Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Canadian Tire

JBL Link10 Portable Smart Speaker $69.93 Reg. $199.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 8th, 2020 6:18 pm
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2015
8048 posts
8623 upvotes
Downtown Canada
I was just at Costco, and they sell th same speaker for 99.99+ tax
Telus $30/75GB USA/CAN + $0 VVM (USA roaming + USA calling included) X 5 lines

Seeing ads while surfing the web? Get Ad Guard ad blocker.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2015
8048 posts
8623 upvotes
Downtown Canada
Endlesscc wrote: I agree the original price is exaggerated at $199.
Like my previous post Costco have them now for $99 regular price (I would suspect they might ended up clear them for $69 like those JBL flip down the road but who know) so this price at CT for $69 or for some that are lucky enough to get $49 that would be even better !!
Which store has them for $49, I am gonna go and get my price adjusted lol

Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2015
8048 posts
8623 upvotes
Downtown Canada
seafish wrote: Price won't show up on canadiantire.ca. use stocktrack to find which store has it on sale and either go instore or try to order from that store online by choosing preferred store. Then people reported that confirmation email will have adjusted in-store price (I didn't try myself but other people reported that's the case)

Are you the owner of stocktrack?

Oct 11, 2015
936 posts
520 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
TransporterSD wrote: Which store has them for $49, I am gonna go and get my price adjusted lol
Someone mentioned about it earliest in the post i guess it is somewhere in BC or something
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2015
8048 posts
8623 upvotes
Downtown Canada
Endlesscc wrote: Someone mentioned about it earliest in the post i guess it is somewhere in BC or something
A bit out of my way lol

Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2005
1667 posts
1590 upvotes
Canada's South Coast
Endlesscc wrote: Someone mentioned about it earliest in the post i guess it is somewhere in BC or something
Not that it really matters but for the sake of avoiding the spread of incorrect or inaccurate information, the JBL Link10's that were clearance-priced at $49xx were actually located at one of the London ON CT stores. At the time I started this thread, there were 3 in stock. That London ON location was "cleaned out" within minutes of my post.
Oct 15, 2018
195 posts
266 upvotes
Everything that CTC sell is overpriced hence why when it's on sale, stupid discounts like 70% are the norm there.
Apr 2, 2013
999 posts
1213 upvotes
Barrie
Thanks for this! Got the last one in Alliston
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2015
8048 posts
8623 upvotes
Downtown Canada
seafish wrote: Yes, I made it.
You are my hero and thank you for not including stupid ads on your website.

Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2005
1667 posts
1590 upvotes
Canada's South Coast
the brother wrote: is the deal dead? can't find any stock
Deal certainly not dead yet....per seafish's amazing stocktrack, stock is still available throughout many areas in Canada, although it is getting less by the day.

Even if there is no local stock at CT stores close by, you can always try ordering online and have the item shipped from ANY Canadian Tire store (with stock in your province) for a flat rate $4.99 shipping fee added to your cost. The important thing is to make sure you are ordering from a CT store which is showing the $69.93 pricing on stocktrack. As far as I know, you cannot order/ship from a CT store located outside your province.

Even though your online purchase price will not reflect the clearance price as multiple RFDers have reported, those who placed their order online for ISPU, the price was later adjusted to the clearance price in their "ready for pick up email" Based on that, I am speculating the same price adjustment process would occur for the shipping process. If anyone has tried the shipping process, perhaps they could confirm this?

I suppose in the worst-case, if you do opt for the shipping process and the price does not get adjusted in the end, you can always return it to your local CT store however, you would be out the shipping cost of $4.99 + tx
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
23019 posts
6890 upvotes
Scarberia
TransporterSD wrote: You are my hero and thank you for not including stupid ads on your website.
are u not using any adblockers like nano defender or uorigin? i never get ads any sites!
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Nov 18, 2016
22 posts
44 upvotes
Deal not dead.
Picked one up in store priced at 149$. Use Stock Track to find a store that offered it at 69$ and flagged a employee down to ask him to honor the sale price of that store. Did it without any hassle. It helps if you tell them exactly which store so they look that one up.

Thanks OP
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2015
8048 posts
8623 upvotes
Downtown Canada
mikka2017 wrote: are u not using any adblockers like nano defender or uorigin? i never get ads any sites!
I am, full version of adguard on my phone and PC.

Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
12251 posts
3582 upvotes
I have this speaker, got it for $89 last year by PM'ing at BB... Love it, the sound is good, portability is great... battery life great too.
Would love to get another, hoping i can find one near me.
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
Apr 14, 2007
346 posts
379 upvotes
Don't know if it's really worth the $70, but so far it sounds pretty good and from what I understand only the battery life is a little lacking with 4:30-5 run time.
Picked up two to run them as a pair or for in/out use at parties - thanks!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)