Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Canadian Tire

Canadian Tire Flyer April 9 - April 15

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 11th, 2010 1:49 pm
59 replies
Deal Guru
Sep 3, 2003
13025 posts
2268 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks for posting.

That Pennzoil Platinum "deal" is pretty lousy. Wal-Mart every once in a while clears out their 4.4L jugs for $20. The fuel injector cleanser and octane booster don't do squat.
Deal with it.
Sep 3, 2007
659 posts
72 upvotes
Aurora
Thanks OP.

Does anyone have any comments on the 10" miter saw? I was comparing it to Costco King Canada 12" sliding version and was hoping some can comment on this one.
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2004
3228 posts
964 upvotes
Mississauga
Thanks Rchong!
Nov 25, 2005
252 posts
3 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Any comments on the Genie Garage Door Opener?
Deal Addict
Apr 17, 2006
3827 posts
1452 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP

The roadbikes never go on sale :(
Deal Addict
Nov 3, 2006
3791 posts
297 upvotes
YUL
Rekognize wrote: Thanks OP

The roadbikes never go on sale :(
That CCM road bike was on sale for the last two weeks. The unknown carbon road bike never goes on sale though... I'm not sure I'd trust my life with it anyway ;)
Aug 28, 2006
889 posts
160 upvotes
Anyone have experience with the 7.5A Impact Gun? That's quite a discount they have on it.
Nov 7, 2004
661 posts
208 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks rchong for ur efforts
TigerDirect Sucks..
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2001
18944 posts
10527 upvotes
CONTROL ONE wrote: Anyone have experience with the 7.5A Impact Gun? That's quite a discount they have on it.
It works very well for me.

However, the discount on it has been higher in the past (on several occasions). I think I paid 39.99 or 44.99 for mine. I'm sure if you did a search on the forum you could find some previous posts with prices.
Jan 27, 2010
441 posts
50 upvotes
The lagostina bakeware, the multimeter and bolt cutters jump out at me as solid buys, although the latter two are fairly standard sales for CT.
Aug 8, 2005
730 posts
10 upvotes
Near Halifax
My "flyer bag" blew away overnight - thanks for givin' me my CT fix OP :)
Hmm ... I've saved TONS of money yet I'm still broke. Oh yeah - I've got LOTS of toys to show for my savings. <--- Typical RFD way of thinking :D
Aug 28, 2006
889 posts
160 upvotes
TrevorK wrote: It works very well for me.

However, the discount on it has been higher in the past (on several occasions). I think I paid 39.99 or 44.99 for mine. I'm sure if you did a search on the forum you could find some previous posts with prices.
Thanks. I have air tools now but the impact gun can barely take off a lugnut. I have to do my entire suspension next week (springs, shocks, control arms, tie rod ends) so do you think this thing would be able to handle that kind of work?
Sep 8, 2009
773 posts
108 upvotes
thx, I heard about those retractable screen doors, has anybody used them or can comment on the quality?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)