Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Canadian Tire

Get 15% Off Sport Chek & Mark's (Nationwide) Or L’Équipeur, Sports Experts & Atmosphere Gift Cards (Oct 19 to 25, 2018)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 26th, 2018 8:40 pm
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2011
4193 posts
11677 upvotes
>er YEG pi-r-sq'd

[Canadian Tire] Get 15% Off Sport Chek & Mark's (Nationwide) Or L’Équipeur, Sports Experts & Atmosphere Gift Cards (Oct 19 to 25, 2018)

All the thanks should go to @cyn88canada for giving the heads-up on this promo in the upcoming Canadian Tire flyer:

• Retailer: Canadian Tire (Nationwide)
  • Gift Cards On Sale: Sport Chek / Mark's
  • Dates: Oct 19 to 25, 2018
  • Deal: Get 15% Off Sport Chek Or Mark's Gift Cards
  • Flyer Location: Middle Right Of Page 7 Of Oct 18/19 to 24/25 Flyers
  • Notes: While Quantities Last, No Rainchecks, GC's Cannot Be Purchased Using CT Money, In-Store Only

• Retailer: Canadian Tire (QC)
  • Gift Cards On Sale: L’Équipeur, Sports Experts Or Atmosphere
  • Dates: Oct 19 to 25, 2018
  • Deal: Get 15% Off L’Équipeur, Sports Experts Or Atmosphere Gift Cards
  • Flyer Location: Middle Right Of Page 7 Of Oct 18 to 24 Flyer
  • Notes: While Quantities Last, No Rainchecks, GC's Cannot Be Purchased Using CT Money, In-Store Only

----------

Tidbits:

General
  • Promo applies to ALL denominations
  • Discounts are automatically applied at the register (thanks @mjavor)
  • You CANNOT purchase any GC with Canadian Tire GCs
  • 30% off promo via CT Triangle CC targetted offer must use the CC to get the 30% off

Mark's / L’Équipeur
  • Mark's GCs can be used online (max 2 per transaction)
  • Use promo code SAVEOCT18F for $10 off $50+ purchases online from Oct 10 to 29
  • Above promo code and welcome offer do no stack (thanks @jtcb and @LowTierScum)

Sport Chek
  • Sport Chek GCs can be used online (max 2 per transaction)
  • Sport Chek GCs can be used at Atmosphere and vice versa
  • Got an online purchase larger than $200? Go to a local Sport Chek and get the staff to consolidate smaller denomination GCs into one card (if they cannot, ask if a manager can assist)
  • Combine with SC's Find of the Day for greater savings: sport-chek-sport-chek-find-day-oakley-c ... 7-2231023/ (thanks @Brewmeanie)

Sports Experts / Atmosphere (QC)

Ebates *
  • Atmosphere - 3.0% - Special Conditions: Use of coupon/promo code not found on Ebates may void Cash Back
  • L’Équipeur / Mark's - 2.5% - Special Conditions: Cash back is not available on <the purchase of> gift cards <online at L’Équipeur's / Mark's websites>
  • Sport Chek - 3.0% (from Oct 22) / 6.0% (until Oct 21) - Special Conditions: Cash back is not available on the purchase of gift cards <online at Sport Chek's website>. Please note that Sport Chek does not ship to Quebec.
  • Sports Experts - 3.0% (from Oct 22) / 6.0% (until Oct 21) - Special Conditions: Cash back is not available on the purchase of gift cards <online at Sports Experts' website>. Sports Experts only ships to Québec. Use of coupon/promo code not found on Ebates may void Cash Back.

* CB via Ebates may not work for purchases online using GCs per Ebates disclaimer (thanks @nopeno, @duraikmurugan and @idiotjc) :

https://www.ebates.ca/help/exclusions-limitations
Do all purchases qualify for Cash Back rewards?
We cannot, however, give Cash Back for taxes, shipping, or any portion of a purchase that is paid for with gift certificates or a store credit.
Do gift certificates qualify for Cash Back rewards?
Ebates Canada cannot give Cash Back for the portion of a purchase that is made with gift cards or certificates.
However, some members have mentioned that purchases online via Ebates using both GCs and CCs may provide CB on the entire purchase.
Last edited by trystee on Oct 22nd, 2018 8:24 pm, edited 6 times in total.
305 replies
Deal Fanatic
Apr 15, 2009
6858 posts
5573 upvotes
M-Arkham
well, time to load up on another $300
Signature removed due to rule violation
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2010
2255 posts
1526 upvotes
Toronto
15% off Apple Watch Series 4, GoPro HERO7, Fusion...
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2002
6453 posts
923 upvotes
Any good deal on Mark's?
Deal Addict
Apr 13, 2004
3513 posts
69 upvotes
Bowmanville
Used all $400 from last time, time to stock up again. Thanks.
Banned
Oct 5, 2015
951 posts
666 upvotes
Outremont, QC
So it’s ON only seems like, we don’t have sport Chek here in QC...
Nov 6, 2007
97 posts
57 upvotes
Calgary
any friends and family coming up or any coupon codes? Need to get my daughter a new winter jacket. Seems like a good time..
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2010
2967 posts
2001 upvotes
montreal
Do you know if Mark's (L'Équipeur in Québec) does price matching ?
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2009
3611 posts
2990 upvotes
Do you get 4% when you buy GCs with a Triangle WE? And then another 0.4% when you redeem them?
Jul 13, 2015
256 posts
117 upvotes
Ontario
Still have mine from last time, but it doesn't hurt to grab a few more to take advantage of future sales!

Need a new Arc'teryx shell to go with my Atom AR I purchased last year on black friday, so saving an extra $45-$75 will be nice on top of the sale prices when black friday rolls around again.
Aug 23, 2014
435 posts
237 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
in store only or online aswell?
Apr 9, 2011
431 posts
266 upvotes
Markham Thornhill Os…
Can i use the card to pay for online purchase?
Aug 23, 2014
435 posts
237 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
TomRFD wrote: You can use them online. Up to 2 gift cards can be used per transaction.
each gc is $100?
Nov 25, 2017
909 posts
701 upvotes
TomRFD wrote: You can use them online. Up to 2 gift cards can be used per transaction.
can you get the store to combine gift card to put like 500 on one?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2007
9435 posts
11735 upvotes
Calgary
seriously, I'm going to get some and get that watch and screw The Source.
Deal Addict
Mar 4, 2009
1841 posts
654 upvotes
Toronto
Shawnies wrote: can you get the store to combine gift card to put like 500 on one?
I have heard that you can do this at Sport Chek store, but I have never tried it myself.
Nov 25, 2017
909 posts
701 upvotes
SammyDavis wrote: seriously, I'm going to get some and get that watch and screw The Source.
just have to decide if potential extended warranty to 2 years and 90 day purchase protection (if your cc has that) is worth 5% of watch ($27).
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
18196 posts
36555 upvotes
Scarborough
sorrowt wrote: each gc is $100?
Not sure. Haven't actually seen the flyer advertising this deal yet.
Shawnies wrote: can you get the store to combine gift card to put like 500 on one?
I haven't had a problem doing this at other stores but I've never tried to do it at Sport Chek before.
RFD Staff - Got a question? Send me a private message.
[Forum Rules] [Deal Alerts]
Deal Addict
Feb 22, 2013
1576 posts
1534 upvotes
How do you protect your balance from potential thieft?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)