• Sep 13th, 2017 5:24 pm
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2007
3574 posts
2224 upvotes
GTA
SizzleChest wrote:
Sep 8th, 2017 7:13 pm
Not sure on what the reasonable value is on the torque wrench, but I know the breaker bar has been $9.99 by itself in recent history.
I bought the breaker bar for $9.99. I also bought the torque wrench 10 years ago (~$59 at the time) and recently checked the calibration. It was about as perfect as you could ask for. The key is to take good care of it by not dropping it and always setting it to zero torque when not in use.
Nov 17, 2014
213 posts
54 upvotes
Toronto, ON
We bought the logsplitter for $999.
Pretty decent deal for 20ton + horizontal and vertical.
May 13, 2011
576 posts
189 upvotes
SCARBOROUGH
Has anyone opened and tried their roomba 652 as yet. I picked one up but am hestitant to open it due to CT's return policy...just wondering if it is worth $295...
Deal Guru
Aug 22, 2011
14619 posts
3942 upvotes
Ottawa
buster3535 wrote:
Sep 8th, 2017 4:34 pm
Pretty good deal on torque wrench: Maximum 1/2" Drive Torque Wrench & 24" Breaker Bar
Combo Pack for $69.95.

Here's the link to the breaker bar that's in the bundle.
I bought that combo last summer for $59.99 and also the breaker bar separately as a spare, for $12.
Dec 3, 2013
190 posts
10 upvotes
Brampton, ON
same boat... on the fence about it... or should i wait for a higher model to come down in price
Mar 31, 2008
254 posts
113 upvotes
Calgary
Picked up some Mobil1 5w30 for toyota and 0w40 for subaru. Now everyone needs to stop posting oil deals, I have 4 years worth for both cars.
Feb 25, 2005
138 posts
10 upvotes
How can someone tell you if it's worth 295 to YOU? don't trust your own judgement?
May 13, 2011
576 posts
189 upvotes
SCARBOROUGH
Duffydog wrote:
Sep 9th, 2017 9:33 am
How can someone tell you if it's worth 295 to YOU? don't trust your own judgement?
I was asking if anyone has opened it and tried it out...my judgement was based on limited reviews that were mixed. I would like to know if anyone on this forum has actually opened it and tried it out and their opinion. As I said, I am hestitant to open it and try it myself due to CT return policy which states "unopened and unused".
Feb 8, 2015
589 posts
228 upvotes
Picked up a Danze Emilia Pull-Down Brushed Nickel Kitchen Faucet for $68.93, "regular" $229.
Jan 17, 2016
2 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto, ON
covabwoy wrote:
Sep 9th, 2017 11:06 am
I was asking if anyone has opened it and tried it out...my judgement was based on limited reviews that were mixed. I would like to know if anyone on this forum has actually opened it and tried it out and their opinion. As I said, I am hestitant to open it and try it myself due to CT return policy which states "unopened and unused".
This is my first robot vacuum. Was actually looking to buy the Xiaomi model but cost a lot more. My apartment is 840 square feet with 2 bed 2 bath. I haven't really let it finish vacuum before I set it to dock but it was well over an hr before I set it to dock and it cleaned everywhere. It cleans very well and I have a large dog. It is not as smart as the more expensive one but it does it job. I think it is a good purchase.
May 13, 2011
576 posts
189 upvotes
SCARBOROUGH
CrazyFreak wrote:
Sep 9th, 2017 12:20 pm
This is my first robot vacuum. Was actually looking to buy the Xiaomi model but cost a lot more. My apartment is 840 square feet with 2 bed 2 bath. I haven't really let it finish vacuum before I set it to dock but it was well over an hr before I set it to dock and it cleaned everywhere. It cleans very well and I have a large dog. It is not as smart as the more expensive one but it does it job. I think it is a good purchase.
Thanks for taking the time to respond. I'm not also looking for anything as smart as the more expensive ones. Just looking for something that i can set to run during the day while my wife and I are at work. My 14 month old daughter is always finding random things on the floor and putting it in her mouth. This sounds like it will do the job. I really appreciate it.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)