture at a mkt cap under 2 mil with the houston company...plus SSA clearly states its a car parts company. Also volume has picked up in SSA past few weeks, wasn't just today. Regardless, believe what you want.
LeafsRbest wrote:
Nov 2nd, 2017 2:13 pm
Enbridge spoke about the acquisition in the last 24 hours during the release of their financials. It's in the news.
Jan 27, 2016
148 posts
95 upvotes
Toronto, ON
SSA.V solid close at 3.5 cents!Fire

Began buying CAF.V flipped it over 8 cents, months ago and now seems like a great time to buy back at 5.5-6.5. Someone selling massive amounts for no reason, company is solid. Should move in 3-5 months
Deal Fanatic
May 2, 2006
5001 posts
1039 upvotes
GTA
All time high close for the Golden Triangle stocks... pretty much a given at this point. ;)

GGI -- $4.87 (+5.64%)

MTS -- $2.60 (+17.12%)

Dr. Lightfoot will now be consulting both MTS and GGI moving forward: https://globenewswire.com/news-release/ ... unity.html

GGI assays should be out next week, according to IR. Core images may be released before the assays.

AIS.H looking very good (+10.29%) and is rumoured to be days away from moving to the main venture exchange which should provide a very nice catalyst for further gains.

DM has overcome key resistance at .14 with a nice 15%+ jump in sp today. More catalysts coming here as well (pp + major deal close).

I added CCC today at .285 and MOS at .195 as both were on sale.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My current small cap holdings: ACU, AIS.H, CCC, DM, GGI, GRV, MOS, MTS.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oct 31, 2017
4 posts
1 upvote
Added some FTEC today - hoping this will make a move soon along with the other blockchain tickers
Jan 27, 2016
148 posts
95 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Becareful with Those plays, if you want a lower risk one USS.V

Use other blockchain plays only for flips, way too up and down to hold on. Take advantage of alll the retail ppl in those plays

User747887 wrote:
Nov 3rd, 2017 5:57 pm
Added some FTEC today - hoping this will make a move soon along with the other blockchain tickers
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2012
1433 posts
291 upvotes
Toronto
izzyzz wrote:
Nov 3rd, 2017 4:11 pm
All time high close for the Golden Triangle stocks... pretty much a given at this point. ;)

GGI -- $4.87 (+5.64%)

MTS -- $2.60 (+17.12%)

Dr. Lightfoot will now be consulting both MTS and GGI moving forward: https://globenewswire.com/news-release/ ... unity.html

GGI assays should be out next week, according to IR. Core images may be released before the assays.

AIS.H looking very good (+10.29%) and is rumoured to be days away from moving to the main venture exchange which should provide a very nice catalyst for further gains.

DM has overcome key resistance at .14 with a nice 15%+ jump in sp today. More catalysts coming here as well (pp + major deal close).

I added CCC today at .285 and MOS at .195 as both were on sale.

My current small cap holdings: ACU, AIS.H, CCC, DM, GGI, GRV, MOS, MTS.
Are you going to continue to add to MTS? Still a relatively small market cap compared to GGI.
Deal Fanatic
May 2, 2006
5001 posts
1039 upvotes
GTA
zobi123 wrote:
Nov 4th, 2017 6:15 pm
Are you going to continue to add to MTS? Still a relatively small market cap compared to GGI.
I've accumulated fairly sizeable positions in both MTS and GGI earlier, so no plans to add more in the near future. In fact, I sold some of my MTS stock to get the seed money back. It does have more attractive share structure than GGI, that's why it has appreciated much quicker in the past month and it may continue that trend depending on assays results.
Jan 27, 2016
148 posts
95 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Seems like after these articles began to cover SNF.V Sunora Foods, all the asks were pulled and only small 11k at 25 cents available.

If these guys can show more growth in CHINA and new sales in sunflower oil in china..plus using that 3 mil plus in cash they have, this will run very hard. It is a tightly held stock and over 70% is insider held.

loopy1984 wrote:
Nov 4th, 2017 2:13 pm
Looks like this site is starting to cover my plays now Ok Hand Sign

SNF.V very undervalued, Only a matter of time it moves up really nicely.

https://simplywall.st/news/2017/11/04/w ... reholders/
Jan 27, 2016
148 posts
95 upvotes
Toronto, ON
wow up over 100% last few days...44 cents, when i posted about it around 18 cents....wish i listened to myself on that pick :(

FTEC.V

User747887 wrote:
Nov 3rd, 2017 5:57 pm
Oct 31, 2017
4 posts
1 upvote
loopy1984 wrote:
Nov 7th, 2017 2:01 pm
wow up over 100% last few days...44 cents, when i posted about it around 18 cents....wish i listened to myself on that pick :(

FTEC.V
Look into DM.V
Jan 27, 2016
148 posts
95 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I don't touch plays I don't understand...blockchain is too volatile for me and too many pump and dumps. I like to find solid small companies that are trading at huge discounts or are being ignored.

I will take my 25%-200% gains vs 1000% gains as those are hard to come by and usually extremely risky

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)