18 upvotes
Lots of volume with MNY so far today.
I have another bid in with them for .03
Jan 27, 2016
638 posts
238 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Nice keep on picking off shares!

I’m personally done, been adding caf this week. Financials out in a few weeks.

I have MNY, ESV and JIM.V to liquidate short term. Then I will be seeing what’s next to buy
ontariobrent wrote:
Feb 8th, 2018 1:47 pm
Lots of volume with MNY so far today.
I have another bid in with them for .03
Feb 28, 2012
483 posts
240 upvotes
Edmonton
Anyone looking at SRJ?
FS: Star Trek Transporter 2 coin set "Kirk"
FS: Flaming Maple
Jan 27, 2016
638 posts
238 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Well JIM.H had their AGM last night and now we should soon find out what they are getting into. CEO emailed me weeks ago saying they need to hold the agm first along with wrap up year end financials; then we should get news on what the companies plans are. We shall see if my buys at 3 and 3.5 were worth it or a dumb decision. All I know is Volume was massive past few days for this play and insider keeps on buying.

Feb 07, 2018 (filed on Feb 09, 2018)
Insider Name:Lerner, Michael Ian
Ownership Type:Indirect Ownership
Securities:Common Shares
Nature of Transaction:10 - Acquisition or disposition in the public market
# or value acquired/disposed of:50,000
Price:$0.04
Feb 07, 2018 (filed on Feb 09, 2018)
# or value acquired/disposed of:110,000
Price:$0.03
Feb 02, 2018 (filed on Feb 07, 2018)
# or value acquired/disposed of:15,000
Jan 26, 2018 (filed on Feb 01, 2018)
Ownership Type:Direct Ownership
# or value acquired/disposed of:20,000

Did anyone else buy?
Jan 27, 2016
638 posts
238 upvotes
Toronto, ON
HHS.C is increasing their PP to another million at 10 cents. Like I mentioned before I sold mine and my families entire position in this for a solid gain and gonna wait till dust settles. This might run a little bit around the PP price but I feel if news about what money will be used for doesn’t come out quick, it will retract back down around 5-7cents imo. Again just my opinion but these guys have their fingers in a crap tons of ventures, still unsure how they plan to work on them all. Maybe a few JV?
Deal Fanatic
May 2, 2006
5253 posts
1172 upvotes
GTA
New under-the-radar play worth checking out: ART (Arht Media). Very attractive market cap and share structure. Recent PP expanded from 2.5M to 4M to 5M to 6M to 7M due to high demand. $5.5M in sales, $8.6M market cap, 7.35M float. Some big names on-board. 30% of the float is owned by NetDragon, another 20% by insiders.

Management Team
Rene Bharti
Paul Duffy
Deborah Battiston
Neil Said

Board of Directors
Rene Bharti
Paul Duffy
Mickey Segal
Jeff Craib
Ben Mulroney
Dr. Simon Leung

Board of Advisors
Paul Anka
Larry King
Richard D. ‘Skip’ Bronson
Carlos Slim
Jason Bateman
Michael Bublé
Irving Azoff
Kevin O’Leary
The Right Honourable Brian Mulroney

www.arhtmedia.com/about/

EDIT: Updated pp / insider details.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My small cap holdings: ACU, AIS, ART, CLM, CSR, GGI, IMR, PLAY.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by izzyzz on Feb 12th, 2018 3:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jan 27, 2016
638 posts
238 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Spoke to JIM.H ceo.

Basically all the AGM stuff is done, financials up to date from years past and the company has decided which path it’s going to take. News should
Be out any day now.

Let’s see what happens
Feb 11, 2018
15 posts
1 upvote
York Mills-Windfield…
Bought tons of FGD, huge things happening with 500 billion partnership and insider buying. Chart looks great going to rally eventually.
Jan 27, 2016
638 posts
238 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Lol 500 billion partnership and its sitting at 50 mil
Market cap? That’s a stupid rumour, and there was 1 insider buy large amount but a lot was sold as well last few months.

You might make money on this, but it’s got 1/4 of a billion shares outstanding, that’s tons of shares to churn through and tons of options. If this stock gets pumped, I’d sell it fast!
porshe911 wrote:
Feb 13th, 2018 4:37 pm
Bought tons of FGD, huge things happening with 500 billion partnership and insider buying. Chart looks great going to rally eventually.
Last edited by TomRFD on Feb 13th, 2018 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed inappropriate comment
Feb 11, 2018
15 posts
1 upvote
York Mills-Windfield…
its been on support for the last 4 months, great stock to hold for an unlimited upside. They almost have all there licenses and there Q4 should be phenomenal.
If anyone has alot there looking for a PP at 0.25 cents for 5 million.
Feb 11, 2018
15 posts
1 upvote
York Mills-Windfield…
They got the partnership like 2 weeks ago, so you smoking the crack buddy. Do your Due Diligence.
Jan 27, 2016
638 posts
238 upvotes
Toronto, ON
When you mentioned 500billion you made it seem like it has a deal that size coming up. But I saw the release,
The chart is good on this play. But too many shares outstanding for me personally, goes against my check list. But hope u do well on it Ok Hand Sign
Feb 11, 2018
15 posts
1 upvote
York Mills-Windfield…
Thanks, since its trading from 20-30 i only sell a small portion each time for profits but holding the base amount for bigger changes to happen. :)
Jan 27, 2016
638 posts
238 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Spoke to Ian at MNY.V

news release is ready to go, they are waiting for lions bay legal to give him the thumbs up. Could be released literally any time now.

This is why contacting the company is the most important part of DD! Not listening to pumping and “I heard” from someone this is going on. Go to
The source
Dec 31, 2015
101 posts
18 upvotes
loopy1984 wrote:
Feb 14th, 2018 8:19 am
Spoke to Ian at MNY.V

news release is ready to go, they are waiting for lions bay legal to give him the thumbs up. Could be released literally any time now.

This is why contacting the company is the most important part of DD! Not listening to pumping and “I heard” from someone this is going on. Go to
The source
I'm sitting with 191,000 shares. Should have bought more but I think I'll wait and see what happens.