Tags:
None
Aug 24, 2006
549 posts
53 upvotes
Scarborough
ykshum wrote:
Dec 13th, 2017 8:06 pm
AXQ looks like it'll get lots of action in the next little bit. Knew something was up when there was a 1 day 100% gain with no NR.

Let's see if we can pull a double after the NR from today is pumped all over SH
AXQ @0.135 today ( up 68%+ )
Jan 27, 2016
544 posts
219 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Solid end of the week for the venture, massive volume coming back to it!

For my personal plays TNA.V had a great week as a big buyer at Scotia cleaned up shares 16.5-17.5 cents. Ended the week at 18 cents and level 2 now is the thinnest I’ve seen in months. If next set of financials are another $500k plus usd net income, we should finally see this move up as much of the resistance has been churned.

CAF.V closed at 7.5 cents, but 8 cents got hit this week. Level 2 is also paper thin, thanks to that old brokerage who sold off 7 million shares since September, gave many of us a shot to reload and discounted prices. All these guys do is make very nice profits and have a wicked balance sheet. Now we get that new customer for Q1 and more solid NI Q’s, this will run nicely as all resistance has been churned past 4-5 months.

KFG.v I don’t expect this to move yet but I will continue add under 5.5 cents. Oil markets improving and a solid drill program should be announced in the coming months. Next Q we will finally be cash flow positive!

SNF.v we still wait for the company to make a deal with the ton of cash they have. I’ll double my position in this, if one of the plays above moves. No real risk in this play as they have basically zero debt and over 3 mil cash.

Nothing really catching my eye at this time, have some future plays on my list but till they shows they can be profitable, ill watxh and wait to buy. All my liquid cash I had went into buying CAF.V

Overall solid start to the year, hope we can all make tons of cash this year...no matter what play you are buying Dancer
Nov 25, 2016
42 posts
9 upvotes
Hi,

This is a cut and paste of a post that I made on the blockchain subforum. Maybe it will be useful for some of you.

Here is another blockchain company that i really like and bought last friday at .32$.

Leonovus (LTV)
240 millions shares
80 millions market cap
stock price : 33 cents

This is a security company that have been developing their solution for the past several years and invested more than 20 millions in it. They also recently made a partnership to integrate blockchain in their existing solution to make it even more secure and decentralised.

To understand how this works, watch this video :

https://www.midasletter.com/2018/01/vid ... -software/

They had a 14 millions financing a few months ago at 50 cents and the stock price is now 33 cents. The new money will serve to help market the solution and hire sales people. The goal of the CEO is to have 100 millions in revenue in the next 36 months. It is a very lofty goal that will not be easy to achieve but if he succeeds, the stock price will be worth a lot more than what it is.

For me, just the fact that a group of investors that knows the company alot more than me were willing to put 14 millions at 50 cents makes me think that the stock will at least be a double from the actual stock price in the next year, if the market in general continue to be good.

The only negative that I see short term is that during the month of january, there will be some very inexpensive warrants (below 10 cents) that may be exerciced by their owners, putting pression on the stock price. So, it is possible that we will see under 30 cents for a couple of days. If this is the case, I will be buying a little more.

So, if you are interested, DO YOUR OWN DD. I think this one has potential. If you know the company and would like to add something, especially negative that I might not have seen, please do.

Good luck
Jan 27, 2016
544 posts
219 upvotes
Toronto, ON
My god that stock is gonna have 300 plus mil shares outstanding by the time their done. Also comparing a PP price and what the price is today isn’t a very good indicator as so many plays on the venture trade under the pp $. If this stock goes up its bc of the blockchain in their name.
natrill wrote:
Jan 7th, 2018 7:28 pm
Hi,

This is a cut and paste of a post that I made on the blockchain subforum. Maybe it will be useful for some of you.

Here is another blockchain company that i really like and bought last friday at .32$.

Leonovus (LTV)
240 millions shares
80 millions market cap
stock price : 33 cents

This is a security company that have been developing their solution for the past several years and invested more than 20 millions in it. They also recently made a partnership to integrate blockchain in their existing solution to make it even more secure and decentralised.

To understand how this works, watch this video :

https://www.midasletter.com/2018/01/vid ... -software/

They had a 14 millions financing a few months ago at 50 cents and the stock price is now 33 cents. The new money will serve to help market the solution and hire sales people. The goal of the CEO is to have 100 millions in revenue in the next 36 months. It is a very lofty goal that will not be easy to achieve but if he succeeds, the stock price will be worth a lot more than what it is.

For me, just the fact that a group of investors that knows the company alot more than me were willing to put 14 millions at 50 cents makes me think that the stock will at least be a double from the actual stock price in the next year, if the market in general continue to be good.

The only negative that I see short term is that during the month of january, there will be some very inexpensive warrants (below 10 cents) that may be exerciced by their owners, putting pression on the stock price. So, it is possible that we will see under 30 cents for a couple of days. If this is the case, I will be buying a little more.

So, if you are interested, DO YOUR OWN DD. I think this one has potential. If you know the company and would like to add something, especially negative that I might not have seen, please do.

Good luck
Nov 25, 2016
42 posts
9 upvotes
loopy1984 wrote:
Jan 7th, 2018 8:23 pm
My god that stock is gonna have 300 plus mil shares outstanding by the time their done. Also comparing a PP price and what the price is today isn’t a very good indicator as so many plays on the venture trade under the pp $. If this stock goes up its bc of the blockchain in their name.
I bought Namaste at 20 cents because they made a 6 millions financing at 25 cents. So i thought it was cheap at this price. I'm REALLY glad i did. They have also more than 230 millions shares and they went from 18 cents to 4.40$. So, I will continue to do what works for me. Also, Leonovus has a very good product on their hands. Now, they have to sell it. I'm sure there will be alot of marketing in the next couples of months from the people who bought at 50 cents and wants to exercice their 60 cents warrants.

