If MNY hits .07-.075 I'll probably sell.loopy1984 wrote: ↑Jan 30th, 2018 6:53 pmI will keep 50-100k shares longer term and if news is what me and my buddies expect, we should see this trade 7-10 cents is our guess.
If this happens, expect an assault on CAF.V. Did you see that NR? I will gladly bring my share count to 1.5 million and hold long term. Their next set of financials should show another 200k in profit plus waiting on one more big client signed up. I usually don’t like buying too much of one play, but if the market ignores and deals are to be had, I can’t say no
Oil will bounce back, I have a lot riding on KFG.V as it’s my second biggest holding. You gotta ask yourself, can I make more on other plays or hold on and try to break even? Opportunity cost either way
I have been looking at CAF.V. but still on the fence as of now.
I agree oil will come back but if CVE gets anywhere over $13 I'm GONE!