Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2018

[Canadian Tire] Canadian Tire Cyber Monday - spend $200 online, get a $50 promo card

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 3rd, 2018 2:30 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2001
4258 posts
377 upvotes
Calgary

[Canadian Tire] Canadian Tire Cyber Monday - spend $200 online, get a $50 promo card

Promo card can be used between Jan. 4th to Feb. 2nd 2019. Promotion begins midnight of Nov. 26th. Applies to online orders only.

Good time to buy some tires? Separate orders to get two $50 promo cards.
"i love my girl friend and my girl friend loves me ok so you cant love me"
24 replies
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2003
9914 posts
1644 upvotes
Canadian Tire online sucks. Order something, you'll get a email for pick up, go to store and NOTHING! F!
One blind human - a tragedy
Ten blind humans - a disaster
One million blind humans - a statistic
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
45406 posts
3790 upvotes
Toronto
aquariaguy wrote:
Nov 25th, 2018 9:18 pm
Canadian Tire online sucks. Order something, you'll get a email for pick up, go to store and NOTHING! F!
Never had a problem with in store pick up. It's just their prices suck unless the items are on 75% discount because they're all inflated af lol.
Deal Addict
Jan 16, 2011
3208 posts
2517 upvotes
The NORTH
aquariaguy wrote:
Nov 25th, 2018 9:18 pm
Ordered 4 tires, got an email that they were there. Went to the store on Friday to setup an appointment for installation on Monday, had them physically check for the tires and they had them. Went in Monday and someone had cancelled my order Sunday at 7am (when the store was closed) and they could not find 2 of my tires. Two days later they called and had my tires, went in for install and they wanted to charge me for the tires again as it was a new order?!?!? And I still had the charge on my credit card from the first order. This of course came up AFTER they installed the tires!!! Was told that as the first order was cancelled my money had been refunded but my credit card company begged to differ. What a ClusterF that day was! I won't use canadian tire online for anything beyond stock level check at this point and even that has been a miss as of late.
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2007
3273 posts
1738 upvotes
Manitouwadge, Ontari…
Canadian Tire even ships now I had them deliver to my house in Northern Ontario. Got a battery heating pad a week ago came like the day after lol.
---
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2007
3273 posts
1738 upvotes
Manitouwadge, Ontari…
Canadian Tire even ships now I had them deliver to my house in Northern Ontario. Got a battery heating pad a week ago came like the day after lol.
---
Deal Addict
Sep 6, 2008
3207 posts
950 upvotes
BC
plucky duck wrote:
Nov 25th, 2018 8:09 pm
Promo card can be used between Jan. 4th to Feb. 2nd 2019. Promotion begins midnight of Nov. 26th. Applies to online orders only.

Good time to buy some tires? Separate orders to get two $50 promo cards.
? Seem live now at 9pm on the 25th.
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2007
3273 posts
1738 upvotes
Manitouwadge, Ontari…
Feegus wrote:
Nov 26th, 2018 12:12 am
? Seem live now at 9pm on the 25th.
Because it's Midnight Real Time.
---
Jan 27, 2009
457 posts
138 upvotes
My experience with online order to pick up is different
I was looking for a specific item, online system showed my store has 72 in stock
Went to the store, there was none
I checked with CS, she had no clue what I wanted (even showed her the picture). She didn't know how to use the system to check stock and instead she went to Canadiantire.ca website to check.
Struggled for 20 mins, a senior staff member walked by. I stopped her, she used the inventory system to check. There was none and told me another store had a few.
I told her to confirm the stock for me before my 30 mins drive to the second store. She told me to GOOGLE the phone number and call myself!

I will NOT go straight to the store for an specific item, I place the order online for pickup, let their staff to search for the item.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2001
4258 posts
377 upvotes
Calgary
My issues two times with my online orders was when they say it’s ready for pickup, but when I get there the in stock items were still in the aisles not yet picked out, grrr.
"i love my girl friend and my girl friend loves me ok so you cant love me"
Sep 28, 2015
470 posts
309 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
Says promo card can be used for merchandise only. Will need to find $50 things to buy in January... That's not the easiest thing.
Nov 25, 2003
373 posts
140 upvotes
BC [what me worry?]
A shame one can't buy gift card to apply towards that "$200".
I've been away for a while....
Deal Fanatic
Jul 20, 2006
8344 posts
2116 upvotes
Dad's trying to register to buy some tires. Do you have to have a Triangle card to register? Reading some of the stories above don't know if he should buy from there.
Ask me about the AMEX Air Miles Reserve Credit Card. A much better way to redeem your Dream Air Miles.
Jan 3, 2012
609 posts
217 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Canadian Tire has to learn from other on line retailers to make on line purchase as pleasant as possible. Hard to navigate around the site and once you click to select an item, using the back button brings you to page one! Tonight I cannot even sign in and trying to make a purchase is near impossible so obviously their site cannot handle the increased traffic today, just like Best Buy 2 BD ago. What a joke for such a large retailer, they should get better IT staff and revamp their website