Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Canadian Tire

$30 Canadian Tire Card with $150+ Purchase

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 22nd, 2018 10:03 pm
Jan 9, 2012
58 posts
162 upvotes
Whitby

[Canadian Tire] $30 Canadian Tire Card with $150+ Purchase

Today only, you can get a free $30 promo card when you spend $150 or more in-store. The promo card is valid March 23 - April 1 so you can't use it right away, but you must use it relatively soon afterwards.
9 replies
Jun 7, 2011
272 posts
236 upvotes
Orangeville
I bought a mitre saw on Sunday, probably the day before these signs went up...I'm so lucky.
Banned
May 29, 2009
399 posts
44 upvotes
Toronto
can I use the promo card for gas?
Jan 9, 2012
58 posts
162 upvotes
Whitby
Pants536, you can probably return it and buy it again (unless the price has changed).
tempchum, I don't think so because it's an in-store deal. If you're there, you might as well ask, but remember you need $150. Unless you're filling up an 18 wheeler or filling up tanks for other vehicles, it's tough to get that much.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2007
4713 posts
6306 upvotes
Prince George
liuac wrote: tempchum, I don't think so because it's an in-store deal. If you're there, you might as well ask, but remember you need $150. Unless you're filling up an 18 wheeler or filling up tanks for other vehicles, it's tough to get that much.
I think they wanted to know if they could *use* the promo card for gas, not get it for buying gas. But the answer is still no...
Sep 9, 2016
392 posts
1010 upvotes
Leask
liuac wrote: Pants536, you can probably return it and buy it again (unless the price has changed).
tempchum, I don't think so because it's an in-store deal. If you're there, you might as well ask, but remember you need $150. Unless you're filling up an 18 wheeler or filling up tanks for other vehicles, it's tough to get that much.
Move to Northern Ontario and buy a pick up truck. It isn't that hard to hit $150 at the gas bar in one shot.
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2006
1506 posts
1351 upvotes
Ottawa
Buddy bought four tires today, gift card for each tire.
Apr 5, 2006
403 posts
219 upvotes
Mississauga
jayoldschool wrote: Buddy bought four tires today, gift card for each tire.
Great idea. But you need to buy each tire separately. Actually, you could buy 3 tires separately and then use 3 promo cards to buy the fourth tire.
Deal Guru
Aug 15, 2015
10499 posts
7632 upvotes
ON
ol2006 wrote: Great idea. But you need to buy each tire separately. Actually, you could buy 3 tires separately and then use 3 promo cards to buy the fourth tire.
Or he could use the promo cards for the mounting and balancing.
Deal Addict
Feb 28, 2016
1569 posts
1156 upvotes
dilligafeh wrote: Or he could use the promo cards for the mounting and balancing.
YMMV on that, the promo cards aren't supposed to be usable for auto service.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)