Canadian Small caps and Penny stocks

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 21st, 2018 10:27 am
Tags:
None
Dec 2, 2017
24 posts
5 upvotes
Vancouver, British Columbia--(Newsfile Corp. - February 1, 2018) - Hi Ho Silver Resources Inc. (CSE: HHS) Mr Bill Jorgenson, Chairman and CEO is pleased to announce the purchase of a 100% interest in an additional Mineral Tenure containing cosmetic illite clay deposits. This greatly enhances the original 145.46 Ha land position by 290.95 Ha for a current total of 436.41 Ha. The property is easily accessible from an all weather road.

Terms of the purchase of 100% interest from Turnagain Resources, and John Bakus include payment of $13.500 and 750,000 common shares of Hi Ho Silver Resources Inc. The agreement also includes the right of first option on any further clay deposits that may be acquired by the sellers in this Mining District within 2 km of the current property.

This press release has been prepared by, or under the direction of, or approved by Dr. Stewart A Jackson, PGeo., a Qualified Person and Technical Advisor to Hi Ho Silver Resources Inc.

About the Company

Hi Ho Silver Resources Inc. is a Vancouver based mineral exploration company dedicated to the exploration and development of precious and base metal mineral deposits and other mineral opportunities in North America and elsewhere.

On Behalf of the Board of Directors,
William G. Jorgenson
CEO
Jan 27, 2016
491 posts
205 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Meh not impressed I expected news about their clay property as it seemed ready to produce. Glad I sold and deployed the cash elsewhere. If it comes back down around 5-6 cents maybe I’ll grab shares
EuRaFree wrote:
Feb 2nd, 2018 12:39 am
Vancouver, British Columbia--(Newsfile Corp. - February 1, 2018) - Hi Ho Silver Resources Inc. (CSE: HHS) Mr Bill Jorgenson, Chairman and CEO is pleased to announce the purchase of a 100% interest in an additional Mineral Tenure containing cosmetic illite clay deposits. This greatly enhances the original 145.46 Ha land position by 290.95 Ha for a current total of 436.41 Ha. The property is easily accessible from an all weather road.

Terms of the purchase of 100% interest from Turnagain Resources, and John Bakus include payment of $13.500 and 750,000 common shares of Hi Ho Silver Resources Inc. The agreement also includes the right of first option on any further clay deposits that may be acquired by the sellers in this Mining District within 2 km of the current property.

This press release has been prepared by, or under the direction of, or approved by Dr. Stewart A Jackson, PGeo., a Qualified Person and Technical Advisor to Hi Ho Silver Resources Inc.

About the Company

Hi Ho Silver Resources Inc. is a Vancouver based mineral exploration company dedicated to the exploration and development of precious and base metal mineral deposits and other mineral opportunities in North America and elsewhere.

On Behalf of the Board of Directors,
William G. Jorgenson
CEO
Dec 24, 2011
16 posts
2 upvotes
Coquitlam
loopy1984 wrote:
Feb 2nd, 2018 9:43 am
MNY dump, awesome me and a few ppl picked off more shares!

Look what we dug up http://www.chazelcapital.com/projects

the company MNY got the land off and now chazel owns a wack of MNY shares....great find
I notice all you do is pump the stocks you own non stop and then stop as soon as you sell them for a profit (and even talk bad about them or how disappointed you are in them, in hopes of buying back again cheaper off of others fears). I see you do this on Stockhouse on the daily.

Just in the last week you did this with AAT... HHS... and you will probably do it with MNY and CAF once you're done making money off them.

Very biased... No intention to really help people... RFD is just another pump platform for you (you do it very well btw...very subtle)
Go Leafs Go[/B]
Jan 27, 2016
491 posts
205 upvotes
Toronto, ON
here we go another keyboard warrior...put up your picks for people to see or go fly a kite.

If you have followed my post TNA, KFG and CAF are my longer term holds...haven't sold any shares. My recent buys like AAT, HHS, RGI, MNY, PTC, ESV etc are all shorter term flips because I see value with news on the horizon....if you did even 1% of the research I do along with a few others, you would see why we bought in to many of those plays. People on here have made really nice gains on my shorter term flips...plus no offence redflagdeals isn't the best place to cause mass buying so i can dump my shares.

I post information on why i buy and people can make up their own minds...do some research on my 3 biggest holdings, nothing pump about them all of them make money and have great balance sheets

No intention to help people? Go look back at how many people made some nice gains on my plays and how many times i have been thanked and sent PM's thanking me.

ANother internet warrior who would rather put people down vs put himself out there and post his picks....takes balls to post stock pics
PhilKessel81 wrote:
Feb 2nd, 2018 10:35 am
I notice all you do is pump the stocks you own non stop and then stop as soon as you sell them for a profit (and even talk bad about them or how disappointed you are in them, in hopes of buying back again cheaper off of others fears). I see you do this on Stockhouse on the daily.

Just in the last week you did this with AAT... HHS... and you will probably do it with MNY and CAF once you're done making money off them.

Very biased... No intention to really help people... RFD is just another pump platform for you (you do it very well btw...very subtle)
Dec 24, 2011
16 posts
2 upvotes
Coquitlam
loopy1984 wrote:
Feb 2nd, 2018 10:57 am
here we go another keyboard warrior...put up your picks for people to see or go fly a kite.

