• Last Updated:
  • Jul 28th, 2019 11:16 am
Aug 13, 2006
385 posts
127 upvotes
MADMAX333 wrote:
Nov 21st, 2018 6:53 pm
Ratcheting though?
Yes....and I need to correct my earlier post. It was $35 for 20 piece Husky ratcheting set (10 metric and 10 SAE). So that make the Cantire deal a bit colder...but if you need a set - the price is decent.
Deal Fanatic
May 29, 2006
9607 posts
2200 upvotes
any thoughts on the ninja blender, my wife wants one, but they seem to be different models at other stores.
Feb 12, 2008
160 posts
27 upvotes
Scarborough
What about the snow blower. Seems like an ok price
Dec 13, 2016
128 posts
16 upvotes
Canadian Tire is so bad. "AVAILABLE FOR IN-STORE PURCHASE ONLY"

Give me a break this is 2018.

Don't suppose there is any way to get around this?
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2005
1587 posts
3 upvotes
Anyone else having issues signing up for the roadside assistance with the discount online? I click through the links and end up at regular price.
Nov 23, 2018
4 posts
3 upvotes
Can someone please tell me if $74.99 is a good price for the Bissell Little Green? Their advertisements are misleading...
Nov 27, 2017
16 posts
1 upvote
Anyone else feel that CT's online stock count is pretty off at times? Had a couple times where I ordered to pick up in store and then they cancelled my order because OOS.
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2015
4554 posts
2152 upvotes
Saint-Hubert, QC
Didn't want to create a new thread.

‡ $50 Promo Card: Total qualifying purchase of $200 or more before taxes and eco fees must be made online at canadiantire.ca on November 26, 2018 between 12:00:01 AM and 11:59:59PM EST. All products with an "Add to Cart" button are eligible. In-store purchases are not eligible. $50 Promo Card is to be used toward your next in-store purchase at a Canadian Tire Retail location. Purchasing of gift cards cannot be used towards qualifying purchase amount. Card is not redeemable for cash and may only be redeemed for merchandise at a Canadian Tire retail store. Card must be presented and surrendered at time of use. Applicable taxes will be charged on the total transaction value before deducting the card value. One card per customer, per transaction. Excludes purchases of select merchandise and services, previous purchases, gift cards, auto service labour including any associated fees. Card cannot be used at Mark’s, PitStop, Gas+ locations, or for online or phone purchases or payments on a Canadian Tire account. Card cannot be combined with any other offer. Card cannot be applied to qualifying purchase. Upon return of the qualifying purchase, card must be surrendered or the card amount will be deducted from the refund amount. While quantities last. Promo card will be sent to your specified billing address once the online order has been picked up in-store, and will be mailed out within 5 weeks of the completion of the Spend and Get event. Promo Card valid from January 4 to February 2, 2019.
Jan 24, 2018
84 posts
18 upvotes
Just saw Magic Bullet (17-piece set) for $30 and Magic Bullet One Shot (12-piece) for $35... are these worth the price?
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2008
2703 posts
993 upvotes
HowToSandwich wrote:
Nov 25th, 2018 4:34 am
Anyone else feel that CT's online stock count is pretty off at times? Had a couple times where I ordered to pick up in store and then they cancelled my order because OOS.
That doesn't necessarily mean that it truely is out of stock. It just means that the employee tasked with filling your order couldn't find it. I've had an online order cancelled and I went in the following day and found it myself.
Nov 23, 2018
4 posts
3 upvotes
Yes one time it showed 200 in stock online at my store , then they said at store there was none in stock
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
46431 posts
4599 upvotes
Toronto
Yeah last Thursday i went to Canadian Tire, checked stock online and noted which aisles the items were going to be in. Both the aisle and stock counter was incorrect.. I was on my way out, then i finally found the second item i came for..
Jan 23, 2019
105 posts
46 upvotes
Leafs Nation
kr0zet wrote:
Nov 19th, 2018 6:32 pm
Nope, they are made of tungstanium carbmond found in one mine deep in the Kazakh steepe. Sherpas use small mining tools powered by Chanel #5 to get flakes of the precious metal and fill a 1066 French gold thimble once a day. That thimble is airlifted by private jet daily to Peru where it is taken via llama caravan over the andies mountains to a primal village of hipster Amazonian metal Smith's who were trained in the ways of Damascus Steel by Hattori Hanzo (they had vermin to kill). There it is forged in secret kiln's fired with only macaw feathers and charcoal from trees scorched by falling metorites. Each piece is quenched with the tears of a virgin watching 'The Postman'.

How can you NOT pay for such artisan quality!!
This is the funniest thing ever posted on RFD.