• Last Updated:
  • Sep 13th, 2017 5:24 pm
Dec 1, 2012
992 posts
451 upvotes
Beaverton
Chivancouver wrote:
Sep 7th, 2017 7:53 pm
Black jack in store? I'm in bc. Never notice it. I will take a look for it.
Standard stock in Ontario. Not sure about BC. Maybe one of your locals can add insight.

Blackjack
Dec 15, 2009
741 posts
34 upvotes
Ontario
EasyCompany251 wrote:
Sep 5th, 2017 10:36 pm
Waiting for those snowblowers to go down some more.....plus I hear the Yardworks brand isn't too good.
I've had a Yardworks snowblower for 10 years, working fine. Finally had to tighten the belt this off season.
Jan 19, 2017
231 posts
216 upvotes
dankup wrote:
Sep 7th, 2017 6:43 pm
Once air fried, do your vegetables and meats stick to the coating? How easy is it to put a whole chicken breast in there seeing as you can't use the middle
What I do is cube up the chicken into bites. If you oil and season the chicken it wont stick to anything, but adding sauce during the frying, it makes a mess... For potatoes, It works great. I cube the potatoes into hash browns, rinse them, then season them the way you like, 30mins later, better than restaurant caliber. Truly my most used appliance.
Jan 6, 2012
35 posts
29 upvotes
Calgary
T.O.SuperSaver wrote:
Sep 5th, 2017 10:06 pm
Would like to hear more about this. Couldn't find out what is the difference between this model and the DLX/LX.
I have both the DLX (TRU exclusive) and the LX (CT model) for the Evenflo Symphony.

They are largely the same in terms of functions and structure. The DLX has a nicer fabric that feels more premium; the LX feels a little cheaper and less premium. I suspect most kids wouldn't notice the difference.

When I take off the fabric cover to wash them, I get the sense that the build of the LX is just a little flimsier than the DLX, but I don't think it's a safety issue or anything.

For the record, I bought an extra during this sale, so now I have 2 DLX's and 2 LX's. I think the LX is worth it at this price ($180), as the DLX really bottoms out at $200 normally. And yes, the Symphony is more expensive than the Triumph and the Sureride, but having used both, I really appreciate the Symphony's ease of installation when moving from car to car. I returned the Sureride and the Triumph.
Apr 9, 2014
26 posts
6 upvotes
Toronto
HiEveryone wrote:
Sep 7th, 2017 1:04 am
Anyone know if the roadside assistance is on sale?
Don't think so, although I am waiting for the promotion as well
Jul 12, 2013
218 posts
104 upvotes
love2save wrote:
Sep 8th, 2017 7:58 am
Standard stock in Ontario. Not sure about BC. Maybe one of your locals can add insight.

thx. Went to costco today. Not in store. :(
Blackjack
Deal Fanatic
Apr 9, 2006
7066 posts
7654 upvotes
GT-EH
Outthemirror wrote:
Sep 8th, 2017 1:14 pm
Looks like chamberlain is a good deal.
Nah, it's been cheaper b4... I thought so too, until you do some digging around the forums. ;)

Wait for $175 or less.
I just like to collect things! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Behold, true glory. #PCMasterRace!
Jun 19, 2007
52 posts
34 upvotes
Pretty good deal on torque wrench: Maximum 1/2" Drive Torque Wrench & 24" Breaker Bar
Combo Pack for $69.95.

Here's the link to the breaker bar that's in the bundle.
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2009
1771 posts
478 upvotes
I didn't see it in the flyer (and I didn't read through this thread), but when I bought gas at the CT gas bar today, they gave me a coupon for a bonus 95cents CT Money on my next fuel purchase (minimum 15L, expires September 17th).

For anyone planning to go fill up at CT, consider partially filling, then going back again to top up another day.
Mar 28, 2016
66 posts
28 upvotes
RubberCheese wrote:
Sep 8th, 2017 4:54 pm
I didn't see it in the flyer (and I didn't read through this thread), but when I bought gas at the CT gas bar today, they gave me a coupon for a bonus 95cents CT Money on my next fuel purchase (minimum 15L, expires September 17th).

For anyone planning to go fill up at CT, consider partially filling, then going back again to top up another day.
Which location was this at?
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2008
1912 posts
356 upvotes
buster3535 wrote:
Sep 8th, 2017 4:34 pm
Pretty good deal on torque wrench: Maximum 1/2" Drive Torque Wrench & 24" Breaker Bar
Combo Pack for $69.95.
Here's the link to the breaker bar that's in the bundle.
Not sure on what the reasonable value is on the torque wrench, but I know the breaker bar has been $9.99 by itself in recent history.