Canadian SPG Amex * 20,000 pts for new (accepted) applications UNITL SEPT 25
Here are the card terms and features (full terms here):
- the $120 annual fee ($50 supplementary card fee)
- Earn 1 Starpoint for every $1 in purchases charged to the Card
- * Receive a Free Weekend Night Award when you reach $40,000 in purchases each year
- Earn Starwood Gold Preferred Guest status when you reach $30,000 in purchases each year
- Front Of The Line - Access tickets for some of the most popular concerts, theatres,shows and special events5
- Annual fee of $120. Supplementary Cards are $50
- You have the flexibility to pay balances in full or over time
- Annual interest rate is 19.99%.
- Travel Emergency Assistance: Provides out-of-town emergency medical and legal referrals by telephone, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- $500,000 Travel Accident Insurance: Up to $500,000 of Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance covers you, your spouse and dependent children under the age of 23 when any of you travel on a common carrier (plane, train, bus or ship) and charge your tickets to your Card. Supplementary Cardmembers, their spouses and dependent children under age 23 are also covered.
- Complimentary Car Rental Theft and Damage Insurance†: Save money when traveling with complimentary Car Rental Theft and Damage Insurance. Where allowed by law, you will be automatically covered for damage or theft of your rental car with an MSRP of up to $85,000. To take advantage of this protection, simply decline the decline the Loss Damage Waiver (LDW) or similar option offered by the car rental company, and fully charge your rental to your Card. There's no additional charge for this coverage, and you save yourself the daily insurance fee (usually $16 to $23 per day) charged by the car rental company.
- Flight Delay Insurance: Charge your airline ticket to your Card, and receive up to $500 coverage (aggregate maximum with Baggage Delay Insurance) for hotel, motel, restaurant expenses and other sundry items
- Baggage Delay Insurance: Book a flight with your Card and receive up to $500 coverage (aggregate maximum with Flight Delay Insurance) for reasonable and necessary emergency purchases.
- Lost or Stolen Baggage Insurance: When you fully charge your airline tickets to your Card, you can receive up to $500 coverage for loss or damage to your luggage or personal effects while in transit.
- Hotel/Motel Burglary Insurance: Automatic coverage of up to $500 against the loss of most personal items (excluding cash) if your hotel or motel room is burglarized. Coverage is in effect as long as you have fully booked and paid for your accommodations with your Card.
- Buyer's Assurance® Protection Plan: Automatically doubles the manufacturer's original warranty up to one additional year when you charge the full price to your Card.
- Purchase Protection® Plan: Automatically, without registration, insures your eligible purchases against accidental physical damage and theft.
- Experience nine distinct brands including St. Regis, The Luxury Collection, W Hotels, Le Méridien, Westin, Sheraton, Aloft, Element, and Four Points by Sheraton
- Redeem Starpoints®* for Free Nights with no blackout dates6 at over 940 hotels of the world’s most extraordinary hotels in 93 countries
- Redeem Starpoints for flights with no blackout dates on more than 350 airlines7
- Experience once-in-a-lifetime events with SPG Moments®*
- Learn more here
To compare to other "premium" cards, check this thread out