Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Canadian Tire

All Tires. 30X CT Money. (12%) Oct 19 ‑ 21/22

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 28th, 2018 10:09 am
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2018
1800 posts
2835 upvotes
Canada, eh?

[Canadian Tire] All Tires. 30X CT Money. (12%) Oct 19 ‑ 21/22

Did a quick search...don't think it's been posted here yet.

3 DAYS ONLY! OC‍T 19 ‑ 21
For Auto Service Centres that are closed on Sundays, the offer will run Oc‍t 19, 20 & 22.

Tire changeover season is here and so is racking up more rewards. Your vehicle and pocket will thank you.

COLLECT 30X† Total Canadian Tire Money® on all qualifying tire1 purchases online and in-store when you pay with your Triangle™ credit card.

Spending over $200?
Take advantage of 24 equal monthly payments with no fee, no interest financing* on your purchase. Only available when you pay with your Triangle™ World Elite Mastercard®.
Efendi wrote: I made a note from other CT threads: Canadian Tire Money 20X is 8% 30X is 12%
Terms and Conditions
† The Triangle Rewards Program is owned and operated by Canadian Tire Corporation, Limited. Triangle™ Mastercard®, Triangle™ World Mastercard® and Triangle™ World Elite Mastercard® are issued by Canadian Tire Bank. Rewards are in the form of electronic Canadian Tire Money® (CT Money®). To collect bonus CT Money you must pay with a Triangle credit card. You cannot collect paper Canadian Tire Money on bonus offers. Any bonus multiplier is based on the base rate of collecting CT Money, and will be added to whatever the Member would otherwise collect, without the bonus. The 30X for Triangle Mastercard, World Mastercard and World Elite Mastercard customers consists of the 10X everyday plus the 20X bonus. Not all items sold at Canadian Tire are eligible to earn CT Money or to be redeemed for. Conditions apply. Visit triangle.com for full program rules and Partner location information. The offered rate is exclusive of any bonus or promotional offers or redemption transactions. No rainchecks. CT Money is collected on the pre-tax amount of the purchase at Canadian Tire. Bonus CT Money collected from online orders will be applied to the Member’s Triangle Rewards Account within 5 weeks of the purchase date.

1 Includes all season, performance, light truck tires purchases. No rainchecks on bonus CT Money.

* “Equal payments, no interest” for 24 months (unless stated otherwise) is only available on request, on approved credit with a Triangle™ credit card and on purchases of items at Canadian Tire of $200 or more (excluding gift cards). Interest does not accrue during the period of the plan. However, if we do not receive the full minimum due on a statement within 59 days of the date of that statement, or any event of default (other than a payment default) occurs under your Cardmember Agreement, all special payment plans on your account will terminate and (i) you will then be charged interest on the balances outstanding on such plans at the applicable regular annual rate from the day after the date of your next statement, and (ii) the balances outstanding will form part of the balance due on that statement. There is no administration fee charges for entering into a special payments plan. Each month during an equal payments plan you are required to pay in full by the due date that month’s equal payments plan instalment. Any unpaid portion not received by the due date will no longer form part of the equal payments plan and interest will accrue on that amount from the day after the date of your next statement at the applicable regular annual rate.
Last edited by secretalcoholic on Oct 20th, 2018 10:51 am, edited 4 times in total.
28 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2018
1800 posts
2835 upvotes
Canada, eh?
If someone knows how much % equivalent 30X CT money is please let us know. Face With Tears Of Joy
CT's reward structure is weird.
Nov 23, 2009
182 posts
249 upvotes
Calgary
secretalcoholic wrote: If someone knows how much % equivalent 30X CT money is please let us know. Face With Tears Of Joy
I made a note from other CT threads: Canadian Tire Money 20X is 8% 30X is 12%
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2018
1800 posts
2835 upvotes
Canada, eh?
Efendi wrote: I made a note from other CT threads: Canadian Tire Money 20X is 8% 30X is 12%
Thanks! Updating the main post.
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2005
13456 posts
12205 upvotes
secretalcoholic wrote: If someone knows how much % equivalent 30X CT money is please let us know. Face With Tears Of Joy
1x = $0.004
30x = $0.004 x30 = $0.12/$1 spend = 12%
Have too many phones... This is how I limit my monthly phone payment.
Public Mobile $34 15GB, $11 250MB, 2x $5 50min/50text, $0 FPL home phone,
Fido $5 4GB plan with a free tablet.
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2009
1819 posts
308 upvotes
I got 205 55 16 continentals at 726 installed. 65 mail in rebate and signed ip for the triangle mastercard which gave me 118 in canadian tire money. Seems a good deal to me.
Deal Expert
Mar 18, 2005
23680 posts
5122 upvotes
Niagara Falls
Looks like the CS5 Ultra touring has a $70 rebate as well. could work out pretty decent. At least that should cover the $20 install fee.
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2018
1800 posts
2835 upvotes
Canada, eh?
BobTheSnake wrote: I got 205 55 16 continentals at 726 installed. 65 mail in rebate and signed ip for the triangle mastercard which gave me 118 in canadian tire money. Seems a good deal to me.
Yeah I'm buying a set of Goodyear's 18s tomorrow and will get a $100 MIR + $102 CTM. Plus on top of 24 months no interest monthly payments.
So it's a good deal.
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2007
21239 posts
25703 upvotes
GTA
hmm... not sure the Firestone Indy 500 tire would make a good winter tire... lol

If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2018
1800 posts
2835 upvotes
Canada, eh?
engineered wrote: hmm... not sure the Firestone Indy 500 tire would make a good winter tire... lol

Give it a shot and let us know...if we don't hear anything we'll assume you didn't make it :(
Sep 11, 2012
265 posts
32 upvotes
Montreal
I bought my tires last week. Anyone know if I can l get the 30x?
Sep 6, 2011
251 posts
83 upvotes
It mentions the World Elite, what about the regular Triangle MasterCard...anything if you use that?
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2018
1800 posts
2835 upvotes
Canada, eh?
theheatison wrote: It mentions the World Elite, what about the regular Triangle MasterCard...anything if you use that?
According to the website, regular triangle MC will get you 30x as well. :)
Dec 16, 2016
20 posts
With Continental wintercontact si you will hear road noise and it gives less mileage but they are great on ice and snow
I bought them for my old car in 2015 and tomorrow I will buy them again for new car.
Deal Addict
Apr 22, 2006
1066 posts
364 upvotes
Centre of Universe
Bought 7 sets of tires and wheels for $9500. Got almost $800 in CT money.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 20, 2004
5127 posts
2174 upvotes
Mississauga
torontoguy777 wrote: Bought 7 sets of tires and wheels for $9500. Got almost $800 in CT money.
Driving a different car on daily rotation???
May 7, 2008
44 posts
36 upvotes
Burnaby
This deal seems not very attractive. I prefer to use gift cards bought from SDM for 10% off (or 12% off if bought using the last PC master card deal) and combine it with a points event or promo card event.
Deal Addict
Apr 22, 2006
1066 posts
364 upvotes
Centre of Universe
wing0 wrote: Driving a different car on daily rotation???
Friends and family....Got a very good deal too after 2 days of negotiations.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 5, 2013
6084 posts
1868 upvotes
Manila, Philippines
Got the same time on my crv no problem using them on winter.
FreedomMobile 35% Friends & Family

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)