Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Canadian Tire

HOT! T-Fal Actifry 60% off $107.99 @ CT Nov 23-26

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 24th, 2017 4:32 pm
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2010
3149 posts
1334 upvotes
Windsor
blackston3 wrote: I'm assuming for 2-3 or more adults that this is completely useless?

It looks extremely small and a one person/couple kitchen appliance, pointless for anyone with a family
Depends on have you consider a serving. I'd say this thing is good for around 4 "servings" of whatever fits inside, but I generally think a "serving" is about 1/2 to 1/4 of what a normal adult would consider a serving (a box of macaroni is considered 4 servings).

I could definitely eat as many fries as this thing can make, along with a normal burger; i am a 180lb 6' tall man, and I am pretty average in my group of friends for how much I eat when we go out.

For 3 adults, you'll probably be refilling it to make enough. Depends on who you're talking about though; 3 of my 102lb GF would be AOK.
One who is offended by truth, has no place among those who seek wisdom.
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2008
3341 posts
2076 upvotes
forgot to say.. best use for us is reheating left over pizza. Take out the spindle and it just makes it fantastic. Especially Pizza Hut. Better than freshly delivered.
Feb 18, 2014
688 posts
1410 upvotes
BobSagget wrote: Anyone own the snack basket accessory for the Actifry? I kinda want one but it's $25. Seems rather expensive for what it is.
Wish there was a generic compatible version.

This one:
https://www.amazon.ca/T-fal-XA701150-Ac ... 1JA0SR620S
uklamen wrote: Never saw this.. but fully intend to buy one now!
Yes... the snack basket should have been included standard. $25 is a bit of an inflated 'regular' price, I picked mine up for $14 from The Bay during one of their VIP sales. It is great for anything soft that the paddle would normally mangle (i.e. tater tots, fish fillets, sweet potato fries). There are several different models of the basket so make sure you purchase the right one for your size/model of Actifry.
Aug 2, 2009
297 posts
160 upvotes
BC
edwardlyc wrote: Walmat has one on sale on Friday at $118.88, with 1.2kg capacity. I would say it is better than Canadian tire one and Superstore one, as it has a larger capacity of 1.2kg, while the other two only has 1.0kg capacity; while it is only 3 or 4 dollar more expensive than these two (before tax, equivalently).
Beside the capacity, what is the difference between Vista and Original?
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2004
2266 posts
325 upvotes
London
ShashankP890465 wrote: RCSS has it for $129.97 + no tax, isnt tat a better deal ?
https://www.redflagdeals.com/flyers/rea ... 17-100917/
edwardlyc wrote: Walmat has one on sale on Friday at $118.88, with 1.2kg capacity. I would say it is better than Canadian tire one and Superstore one, as it has a larger capacity of 1.2kg, while the other two only has 1.0kg capacity; while it is only 3 or 4 dollar more expensive than these two (before tax, equivalently).
$118.88 with larger capacity seems better since the real different is only $4.36.
madamadakun wrote: How's this compared with Philips Air Fryer?
Want to know the answer as well. Specially the one from The Bay with Turbostar.
No external links in signatures.
Nov 22, 2016
277 posts
403 upvotes
Toronto
hardywang wrote: $118.88 with larger capacity seems better since the real different is only $4.36.

Want to know the answer as well. Specially the one from The Bay with Turbostar.
Thr is a YT video comparing these two even though version different thr base model design should be same
😱-Deals!
Oct 7, 2017
24 posts
17 upvotes
It seems Canadian tire has updated their flyer ...... their actifry is now changed to $117.99 (down from $128.99 yesterday). So with Canadian tire gift card now it is the lowest price compared to Superstore and Walmart!
Deal Expert
Dec 12, 2009
29541 posts
20470 upvotes
Going off topic slightly, I purchased some Canadian Tire gift cards from Rexall to use for this sale. I noticed on the bill that the gift cards need 24 hour lead time to activate and attempts to check balance of use it may void the card. Anyone have experience on whether it takes 24 hours before the card becomes usable? Also, can the gift cards be used for gas?
Sep 5, 2016
269 posts
2931 upvotes
edwardlyc wrote: It seems Canadian tire has updated their flyer ...... their actifry is now changed to $117.99 (down from $128.99 yesterday). So with Canadian tire gift card now it is the lowest price compared to Superstore and Walmart!
Thanks for your new findings, has adjusted the title.

Remind: CT gift card 10% at Rexall is due on Nov. 23.
Aug 25, 2011
344 posts
224 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Make mini donuts in this thing seriously you'll thank me later... YouTube for instructions
Deal Fanatic
Jul 24, 2009
6578 posts
9073 upvotes
The Walmart Blackfriday flyer says the one on sale is 1.2kg, but this one from Walmart online is only 1kg. Not sure if it is false advertising or the 1.2kg is only available in store. By the way, someone post Montreal Walmart is selling the 1kg for only $88.88. If anyone wants the 2in1, Walmart is selling the best price for $229.88, even better than Amazon (Prime Only) price and bestbuy

https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/t-fal-acti ... 0192660311

Here is another thread about the Montreal Walmart
https://forums.redflagdeals.com/walmart ... 8-2147034/
Last edited by lcmt on Nov 24th, 2017 4:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2012
2528 posts
1241 upvotes
Hamilton, Ontario
I own a larger version from Costco. You'll either love this our hate it. I find I prefer the French fries cooked in this fryer compared to most oil fryers. But, only if they are cut from potatoes, not reconstituted together like say McCain fries.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)