Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Canadian Tire- Graco 4ever 4-in-1 Car Seat - $349.99 ($100.00 Off)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 23rd, 2017 2:36 pm
Oct 15, 2006
544 posts
128 upvotes
North Vancouver

Canadian Tire- Graco 4ever 4-in-1 Car Seat - $349.99 ($100.00 Off)

In the new flyer, which starts tomorrow. The Graco 4ever seat is $349.99 this week. Looks like limited stock. Possible opportunity to price match?

I've been looking for a convertible seat, because at 9 months my daughter has outgrown her bucket seat. She's 99% for height, so I need something that with extended rear facing and a tall height limit. It was this or the Diono, but I think I'm going to give this a try (it appears to fit better in smaller cars, according to reviews).
10 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2013
1369 posts
1203 upvotes
Brampton
If you are spending that kind of money go diono
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2004
2311 posts
907 upvotes
Montreal
Why do you need such expensive seats?
There are often sales for seats at 99$ or 149$ that are just fine.
Oct 15, 2006
544 posts
128 upvotes
North Vancouver
Any specific reason? The reviews on this are good. A comparison google has both sides saying they love it, but few who have used both.

EDit: genuinely curious, because best buy has the radian rxt and rainier on sale for cheaper ($339 radian and $364 rainier ) . I'm sure I will love whatever I get, but actually choosing is impossible. I have an evenflo that I hate- I don't like the click to tighten seat belt, I don't like that the seat belt self adjusts (It drops down when I take her out, so every time I have to hunt and raise them up- PITA). This purchase will be a primary seat to replace the bucket. I like that the graco can recline more when rear facing so she can sleep if needed, but also be upright during most rides, which she prefers.
Oct 15, 2006
544 posts
128 upvotes
North Vancouver
AMD wrote: Why do you need such expensive seats?
There are often sales for seats at 99$ or 149$ that are just fine.

I had a cheap seat, an evenflo for$149, and I sold it on craigslist. I had to use a towel to adjust it which I didn't feel safe doing, it didn't look comfortable for long rides (we frequently drive 1 hour plus), and I plan to keep the seat for the max lifetime as we will be having more kids. So $350 over 8 years isn't a lot. I also had a britax b safe and got spoiled by how easy it was to use. The evenflo I bought for $99 on the toys r us sale isn't great, and the Diono AND Graco are both highly rated.

Also if you read above, my daughter is 99% for height. She will out grow the evenflo before I'm ready to forward face. I didn't know that when I bought it.
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
18642 posts
5669 upvotes
for that amount of $$$..just get Clek Fllo...
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Deal Fanatic
Oct 1, 2004
6651 posts
995 upvotes
GTA
Got 3 Dionos also, can't go wrong. Don't spend $300 bucks on a plastic seat.
May 21, 2012
334 posts
280 upvotes
Burlington
The Graco 4ever is one of the few seats that does well forward-facing, rear-facing and booster. The Dionos have a minimum weight of 50lbs for booster mode, and many kids have outgrown them by height before they reach 50lbs. The booster mode on the 4ever will be more useful to most children than the Diono in booster mode, although the top booster height is still not particularly tall on the 4ever. The 4ever is also more likely to fit a newborn than a Diono (if a parent doesn't want to use an infant seat). A Canadian review of the 4ever is here.

With any seat, it is important to check that the seat installs well in your vehicle. A forward-facing Diono installed with seat belt is incompatible in some vehicles.
Oct 15, 2006
544 posts
128 upvotes
North Vancouver
I ended up buying the Diono RXT off amazon Smiling Face With Open Mouth Surprising the Rainier was rated "Good Buy" in safety ratings, whereas both the RXT and Graco 4ever were recommended. Not sure why the difference. I plan to get a seperate booster for my daughter and use this for the next kid, so not too worried about the booster weight limits.
Aug 8, 2010
230 posts
97 upvotes
I have the graco 4ever we and the baby love the seat, its nice it can recline to multiple positions when rear and forward facing, its easy to setup, base is stable in our car and it had great reviews.
Aug 6, 2008
1 posts
I have the Grace 4-in-1 and also love it. I did a ton of research beforehand, and not only does it have some of the highest reviews u can find, but it also won car seat of the year for many well known parenting websites. like u also said, its a lot smaller than many other 4-in-1 car seats. lots of cushioning and very easy to install/remove.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)