Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Canadian Tire

15% off Sport Chek GC & 20% off Boston Pizza GC

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 14th, 2019 11:55 am
Deal Guru
Feb 2, 2011
10185 posts
5573 upvotes
Toronto
cappaj wrote: Depends on what your local flyer says - some are effective June 6-12, some are June 7-13.
Don't see it in the flipp app flyer for the GTA. Anyone confirm? Thanks!
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2014
3352 posts
2339 upvotes
Langley
I bought $400 worth of gift cards from Canadian Tire (4 x $100), I went to Sport Chek to consolidate them and was told by the manager that I was only allowed to consolidate TWO, but then she said this time she would do all four??? Not really sure why that was the case, but I didn't want to argue with her or say anything, but I found that interesting...
Deal Addict
Apr 17, 2016
2836 posts
2775 upvotes
Ottawa
Variability wrote: Don't see it in the flipp app flyer for the GTA. Anyone confirm? Thanks!
The gift card offer never showed in the digital flyer - only in the printed flyer. But I think whatever dates your local flyer is valid for, digital or printed, should apply to the gift card offer.
I am a current Public Mobile customer and Koodo customer.
Deal Guru
Feb 2, 2011
10185 posts
5573 upvotes
Toronto
cappaj wrote: The gift card offer never showed in the digital flyer - only in the printed flyer. But I think whatever dates your local flyer is valid for, digital or printed, should apply to the gift card offer.
Haha, that's the thing, I don't have a physical flyer to check! Guess I'll just stop by and hope for the best since Flipp doesn't show it. Annoying but oh well. I'll update if I see it!
Oct 31, 2017
272 posts
200 upvotes
Toronto
Variability wrote: Haha, that's the thing, I don't have a physical flyer to check! Guess I'll just stop by and hope for the best since Flipp doesn't show it. Annoying but oh well. I'll update if I see it!
Tons left at the Lawrence location. Bought two 100s
You miss shots you don't take.
May 6, 2016
342 posts
120 upvotes
got here late. Is there any sport chek gift cards on promo right now for Ontario? thanks in advance

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)