Expired Hot Deals

[Canadian Tire] HOT - Shark Rocket Stick Powerhead Vacuum $89.99 ($279 regular)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 25th, 2017 10:13 am
[OP]
Dec 7, 2012
19 posts
40 upvotes

[Canadian Tire] HOT - Shark Rocket Stick Powerhead Vacuum $89.99 ($279 regular)

I don't sweep a floor I vacuum it, allergies and such - plus I walk around without socks and I get very annoyed if something sticks to my feet. I was shopping for a new lightweight vacuum and came upon this little gem. Comes with 2 different attachments (hardwood + carpet) and has a hepa filter. Tested it last night on a hard floor and I am very happy with it, it picked up debris I didn't even see. Didn't try the carpet attachment. I think for a quick touch up to an area rug, this would do but if you have wall to wall then you would obviously grab your Dyson. It's on clearance for $89 in some CT's but in others the clearance price is $237.
Thread Summary
YMMV. $79 PRICE NOT AVAILABLE EVERYWHERE.
93 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jul 20, 2006
6948 posts
1004 upvotes
Ajax
Picked up the other day but haven't used it yet. I find mine stupid Roomba eats away at the rug fibre because it keeps going over it again and again, just doesn't know when to stop.
Deal Addict
May 8, 2002
3678 posts
187 upvotes
Picked one of these up a year or two ago at this price, great vacuum!
Jul 17, 2007
149 posts
152 upvotes
Montreal
depends on location - Burlington, ON has it for 229
THE HARDEST THING ABOUT SALES,IS KNOWING WHERE NOT TO WASTE TIME
Nov 26, 2014
79 posts
44 upvotes
Sherwood Park, AB
When you add to cart the clearance price shows up. Thanks OP!
Jul 17, 2007
149 posts
152 upvotes
Montreal
89 in kirkland qc
THE HARDEST THING ABOUT SALES,IS KNOWING WHERE NOT TO WASTE TIME
Apr 23, 2014
717 posts
108 upvotes
Niagara Falls, ON
well, I am awaiting a confirmation email but hopefully snagged that last one in the entire niagara region at this sale price. my old Sears kenmore is a bit old and I felt at this opportunity it was the right time to upgrade. I have all hardwood floors. keeping my fingers crossed.
Sep 12, 2016
206 posts
58 upvotes
Ottawa
Thanks OP! I ordered the last one for pickup at Ottawa Carling location, clearance price.
Nov 12, 2016
115 posts
33 upvotes
Thx placed the order on the last one in barrie ...fingers crossed for conformation ......how are these vacuums compared to others ....reviews etc ?
Apr 23, 2014
717 posts
108 upvotes
Niagara Falls, ON
bobcat99 wrote:
Sep 19th, 2017 9:56 am
Picked up the other day but haven't used it yet. I find mine stupid Roomba eats away at the rug fibre because it keeps going over it again and again, just doesn't know when to stop.
did u get a good RFDeal bobcat?