• Last Updated:
  • Oct 15th, 2018 12:35 pm
Tags:
None
Dec 31, 2015
111 posts
20 upvotes
Trying to add more MNY.
Looking at HHS but it isn't doing much today at all.
Jan 27, 2016
900 posts
310 upvotes
Toronto, ON
WHo cares HHS will move eventually, gotta remember stock is up nice right now...once that clay deal is announced, im calling 15 cent min

MNY is starting to slow down with selling at 3, people will start hitting the ask soon.

I just sold off some old plays, bought another 50k CAF.V at 9 censt officially my biggest holding ever in any stock
ontariobrent wrote:
Jan 29th, 2018 2:06 pm
Trying to add more MNY.
Looking at HHS but it isn't doing much today at all.
Jan 27, 2016
900 posts
310 upvotes
Toronto, ON
HHS NEWS, EXPECT TONS MORE COMING

Hi Ho Expands Land Package on Polymetallic B.C. Property
Vancouver, British Columbia--(Newsfile Corp. - January 30, 2018) - Mr. William Jorgenson reports
HI HO SILVER RESOURCES INC., (CSE: HHS) (OTC: HHSRF) (Stuttgart: H9) INCREASES LAND PACKAGE ON THE NIK COBALT & NICKEL- PLATINUM AND COPPER-MOLYBDENUM PROPERTY LOCATED IN THE OMINECA MINING DISTRICT OF CENTRAL BRITISH COLUMBIA, CANADA
Hi Ho Silver Resources Inc. has expanded the land package on its NIK property prospective for both nickel-cobalt-platinum and copper-molybdenum, located in the Omineca mining district of central British Columbia, Canada. The NIK land package has been extended both north and south to cover possible extensions of both the geochemically anomalous nickel and cobalt zones, as well as covering the southern extension of the copper, molybdenum, and gold zones on the southwest flank of the nickeliferous mafic body. The property now covers 1,759.24 hectares. Road access is available to the property and power lines are located within 10 miles of the property
The NIK prospect covers an intrusive ultramafic unit that is strongly anomalous in nickel, cobalt and platinum to a level in soil and rock rubble samples that approximate the metal levels in a major nickel-cobalt resource in similar rocks of the Turnagain mafic complex of Giga Metals to the north. For the NIK prospect mafic rocks of Alaskan-type geochemical values from surface gossanous material are: Nickel 1,800 parts per million, cobalt 153 ppm and platinum 2,200 parts per billion. Exploration is warranted for potentially economic deposits of these metals.
Within British Columbia a number of nickel-cobalt-platinum deposits and nickel prospects have been gaining attention in recent exploration programs. This brings the nickel-cobalt-platinum potential to the forefront in a part of the world not generally known for deposits of this type. Both bulk tonnage low grade nickel-cobalt-platinum and high grade deposits are known within the belt.
The Garibaldi nickel-copper deposit in northern BC is topical at the present with excellent high grade nickel-copper intersections and significant market action. The Nickel Creek platinum-palladium large bulk tonnage deposit in the southern Yukon Territory is being further explored currently. As referenced above the very large bulk tonnage Giga Metals nickel-cobalt deposit east of Dease Lake is also under review for potential development.
Significant underground "high grade" production occurred at the Giant Nickel Mine near Hope, BC, from 1937 to 1958 with total production from 4.7 million tonnes of ore containing 59 million pounds of nickel and 28 million pounds of copper. Much of this production was at grades of 1.38 to 5% nickel.
The NIK property also covers a broad area prospective for copper and molybdenum in the surrounding acidic and "granitic" intrusives, based on 17 diamond drill holes drilled by BP in 1973, that encountered significant long intervals of both copper and molybdenum mineralization. Among the better intersections are: hole No. 8 a zone of 230 feet assaying 0.21 per cent copper, 0.02 per cent molybdenum; hole No. 7, 50 feet of 0.44 per cent copper and 0.019 per cent molybdenum, 50 feet of 0.18 per cent copper and 0.023 per cent molybdenum, and 50 feet of 0.14 per cent copper and 0.006 per cent molybdenum; hole No. 6 returned 140 feet of 0.13 per cent copper and 0.002 per cent molybdenum; hole No. 2 returned 100 feet of 0.3 per cent copper.
Multiple bulk tonnage copper-gold-molybdenum deposits in the central portion of British Columbia have been the subject of exploration and re-evaluation during recent and current exploration activity. A review of all geological and geophysical data will be undertaken, and a review of the potential for deep-penetrating geophysical tests is part of the proposed program.
Anomalous gold has also been encountered in grab samples from the property, and in several re-assays of drill core samples conducted as follow up from the original BP exploration procedure.
Exploration potential for the NIK property is believed to be substantial. There are no established reserves or resources on the property, and it will require exploration and redevelopment work and sampling to establish any resource or reserve. There can be no assurance that a resource can be established, or if established that such will be economically recoverable.
About Hi Ho Silver Resources Inc.
Hi Ho Silver Resources is a Vancouver-based mineral exploration company dedicated to the exploration and development of precious and base metal mineral deposits and other mineral opportunities in North America and elsewhere.
This press release has been reviewed and approved by Dr. Stewart Jackson, PGeo., a qualified person and technical adviser to Hi Ho.
We seek Safe Harbor.
Jan 27, 2016
900 posts
310 upvotes
Toronto, ON
HHS level 2

