Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Canadian Tire

Can.T: Manna insulated water bottles 17oz $9.99 , 25oz $14.99

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 13th, 2017 5:16 pm
Deal Addict
May 25, 2011
4071 posts
7003 upvotes
GTA North

[Canadian Tire] Can.T: Manna insulated water bottles 17oz $9.99 , 25oz $14.99

http://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/manna ... 24534.html

I own one of these and they work quite well. I had it 1/4 full of ice and water and left it in the car when the outside temp was around 28-30C (inside the car was hotter as windows all closed) and the water was still refreshly cold the day after when I was looking for the bottle.

Expiry date is set 3 weeks out because if you go to the customer service desk and ask for a price roll back they will do that up to 1-3 weeks YMMV pending the mood of the CSR/Manager. I know the Sheppard/Leslie location can roll back 3 weeks no questions asked.

Stay cool. :)

EDIT: Price on website will come into effect on Friday. However IIRC I have bought items in store with the sale price 1 day early as the stock staff were changing the signs. I just took the sign to the cashier and got the price a day early.

Sorry for not mentioning the sale starts tomorrow.

EDIT 2:
I should note the red bottle I have has some deep dents at the bottom and yet it still kept the liquid cold for a day. Very happy at the price I got it at....which was free because I found it. The dents looked consistent to that dropped on the sidewalk or maybe rocks as I found mine in a revine behind a school. That tells me the metal seems to be heavy guage enough to take a hit and not break the vaccum. Handy to know if you are coming home late one night or need it to survive a bar fight. :)

EDIT 3:

My reply on the details for 17oz diameter.
The measurement I got was 7mm bottom widest diameter. I'd love to find a stainless cup that can nest this bottle which would make it great for mixing drink mixes in to keep the bottle only holding water only to keep down on the cleaning.
Last edited by thedealhunter2000 on Aug 17th, 2017 10:05 am, edited 4 times in total.
...Location: GTA North
If this post has helped you please click the 'THANKS' button.
GTA Grocery Highlights (updated weekly) thread
[WTB] Looking for a Netbook for $150 or under (~$100)
52 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2005
1325 posts
1288 upvotes
Are you still seeing the price on the website, OP? Doesn't show up for me.

Best deal on a Manna bottle yet, though. I have one of these and would gladly pick up a couple more at this price.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2012
3109 posts
3200 upvotes
Recoil wrote: Are you still seeing the price on the website, OP? Doesn't show up for me.

Best deal on a Manna bottle yet, though. I have one of these and would gladly pick up a couple more at this price.
Canadian Tire has this sale quite often... Maybe 3rd or 4th time at this price in the last 8 months.
No politics in sigs - mods
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2006
2731 posts
3962 upvotes
If someone reading this has one, can you measure the circumference of the 17oz and post the results please?
Deal Addict
May 25, 2011
4071 posts
7003 upvotes
GTA North
13inches wrote: If someone reading this has one, can you measure the circumference of the 17oz and post the results please?
Looking at your name and your request...dot dot dot....LOL, planning something kinky? LOL. I'll check later tonight. Can't remember which one I have.
Nov 28, 2010
228 posts
150 upvotes
Crap. Got the big bottle for $20 a couple weeks ago. Wife uses it for hot yoga and it's still cold after an hour. I am going to buy one or two more.
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2015
1834 posts
1569 upvotes
Mont-Royal, QC
This bottle has a better looking than the contigo bottles sold at Costco imo
Bought too many bottles tho, really need to stop...
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2012
15662 posts
10440 upvotes
Southern Ontario
Excellent S'well alternative, we have both, not often it goes to $9.99/$14.99, that's what we paid last time.
At this price, we don't mind them getting thrown around and dinged, great for school, and better than Bubba's on vacation.

At CT, you can also use the smartphone app, put stuff like this in your shopping list with sale alerts.
Deal Addict
May 25, 2011
4071 posts
7003 upvotes
GTA North
ww wrote: Crap. Got the big bottle for $20 a couple weeks ago. Wife uses it for hot yoga and it's still cold after an hour. I am going to buy one or two more.
If you got the receipt there is a 90day return policy. You could be a true RFD'er and return it then buy it at the newer price. ;) LOL.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 26, 2005
6283 posts
38012 upvotes
Montreal
I can't believe these are 40$ regular price! At $9.99 it makes more sense...
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2005
1325 posts
1288 upvotes
krazykanuck wrote: I can't believe these are 40$ regular price! At $9.99 it makes more sense...
S'well's are $50.
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2012
15662 posts
10440 upvotes
Southern Ontario
krazykanuck wrote: I can't believe these are 40$ regular price! At $9.99 it makes more sense...
Almost everything at CT is marked up, they're always having 75% off their items.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 26, 2005
6283 posts
38012 upvotes
Montreal
Recoil wrote: S'well's are $50.
When I see 2x Takeya 40oz bottles for $39.99 from Costco I wonder how they can sell S'Wells for 25-50$
Jun 4, 2007
281 posts
135 upvotes
GTA
Fyi, I've seen these on clearance at Winners for about $8.
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2012
15662 posts
10440 upvotes
Southern Ontario
krazykanuck wrote: When I see 2x Takeya 40oz bottles for $39.99 from Costco I wonder how they can sell S'Wells for 25-50$
S'wells are the Apple of insulated bottles, always thought they were overpriced but my wife still got a few back when they're weren't many alternatives (got them on a friend's employee discount), they've all got chips now.

I haven't done side-by-side temp tests but the Manna's keep my drink+ice cold by the time I have lunch at work, and we've used them on cruise excursions along with the S'wells, several hours in Caribbean heat, ice not melted still in pieces, good enough.

I would only be concerned with obscure 3rd party brands popping up that may manufacture them with dirty metals to cut costs.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)