Time will tell if i was right or not... :)
Jan 27, 2016
544 posts
219 upvotes
Toronto, ON
GPC.C a new crypto play on the CSE and they were making money to before this new investment they made

Gunpowder Invests in BitBlox Technologies Inc.
Toronto, Ontario--(Newsfile Corp. - January 8, 2018) - Gunpowder Capital Corp. (CSE: GPC) (CSE: GPC.PR.A) (OTCQB: GNPWF) (FSE: YS6N) ("Gunpowder" or the "Corporation") announced today that it has entered into agreements with BitBlox Technologies Inc., ("BitBlox") a new generation Cryptocurrency Mining and Technology Company focused on the mining of Ethereum, BitCoin and Zcash cryptocurrencies and the development of cryptocurrency technologies.
Next generation cryptocurrency mining is a high value enterprise approach using computing and cryptography to solve complex mathematical transactions. Successfully verified transactions get added to a public ledger, more commonly known as the blockchain. Individual blocks added by cryptominers, like BitBlox, are called a proof of work (POW) and results in the release of new currency or "coins" — which are the incentive for miners participating on the network.
Gunpowder Capital Corp., has participated in BitBlox's recent non-brokered Token Unit financing which was sold directly by Bitblox to accredited investors. Each Token Unit consists of one Token and one common share purchase warrant, which is automatically exercised for no additional consideration into one common share of Bitblox immediately prior to a liquidity event of Bitblox. The Token also has the right, on a pro-rata basis, to participate in Bitblox's profit sharing program, which can reach up Thirty-five percent (35%) of the quarterly profit of Bitblox as determined by Bitblox's Board of Directors.
Gunpowder purchased 100,000 Token Units at price of $0.05 CDN per Token Unit for a total commitment of Twenty Thousand ("$20,000.00") CDN. BitBlox raised a total of Three Hundred Sixty-Three Thousand Dollars ("$363,000.00") CDN in this recent round.
GPC has also been retained by BitBlox for a fee of Five Thousand ("$5,000.00") CDN per month to provide BitBlox back office administration support. Commencing at some point in Q1 of 2018, it is anticipated that BitBlox will also retain GPC to act as a financial advisor to BitBlox.
Mr. Paul Haber Stated: "Cryptocurrencies are perhaps the most exciting sector in the markets today and we are extremely pleased to be working with BitBlox Technologies Inc. We feel that Cryptocurrency Mining is a big opportunity for those with the right strategy and BitBlox has an effective strategy in place to reduce the costs associated to power a mining operation which can be vast. Between the costs of dedicated hardware, the power and cooling needed to support it, and the connectivity needed to contact Cryptocurrency networks, there's a balance to find between the costs of mining and the potential gains. We feel BitBlox has found that balance and that BitBlox has an effective strategy in place to cap the costs associated in the mining process and therefore we anticipate that BitBlox has the potential in becoming highly profitable faster than its competitors."
About BitBlox Technologies Inc.
BitBlox Technologies Inc. is building a high value cryptocurrency enterprise. BitBlox mines cryptocurrencies, such as Ether and ZCash, and offers value-added technology services for the cryptocurrency market, such as crypto-mining proprietary software.
Offering a complete ecosystem of value-creation, BitBlox cryptocurrency mining will provide the basis for an innovative token product that is monetized according to mining profit margins. A percentage of these profits will be invested in the development of a proprietary Artificial Intelligence ("AI") based technology. Overall, BitBlox takes an approach that enables the company to scale, and respond to changing conditions, within the still-emerging cryptocurrency industry.
Part of a wave of emerging technologies, cryptocurrencies are indivisible from a new virtual economy that is powered in part by smart contract and other AI-based integrations. Cryptocurrency and value mining are central to this new paradigm. Taking a robust and diversified business approach, BitBlox Technologies Inc. is poised to capture value in successive phases as this industry continues to scale.
For more information please visit: www.bitbloxtechnologies.com.
About Gunpowder Capital Corp.
Gunpowder Capital Corp., is a merchant bank and advisory services firm based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Gunpowder invests in both publicly traded and private businesses that have successful management teams and attractive economic models. Gunpowder partners with these businesses to support their growth initiatives with its proven methodology of appropriate financing and structured exits. Gunpowder offers debt financing, including mezzanine and bridge loans, equity financing and advisory services. Gunpowder is also building a portfolio of companies in which it takes a long term position and view. For more information please visit
Jan 27, 2016
544 posts
219 upvotes
Toronto, ON
only 30 mil shares outstanding though, thats very tiny vs other plays plus they have rental income..so they are profitable company just expanding their money to other ventures,
herculesmaxpower wrote:
Jan 8th, 2018 10:05 am
Wow! Really liking that play but it's up so much already.
Jan 27, 2016
544 posts
219 upvotes
Toronto, ON
yeah got 40k only at 6-7 cents...gonna actually hold this
Jan 27, 2016
544 posts
219 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Sold it all off at 10 cents, not a bad 50% gain in an hour.

Gonna re-buy it eventually
herculesmaxpower wrote:
Jan 8th, 2018 10:47 am
Well I put in an order for 8 cents. Doubt I'll get in.
Deal Fanatic
May 2, 2006
5206 posts
1139 upvotes
GTA
News from DM today: Datametrex Announces Binding LOI to Acquire Shoptalk Analytics

CSR and IMR are on the move as well. Near-term catalysts coming in Q1 for both.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My current small cap holdings: ACU, AIS, CSR, DM, GGI, IMR.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------