None
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2017
1870 posts
721 upvotes
GTA
alanbrenton wrote:
Jan 20th, 2018 11:16 am
You know what I noticed is that many of these small cap stocks (not the ones Loopy or others have been recommending that have actual products and revenues) have zero chance of delisting because they only have to pay for the listing fees to keep their companies public. The stocks might just be a money tree for insiders to profit off on whenever some of the stocks move up due to speculation or brokerage collusion.

How do we find out which small caps are exactly just ploys to enrich shareholders at the expense of the gullible)

Thoughts?
What I have seen with 'shell companies', that's exactly what its all about, there doesn't have to be anything of substance, especially the 'so called junior miners'

As simple as raising money (good ole boys & girls) & more money, market & pump it, issue options to the insiders.... look like you have a company doing something for a year or two. It doesn't take much brain work, its always 'pay yourself first'

As for finding the 'underhanded' retail game plays, well its all about 'who you know' to get in on the ground floor with seed money, helping your buddy make some money, in return you get a few crumbs.

Boiler room pitch 'we have this amazing deal, the stock is going to the moon'....how many times have folks heard that one?

The 'deal room' on stockhouse has had a few winners
Mar 6, 2017
258 posts
123 upvotes
what do u guys think of these two:

https://www.millennialesports.com TSX: GAME

http://www.viqsolutions.com TSX: VQS

major players in video games/ e sports have blown up like Tencent, Activision etc this company looks to have potential... the team look like a bunch of old guys though lol but I'm going to do some more research

VQS also is in digital security and they seem to be investing in AI

both have potential for growth it seems and both right here in the GTA
Jul 17, 2010
184 posts
24 upvotes
Toronto
alanbrenton wrote:
Jan 20th, 2018 11:16 am
You know what I noticed is that many of these small cap stocks (not the ones Loopy or others have been recommending that have actual products and revenues) have zero chance of delisting because they only have to pay for the listing fees to keep their companies public. The stocks might just be a money tree for insiders to profit off on whenever some of the stocks move up due to speculation or brokerage collusion.

How do we find out which small caps are exactly just ploys to enrich shareholders at the expense of the gullible)

Thoughts?
that requires substantial field work, that's why i call guys like that "farmers" - dig, plant, harvest. then when floods come, everything gone...Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
50545 posts
15317 upvotes
GreenYou wrote:
Jan 20th, 2018 12:50 pm
that requires substantial field work, that's why i call guys like that "farmers" - dig, plant, harvest. then when floods come, everything gone...Smiling Face With Open Mouth
How much to reverse take over a shell company? :) Maybe we can make it happen in our lifetimes. Then support charitable organizations with some of the proceeds.
Jul 17, 2010
184 posts
24 upvotes
Toronto
ml7646 wrote:
Jan 20th, 2018 12:12 pm
Looking at Identillect technologies, they do email encryption for businesses (and personal use) and there revenue is growing each quarter. Im interested in them due to all the security breaches you constantly hear about in the news and the EU is adopting a new law in May that forces businesses to protect themselves against cyber threats. Could be an interesting play.
damn... too late.

the moment i saw this name in your reply, Blockchain came to my mind. Blockchain would be a perfect fit this company's business, and a blockchain NR will lift its stock price 4-5 times (if the starting price is cents).

Then i checked its chart, yeah... a blockchain NR was out on November 1, 2017, the stock price shoot through roof from 7cents in October to $.61 on December 1. (i consider October the starting time because companies like always leak, so people with inside information started trading before the NR on November 1.).

damn, too late!!!!!!!!!!
ok, i blame myself, i have been too lazy...been behind my farming work.Smiling Face With Open MouthFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of Joy
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
50545 posts
15317 upvotes
It doesn't take a lot to have some of these stocks lift off. The issue is the big chance we retailers will be holding the bag.
Jul 17, 2010
184 posts
24 upvotes
Toronto
alanbrenton wrote:
Jan 20th, 2018 12:55 pm
How much to reverse take over a shell company? :) Maybe we can make it happen in our lifetimes. Then support charitable organizations with some of the proceeds.
farmers love to exchange ideas and experience, but once they bundle, they loose direction and interest, because farmers are not genius business people (commercial farmers are not real farmers, they are businessmen)
Jul 17, 2010
184 posts
24 upvotes
Toronto
alanbrenton wrote:
Jan 20th, 2018 12:59 pm
It doesn't take a lot to have some of these stocks lift off. The issue is the big chance we retailers will be holding the bag.
yeah...very easy to become crops....
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2017
1870 posts
721 upvotes
GTA
alanbrenton wrote:
Jan 20th, 2018 12:59 pm

are you serious about doing an RTO or is it that you already know or just fishing/throwing out the idea?

First thing to remember is money, so taking a defunct listed miner or a farm to the next generation blockchain or weed, might be the way to go for now

Simple as (with money) listing a, business plan model is weed, prospectus listing in the deal room', contact every current weed company out there to see if they are interested in an acquisition

Time to ask around what RTO's are available for grabs
Apr 19, 2016
24 posts
3 upvotes
GreenYou,

They will be implementing Blockchain technology into their products however I'm more looking at this company longer term. They do have a substantial increase in subscribers year after year and getting bigger contracts yet their sp is going down. I'm not saying it should be 0.6 again but they are growing as a legitimate business in a growing field
Deal Addict
Jan 27, 2016
1347 posts
721 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Got more HHS.C filled today at 4 cents, will be bidding for more of that and JIM.H
Dec 31, 2015
111 posts
20 upvotes
loopy1984 wrote:
Jan 22nd, 2018 9:52 am
Got more HHS.C filled today at 4 cents, will be bidding for more of that and JIM.H
I have a bid in for HHS at 4 cents. We'll see where it goes
Deal Addict
Jan 27, 2016
1347 posts
721 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Nice any reason why you liked HHS?
ontariobrent wrote:
Jan 22nd, 2018 11:22 am
I have a bid in for HHS at 4 cents. We'll see where it goes

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (1 member and 0 guests)

fuzzy2k3