Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Canadian Tire

Dewalt 7480 table saw $349

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 21st, 2017 8:24 am
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2012
4679 posts
3970 upvotes
KINGSTON,ON
keyser-soze wrote: Thanks!

This should be an issue though right?

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B006GN ... UTF8&psc=1

Priced matched Homedepot and got it for 305.
I wouldn't try ripping 2x lumber with that fine a blade. That's more of a finish blade for mitre saws. You can certainly install it , but the motor on that saw is't really powerful enough unless you feed the wood super slow.
Feb 19, 2006
378 posts
39 upvotes
Thorold
jman1717 wrote: Have had my eye on a Dewalt table saw for a while now, but couldn't justify spending the $499+tax on a tool I'm going to rarely use. Used DWE7480's were selling for $300 - $350 on Kijiji. Canadian Tire has them on sale for $349 now, which means Home Depot will beat that by 10%, bringing the price down to $310+tax. Net result is that you can buy a new one, for the price of a used one this week.

Has anyone seen a better deal than this? Is it worth waiting for something else?
this is a great saw , we have at least 4 of these and they are awesome . super smooth and accurate. a great site saw , you won't regret it.
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2009
2536 posts
1726 upvotes
Kitchener
Questionz wrote: Currently Lowe's is selling it for $349. Wonder if you can PM with HD and get the 10% off?
I did that today. Came to 305+tax
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2009
2536 posts
1726 upvotes
Kitchener
MrFrugal1 wrote: I wouldn't try ripping 2x lumber with that fine a blade. That's more of a finish blade for mitre saws. You can certainly install it , but the motor on that saw is't really powerful enough unless you feed the wood super slow.
Thanks for heads up!
Deal Addict
May 18, 2008
1898 posts
189 upvotes
keyser-soze wrote: I did that today. Came to 305+tax
glad to know it worked! Hmm, contemplating whether I should get one. On the one hand, I have a single garage, and almost no space for it. On the other, my father-in-law has one..
Items For Sale:
Jacket and Shoes
Trades