Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Canadian Tire

Dyson V10 Absolute $150.00 off now $649.99

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 31st, 2018 12:30 pm
Mar 8, 2014
102 posts
45 upvotes
Niagara Falls
Yeah the ebay listing is Motorhead, you can tell by stick tube color and they have "MH" in the listing title.
Deal Addict
Oct 29, 2005
2448 posts
160 upvotes
Brampton
Wtf? Looks like their system didn't include the 200 dok in the subtotal cause 1000 - 352 isn't 447.....

Congrats man
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2008
1954 posts
1477 upvotes
Does the canadian tire absolute version for $649 include the dok or no?
Dec 24, 2006
346 posts
304 upvotes
Vancouver
adilh53 wrote: Does the canadian tire absolute version for $649 include the dok or no?
No.
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2006
3668 posts
567 upvotes
Are people still getting the dok with the V10 absolute at 649 with Dyson direct call?
Dec 11, 2010
55 posts
36 upvotes
Newfoundland
Cress wrote: Are people still getting the dok with the V10 absolute at 649 with Dyson direct call?
I tried tonight and they weren’t willing to give me the DOK in the deal.
Deal Addict
Oct 4, 2008
1322 posts
282 upvotes
Any recommendations in which kit people would find the most useful ?
I picked up vacuum from BB but no kits in stock. Will pick it up once it becomes available.
Right now everything that came in the box seems pretty sufficient for the house. Not sure if car kit would be useful ? Or something with hose for blinds for ex (anybody know if they make hose of some sort for these vacuums?) ?
Mar 25, 2008
58 posts
84 upvotes
Burnaby
I called in a few days ago asking about the dok. Talked to a csr about bestbuy’s deal and asked if they can match it and included the dok. She talked to her supervisor and came back with an offer that they can include it but I had to buy the V10 absolute “extra” for $699. I took the deal and it has been shipped today.
Apr 27, 2012
40 posts
59 upvotes
Vancouver
crazynewf1970 wrote: I tried tonight and they weren’t willing to give me the DOK in the deal.
This is a huge YMMV. It took me 3 tries to get a rep that was willing to honour the dok + absolute for 650 on the 22nd. I took it a step further and 4-5 times to get a price match when lowes had a $20 coupon; instead the csr (out of Chicago) went to the lowes.COM website and now they are giving me a refund for $50 plus tax. *shrug* I just lucked out on this one.

If somehow you're able to get a csr from Brampton Ontario I feel like you get a more cooperative rep. Canadians reps > Americant reps.
Mar 25, 2008
58 posts
84 upvotes
Burnaby
Heavenleigh85 wrote: 599 with extras on shopping channel
I don’t see any v10 on tsc for 599....or am I wrong?
Dec 11, 2010
55 posts
36 upvotes
Newfoundland
darkesha wrote: Any recommendations in which kit people would find the most useful ?
I picked up vacuum from BB but no kits in stock. Will pick it up once it becomes available.
Right now everything that came in the box seems pretty sufficient for the house. Not sure if car kit would be useful ? Or something with hose for blinds for ex (anybody know if they make hose of some sort for these vacuums?) ?
The Hose extension would be useful.
Mar 19, 2008
116 posts
55 upvotes
alseph wrote: I called in a few days ago asking about the dok. Talked to a csr about bestbuy’s deal and asked if they can match it and included the dok. She talked to her supervisor and came back with an offer that they can include it but I had to buy the V10 absolute “extra” for $699. I took the deal and it has been shipped today.
Looks like prices have gone up on the Dyson website, the discount is no longer $150. After talking to 3 reps (online and phone) finally got a 4th guy that was at least willing to give me the V10 Absolute Extra for $699 including the Dok. It's the best deal I could get and jumped on it as they seem very hesitant to offer anything now.

It's all YMMV at this point with Dyson I would say.
Dec 4, 2012
235 posts
386 upvotes
Calgary
Definitely depends which Dyson rep you talk to and I agree with the comments that it is very YMMV. I was able to get the v10 Dyson Motorhead + floor dok + soft roller head + mini motorized tool for about $400. I got pretty lucky because the rep basically said her manager who usually says no, actually said yes to my order. I called last Friday and got my order today.
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2014
1315 posts
116 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I called this morning and the CSR lady told me that the V10 Absolute no longer comes with a 'dok' (as a promotional item)?

So it is $699 for V10 Absolute or $799 v10 Absolute Extra ....

She said the dok is $199 by itself or something.
Mar 23, 2004
5 posts
Markham
Looks like the discount on Dyson Canada website are back to $150 off for both V10 Absolute ($699.99) and Absolute Extra ($649.99).