7's gone now, mine is delayed

3 22,000 0.060 0.070 10,000 1
2 65,000 0.055 0.075 40,000 1
4 150,000 0.050 0.085 12,000 2
4 111,000 0.040 0.090 5,000 1
2 40,000 0.035 0.095 18,000 1
Deal Addict
Feb 25, 2004
1147 posts
43 upvotes
Vancouver
ontariobrent wrote:
Jan 29th, 2018 11:06 am
MNY filled. Lets see where it goes.
I'm showing 50 dollar commission to buy MNY what gives?! Questrade
The opinions expressed herein are neither opinions, nor expressed.
Jan 27, 2016
900 posts
310 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Closed my position on HHS, sold my remaining 90k shares at 7 cents for 75% profit in a few weeks.

Read over the news and it's not what I wanted, I wanted to see clay news. I will buy back if it dips around 4.5-5 cents again
Jan 27, 2016
900 posts
310 upvotes
Toronto, ON
lol why? Venture play, same commissions as the others. $4.95 for me
grilw wrote:
Jan 30th, 2018 10:21 am
Jan 27, 2016
900 posts
310 upvotes
Toronto, ON
[/list]Sold off my remainder of RGI.v This morning, over 150% profits with my sale at 12.75 avg yesterday.

They had news just now, small profit. What pissed me off was the bonuses paid. If they didn't pay such crazy bonuses this little company would be doing 100k plus profits min a Q.

Sent an email to company saying your pay structure is a joke, take the company private you moron
loopy1984 wrote:
Jan 29th, 2018 11:12 am
Sold half my holdings at 12.5-13 cents. Gonna ride the rest on positive NI hopefully, would
Be amazing to sell over 20 cents. Would be one of my biggest gain ever.
Jan 27, 2016
900 posts
310 upvotes
Toronto, ON
also looks like there is an iceberg buyer at 3 cents...someone wants a lot of stock, noticed a few days ago
grilw wrote:
Jan 30th, 2018 10:21 am
Deal Fanatic
May 2, 2006
5361 posts
1213 upvotes
GTA
Added WHM @ .105 on today's sale. A pretty brutal day for most resource stocks but great if you have spare cash lying around.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My small cap holdings: ACU, AIS, BOT, CLM, CSR, GGI, IMR, WHM.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jan 27, 2016
900 posts
310 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Spoke to MNY.V

See the following

We are working toward a well-structured and financed solution, for which we hope to have news in the first half of February. We are through much of the negotiation.

I will be at Cerro Dorado next weekend (Feb 3).

Also small roll back of 3:1 IF it happens, would be Q1 at the earliest

Looks like this is ready to pop!
Dec 31, 2015
111 posts
20 upvotes
loopy1984 wrote:
Jan 30th, 2018 1:42 pm
Spoke to MNY.V

See the following

We are working toward a well-structured and financed solution, for which we hope to have news in the first half of February. We are through much of the negotiation.

I will be at Cerro Dorado next weekend (Feb 3).

Also small roll back of 3:1 IF it happens, would be Q1 at the earliest

Looks like this is ready to pop!
I'm sitting with 174,000 shares of MNY.V Would like to add another 250,000 in the next couple days.
Jan 27, 2016
900 posts
310 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Sweet, I got 500k now. profits from hhs ptc rgi, went into mny and caf this week.

That email I got was right from the horses mouth, looks like everything is ready to go and we should get news next 14 days.

Did you sell cve?
ontariobrent wrote:
Jan 30th, 2018 5:13 pm
I'm sitting with 174,000 shares of MNY.V Would like to add another 250,000 in the next couple days.
Dec 31, 2015
111 posts
20 upvotes
loopy1984 wrote:
Jan 30th, 2018 6:01 pm
Sweet, I got 500k now. profits from hhs ptc rgi, went into mny and caf this week.

That email I got was right from the horses mouth, looks like everything is ready to go and we should get news next 14 days.

Did you sell cve?
Still sitting with my CVE. The last couple of days make me sick to even look at it.lol
What's a good sell point for MNY.V or are you holding for awhile?
Jan 27, 2016
900 posts
310 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I will keep 50-100k shares longer term and if news is what me and my buddies expect, we should see this trade 7-10 cents is our guess.

If this happens, expect an assault on CAF.V. Did you see that NR? I will gladly bring my share count to 1.5 million and hold long term. Their next set of financials should show another 200k in profit plus waiting on one more big client signed up. I usually don’t like buying too much of one play, but if the market ignores and deals are to be had, I can’t say no Hushed Face

Oil will bounce back, I have a lot riding on KFG.V as it’s my second biggest holding. You gotta ask yourself, can I make more on other plays or hold on and try to break even? Opportunity cost either way
ontariobrent wrote:
Jan 30th, 2018 6:12 pm
Still sitting with my CVE. The last couple of days make me sick to even look at it.lol
What's a good sell point for MNY.V or are you holding for awhile?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)