If you have followed my post TNA, KFG and CAF are my longer term holds...haven't sold any shares. My recent buys like AAT, HHS, RGI, MNY, PTC, ESV etc are all shorter term flips because I see value with news on the horizon....if you did even 1% of the research I do along with a few others, you would see why we bought in to many of those plays. People on here have made really nice gains on my shorter term flips...plus no offence redflagdeals isn't the best place to cause mass buying so i can dump my shares.

I post information on why i buy and people can make up their own minds...do some research on my 3 biggest holdings, nothing pump about them all of them make money and have great balance sheets

No intention to help people? Go look back at how many people made some nice gains on my plays and how many times i have been thanked and sent PM's thanking me.

ANother internet warrior who would rather put people down vs put himself out there and post his picks....takes balls to post stock pics
Keyboard warrior? You may want to "research" what that term means.

Anyways... Never said your research was bad... They are quite good actually... But the research is only done when it's in your own best interest

PS... Your JR from Stockhouse? ;)
Go Leafs Go[/B]
Jan 27, 2016
491 posts
205 upvotes
Toronto, ON
So you expect me to continue to research plays i have sold off? You can do that research yourself lol.

If you want to see pumps go look at the weed and crypto boards, go accuse people there of that.

JR is not me for the 100th time but I do know him and hes extremely intelligent
PhilKessel81 wrote:
Feb 2nd, 2018 11:04 am
Keyboard warrior? You may want to "research" what that term means.

Anyways... Never said your research was bad... They are quite good actually... But the research is only done when it's in your own best interest

PS... Your JR from Stockhouse? ;)
Last edited by loopy1984 on Feb 2nd, 2018 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dec 24, 2011
16 posts
2 upvotes
Coquitlam
loopy1984 wrote:
Feb 2nd, 2018 11:13 am
So you expect me to continue to research plays i have sold off? You can do that research yourself lol.

JR is not me for the 100th time but I do know him and hes extremely intelligent
Lol you just called yourself extremely intelligent.

Good luck with your stocks man... Keep on pumpin on! 👍🏼
Go Leafs Go[/B]
Jan 27, 2016
491 posts
205 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Says some dude with 15 posts and has never made a pick in his life...

I am Loubastone on stockhouse as i have mentioned many times, would you like me to prove that to you?
PhilKessel81 wrote:
Feb 2nd, 2018 11:23 am
Lol you just called yourself extremely intelligent.

Good luck with your stocks man... Keep on pumpin on! 👍🏼
Dec 24, 2011
16 posts
2 upvotes
Coquitlam
loopy1984 wrote:
Feb 2nd, 2018 11:27 am
Says some dude with 15 posts and has never made a pick in his life...

I am Loubastone on stockhouse as i have mentioned many times, would you like me to prove that to you?
Nah you don't need to prove anything. GL 👍🏼
Go Leafs Go[/B]
Jan 27, 2016
491 posts
205 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Just bought the riskiest play I have ever purchased, BSH.V

They need money badly but i think they will get financing soon. Reason why i bought is bc of their technology see below.

This will either go boom or bust...just put $500 on it, but if they get financing should be an easy triple. I emailed the CEO and he replied with "we believe we will get the money needed to move forward".

Time will tell

Bayshore is a Calgary, Alberta based corporation focused on the exploitation of technology that increases the productivity and profitability of heavy oil and bitumen. Cold catalytic Cracking (CCC) enables the upgrading of heavy crude oil and bitumen directly into diesel. This technology, and other technologies such as desulphurization using ultrasonic oxidation, increase the sales price quality adjustment, reduce the need for diluent and other costs in the transportation of heavy oil or dilbit, and expedite the end to end process of delivering fuels to the downstream user.
Jan 27, 2016
491 posts
205 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Not sure if anyone dabbled in JIM.H

almost 600k volume today at pretty much all 3.5 cents,,,AGM is next week, we should find out which industry this shell moves into, lets see if this gamble was worth it or not soon
Dec 27, 2017
33 posts
5 upvotes
loopy1984 wrote:
Feb 2nd, 2018 2:16 pm
Just bought the riskiest play I have ever purchased, BSH.V

They need money badly but i think they will get financing soon. Reason why i bought is bc of their technology see below.

This will either go boom or bust...just put $500 on it, but if they get financing should be an easy triple. I emailed the CEO and he replied with "we believe we will get the money needed to move forward".

Time will tell

Bayshore is a Calgary, Alberta based corporation focused on the exploitation of technology that increases the productivity and profitability of heavy oil and bitumen. Cold catalytic Cracking (CCC) enables the upgrading of heavy crude oil and bitumen directly into diesel. This technology, and other technologies such as desulphurization using ultrasonic oxidation, increase the sales price quality adjustment, reduce the need for diluent and other costs in the transportation of heavy oil or dilbit, and expedite the end to end process of delivering fuels to the downstream user.
Good pick, I am with you!
Jan 27, 2016
491 posts
205 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Oh man let’s see what happens. Their technology is legit, basically turns dirty shitty oil to diesel, as I understand it. Who knows when this deal, or if ever gets done. They had a deal so close last year I believe but something happened with the new director and messed stuff up.
Captainteemo wrote:
Feb 2nd, 2018 4:01 pm
Good pick, I am with you!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)