• Last Updated:
  • Apr 3rd, 2019 1:20 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2008
1613 posts
605 upvotes

[Canadian Tire] Graco 4ever: $299.99 - $10 potential coupon

Starting tomorrow (don't go today if you do intend to buy), CT has the Graco 4ever on sale for $300. If you're in GTA, an additional $10 off using the coupon from this other thread.

https://forums.redflagdeals.com/canadia ... s-2262622/

Not the best deal compared to last year's pricing. ($249 - 15% from babies R us or the $249 - $100 GC from buy buy baby). But if your baby is getting too heavy in that bucket seat and needs to move on, do consider this car seat.

In terms of product, machine washable fabric and 2 cup holders.
9 replies
Deal Addict
May 16, 2011
2349 posts
1651 upvotes
Clarington
I went with the Graco extend2fit.

My kids are on the taller side so the extend2fit helps keep them backwards facing until 2. My wife has a backward facing in her car for my daughter that doesn't extend and she just cries endlessly in it because she doesn't have enough leg space.

The problem with the extend2fit is that it isn't a booster - so you'll need to get a booster eventually - but boosters are extremely cheap by themselves.

The extend2fit is also cheaper by $100.
Aug 29, 2012
73 posts
53 upvotes
WINNIPEG
I was looking at that but ended up with a diono radian 3 RXT
Deal Addict
Aug 31, 2010
3010 posts
517 upvotes
muskrat191 wrote:
Mar 1st, 2019 10:59 am
It was determined that there was food stuck in the mechanism:
https://globalnews.ca/news/3248260/albe ... rt-canada/
I still think the location of the release on that seat is a problem if she can reach it and release it that easily. I'm not sure about others, but ours definitely isn't located that high up and it's set fairly far back within the opening.
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2006
3221 posts
322 upvotes
Kingston
Just an FYI for those considering this car seat. It has an annoying rattle in the headrest as the child gets older. So when you raise the height of the headrest, the rattle gets louder as there is less and less support the higher it goes. It's a common issue with this design and Graco is aware of it. They offer a replacement or a full refund, so buyer beware
Deal Fanatic
Jul 4, 2005
5421 posts
461 upvotes
Ottawa
Is $299 the new reg price for these? Is there a site where reviewers post their car as well? I want to use it rear facing in the middle without it touching the front seats. I have a big car(TL) and my Sonus 65 touches, so it’s annoying to drive now with my seat pushed up front.