• Last Updated:
  • Sep 24th, 2018 8:33 am
Tags:
None
Jan 27, 2016
846 posts
290 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I only day trade a very tiny % of my portfolio, i like buying and holding till company does what i think they can do

That AAT.V play is interesting, still holding my entire position and looks like news will come on Monday morning about Royalty for debt and cash injection! This could be huge and i was expecting this to happen weeks from now, didn't expect it to happen so fast.
alanbrenton wrote:
Jan 12th, 2018 12:33 pm
You guys are day traders. In and out in a few days.

You are all making good $$$. Grats.
Jul 17, 2010
161 posts
21 upvotes
Toronto
izzyzz wrote:
Jan 12th, 2018 12:21 pm
Started a position in WHM at .125.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My current small cap holdings: ACU, AIS, CSR, CYX, DM, GGI, IMR, WHM.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
thanks izzyyzz for posting your pick.,
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
45183 posts
11700 upvotes
loopy1984 wrote:
Jan 12th, 2018 12:38 pm
I only day trade a very tiny % of my portfolio, i like buying and holding till company does what i think they can do

That AAT.V play is interesting, still holding my entire position and looks like news will come on Monday morning about Royalty for debt and cash injection! This could be huge and i was expecting this to happen weeks from now, didn't expect it to happen so fast.
Let me know your handle on ceo.ca and if possible your friends too. Would be nice to keep track of your posts there too.
Jan 27, 2016
846 posts
290 upvotes
Toronto, ON
So far the site layout is annoying, I will let you know if me or anyone of my buddies join
alanbrenton wrote:
Jan 12th, 2018 12:45 pm
Let me know your handle on ceo.ca and if possible your friends too. Would be nice to keep track of your posts there too.
Jul 17, 2010
161 posts
21 upvotes
Toronto
izzyzz wrote:

EDIT: And some more at .12.

clean play.
i am in.
bought in @.125
Jan 27, 2016
846 posts
290 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Got a reply from CAF.V management.

Basically said they are committed now to diversifying and this will happen because they spent the last few years solidifying their business in South Africa; said expect some important NR's in regards to this.

I continue to hold every single share, will look to buy more soon as I move some flippers. This play has gotten better in my eyes.
Mar 13, 2004
492 posts
53 upvotes
Brampton
alanbrenton wrote:
Jan 12th, 2018 12:33 pm
You guys are day traders. In and out in a few days.

You are all making good $$$. Grats.
I've been pondering the same. I will try to list my target OR timeframe for a stock when I post moving forward. For the few penny stocks I do own;

MOS - $10 (as the CEO has stated previously that he wants the shares trading on NASDAQ) and long
KFG - 12 cent target (but will see what other people here say) and medium/long
MXL - Hard to put a target or timeline. Company has just started bringing in a good revenue BUT the float is so large and now there is the cease trade. I'd like to be long but if it jumps over 20 cents on news before the end of the month then I will probably reduce.

There are other plays that I'll day trade, ex. today ISM.

But overall day trading is a whole other beast. The point is to make money and sometimes that timeframe happens to be a day.
Jan 27, 2016
846 posts
290 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Was looking just now, check out the market caps of MOO.v and EBY.v PURE JUNK oil and gas stocks trading at market caps around KFG.v and they get tons of volume. We will have our time in the sunshine
LeafsRbest wrote:
Jan 12th, 2018 2:12 pm
I've been pondering the same. I will try to list my target OR timeframe for a stock when I post moving forward. For the few penny stocks I do own;

MOS - $10 (as the CEO has stated previously that he wants the shares trading on NASDAQ) and long
KFG - 12 cent target (but will see what other people here say) and medium/long
MXL - Hard to put a target or timeline. Company has just started bringing in a good revenue BUT the float is so large and now there is the cease trade. I'd like to be long but if it jumps over 20 cents on news before the end of the month then I will probably reduce.

There are other plays that I'll day trade, ex. today ISM.

But overall day trading is a whole other beast. The point is to make money and sometimes that timeframe happens to be a day.
Deal Addict
Feb 25, 2004
1143 posts
41 upvotes
Vancouver
izzyzz wrote:

EDIT: And some more at .12.

Ditto @ .125 !
The opinions expressed herein are neither opinions, nor expressed.
Mar 13, 2004
492 posts
53 upvotes
Brampton
loopy1984 wrote:
Jan 12th, 2018 2:19 pm
Was looking just now, check out the market caps of MOO.v and EBY.v PURE JUNK oil and gas stocks trading at market caps around KFG.v and they get tons of volume. We will have our time in the sunshine
Good comparision! I may need to readjust that target to 16 cents.
Jan 27, 2016
846 posts
290 upvotes
Toronto, ON
KFG's avg cost per barrel including all G&A expenses is around $43 all in...Oil is over $64 bucks right now WTI, years back we got LLS pricing I believe, so you can see how much we are going to be making! It's a small company but as oil keeps growing, its going to be a cash cow that wants to expand

LeafsRbest wrote:
Jan 12th, 2018 2:49 pm
Good comparision! I may need to readjust that target to 16 cents.
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
45183 posts
11700 upvotes
loopy1984 wrote:
Jan 12th, 2018 3:00 pm
KFG's avg cost per barrel including all G&A expenses is around $43 all in...Oil is over $64 bucks right now WTI, years back we got LLS pricing I believe, so you can see how much we are going to be making! It's a small company but as oil keeps growing, its going to be a cash cow that wants to expand
It's been around for a long time so I know it's not going to go away overnight.
Jan 27, 2016
846 posts
290 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Oh yeah they been around a long time, but new management has come in and has cut all the fat, hence why i reinvested back into It. Plus the new guys have millions of shares and don’t get paid.

Also nice knowing such a small
Company could survive the oil crash with no dilution or debt.

alanbrenton wrote:
Jan 13th, 2018 4:46 am
It's been around for a long time so I know it's not going to go away overnight.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (1 member and 0 guests)

sr79