Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Canadian Tire

Canadian Tire 90th Anniversary Sale & Scratch & Win cards coming Sept. 14-15

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 17th, 2012 1:25 am
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2007
1764 posts
1015 upvotes
Yonge Dundas were out of cards, gave nothing instead.....
Jul 20, 2011
245 posts
68 upvotes
SCARBOROUGH
They seemed to be sold out of the collectible model cars when I went to the Sheppard & McCowan location. I went today again and got my free cake coupon. Then I redeemed it at Metro as I think that it expires on Sept 30th.
Feb 6, 2007
196 posts
123 upvotes
Got another cake coupon dammit! Wonder if anyone has ever won the grand prize?
Automotive Enthusiast, Mechanical Engineering Technologist, HDTV Antenna Dealer, Amsoil Dealer

FREE HDTV in GTA
Deal Expert
Jan 10, 2008
15200 posts
35260 upvotes
Nation's capital
radrcanada wrote: Got another cake coupon dammit! Wonder if anyone has ever won the grand prize?
I did

/JK
Jul 20, 2011
245 posts
68 upvotes
SCARBOROUGH
I just voided my second card by scratching it and it also turned out to be another cake. Earlier at the store I saw another customer get a cake too. Most stores are either closed or going to close soon anyways by 9pm.
Deal Expert
Apr 30, 2003
24045 posts
4140 upvotes
Toronto
Basementbargainhunter wrote: I just voided my second card by scratching it and it also turned out to be another cake. Earlier at the store I saw another customer get a cake too. Most stores are either closed or going to close soon anyways by 9pm.
I just voided my second card for fun and it's a $5-off... w/e
Deal Fanatic
Sep 27, 2006
5961 posts
2747 upvotes
Not so easy there Ma…
How can you get the paper flyers *with coupons* without a newspaper subscription?

We get the flyers distributed with the local newspaper but I wouldn't mind canceling the paper, they cancelled the Sunday paper and the other days of the week the paper gets thinner and thinner..

Anyone?
Aug 5, 2011
88 posts
244 upvotes
Disappointed. Wasn't able to make it out to one, turned out mine was a $5 winner. Too bad, would have made for some cheap kitty litter!
Deal Guru
Dec 25, 2003
11091 posts
3503 upvotes
Vancouver
Got the damn cake - again.
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2010
2293 posts
1413 upvotes
Kamloops, BC
crazycoward wrote: Is the 25 pack of microfibre clothes for $5.99 a good deal?
Great deal. Theyre pretty big too, about 13x13"
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2008
1970 posts
563 upvotes
Winnipeg
fergy wrote: How can you get the paper flyers *with coupons* without a newspaper subscription?

We get the flyers distributed with the local newspaper but I wouldn't mind canceling the paper, they cancelled the Sunday paper and the other days of the week the paper gets thinner and thinner..

Anyone?

In Winnipeg you call Flyer Advantage.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 3, 2007
8443 posts
2349 upvotes
Toronto
The cake coupons expire September 30th, 2012. You have to redeem them fast!

What grocery stores have the cake? I checked No Frills and I didn't see it there.
Jul 20, 2011
245 posts
68 upvotes
SCARBOROUGH
appleb wrote: The cake coupons expire September 30th, 2012. You have to redeem them fast!

What grocery stores have the cake? I checked No Frills and I didn't see it there.
I tried the Price Chopper store at Finch & Warden but they were sold out of the cake so I went to Metro there and got one without any hassle. I think they're on sale for $2.99 but I presented the coupon and the cashier accepted it without any fuss. I also noticed that these coupons are expiring on Sept 30th so I rushed to the store.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 27, 2006
5961 posts
2747 upvotes
Not so easy there Ma…
bryan35 wrote: In Winnipeg you call Flyer Advantage.
They don't seem to offer the service in Ontario unfortunately.
May 6, 2008
267 posts
72 upvotes
Edmonton
Basementbargainhunter wrote: I tried the Price Chopper store at Finch & Warden but they were sold out of the cake so I went to Metro there and got one without any hassle. I think they're on sale for $2.99 but I presented the coupon and the cashier accepted it without any fuss. I also noticed that these coupons are expiring on Sept 30th so I rushed to the store.
My two cakes rang up as $5.99 each at Sobeys. Would have rather had the $5 off though.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)