Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Canadian Tire

Certified 1800 PSI Electric Pressure Washer

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 8th, 2019 1:59 pm
Jul 30, 2006
171 posts
112 upvotes

[Canadian Tire] Certified 1800 PSI Electric Pressure Washer

Saw this pressure washer in Canadian Tire's flyer for Father's Day (June 6 - June 9). For the price, it seems to be a really good deal however I couldn't find any reviews online.

Certified 1800 PSI Electric Pressure Washer features a 3-in-1 wand for added flexibility to match your job
Produces a powerful 1800 PSI at 1.4 GPM for medium duty tasks
Built with a 20' (6 m) high-pressure PVC hose
Durable 23' (7 m) power cord provides extended length
On-board detergent bottle for added convenience
Can be used to clean vehicles, stairs, patio furniture, decks, fences and garage floors

https://www.canadiantire.ca/en/flyer.html
Images
  • Screen Shot 2019-06-04 at 9.58.47 AM.png
18 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2010
2550 posts
1011 upvotes
I got this last year for Fathers Day. The model was grey last year, but looks exactly the same.

Works well enough, not super-high powered but good for cleaning deck, patio, and car.
How can an ant carry twenty times its body weight, but root beer floats are still delicious?
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2011
1170 posts
1016 upvotes
Comes with wheels, on board storage and hose reel... Not a P washer expert and I wonder if Ryobi is ripping us off with their $100 on-sale price for the 1600psi model.
Nov 17, 2012
221 posts
313 upvotes
Whitby, ON
I would also like any opinions on this thing as I have no idea about pressure washers. I didn't bite the deal at Rona a few weeks ago because people felt it was under powered at 1600 PSI for using a foam cannon/car washing. Is this one going to be a better deal or is it just the same questionable Crappy Tire quality?
Jun 6, 2011
197 posts
420 upvotes
Hamilton
1theguy1 wrote: Comes with wheels, on board storage and hose reel... Not a P washer expert and I wonder if Ryobi is ripping us off with their $100 on-sale price for the 1600psi model.
I guess I just felt a bit more assured with a 3-year warranty on the Ryobi one, with that said, it's not clear what the warranty is on this... all I see is "This product carries a special warranty. Please see your local Canadian Tire store for details."
Jan 9, 2019
15 posts
159 upvotes
Dieppe, NB
I saw this item last week at Canadian Tire, and it said on the box it had a 1-year warranty.
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2004
1036 posts
285 upvotes
Vancouver
Are there any reviews out there for this brand? Never heard of it.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 2, 2001
5602 posts
3999 upvotes
GTA
Twism wrote: Are there any reviews out there for this brand? Never heard of it.
If you want the cheapest brake pads at ct they're made by certified, this should tell you everything.
Jan 20, 2011
164 posts
125 upvotes
Toronto
It is a CT brand, and it is not a regular SKU. Smells like cheap crap to me, but I don't actually have any experience with this one. Wouldn't trust it until I saw the inside of it as some cheap pressure washers will tend to not be well grounded/isolated. I would take the Ryobi over this one, absolutely no question
By Grabthar's Hammer, what a savings
Aug 16, 2017
128 posts
138 upvotes
guyprivado wrote: On-board detergent bottle for added convenience
Is that different than a foam cannon for washing cars? What is this Detergent Bottle good for?
Deal Expert
Oct 5, 2008
18179 posts
14179 upvotes
Toronto
keep in mind everyone that you can't return PW's to CT if they break during the warranty period, you have to deal with the manufacturer.

I guess they are now selling the old Simoniz PW's under the Certified brand
May 16, 2011
81 posts
17 upvotes
OTTAWA
Seems like a very good price. Anyone comment on its quality? Thx.
Nov 12, 2018
23 posts
6 upvotes
just bought one and it works good. surprised about the quality, will see how long this thing lasts. the foam blaster is sick!
Jun 6, 2011
197 posts
420 upvotes
Hamilton
whatthefug wrote: Is that different than a foam cannon for washing cars? What is this Detergent Bottle good for?
xkaliber wrote: Used the soap compartment to do some sidings and windows and certainly didn't foam/sud-up the same way. Part of what makes the foam is a unique core (no idea how it functions) that performs the foaming action which is unlike the compartment that just mixes it in with the water and spits it back out without anything additional. It probably creates 'bubbles' to some degree, but not the type of foam/sud you would typically expect to see.
May 16, 2011
81 posts
17 upvotes
OTTAWA
Just looked at it in store. Certainly had people buying it. Spoke to an employee. He had no reports other then it was selling.
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2008
2388 posts
2200 upvotes
Looking for some feedback on this washer, thinking of getting this to replace a pressure washer that's old and does not have any ability to accept detergent...
Deal Fanatic
Nov 29, 2007
6073 posts
6034 upvotes
No Bum Deals
Certified junk.

2c
. 🡻 ԀՈ ⅄∀Ϻ SIHꓕ 🡻
May 16, 2011
81 posts
17 upvotes
OTTAWA
Used it today. Seems to do the job and at 99 was not expecting high end. Decent.