Expired Hot Deals

[Canadian Tire] Kamenstein Electric Pepper Grinder ($6.99)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 27th, 2019 5:59 pm
Deal Addict
May 25, 2009
4244 posts
533 upvotes
yesstyle wrote:
Oct 10th, 2017 11:14 am
technically not designed to be reusable, you can get the Kirkland ones at Costco and unscrew it then refill it, making it reusable. Google it.

Is the costco one a "real" grinder? It's hard to tell. Or is it a "disposable" grinder by which i mean the ones like McCormick where the grinder part is just plastic and is really only good for that amount of spice the grinder comes with, and then basically gets worn out?
Deal Fanatic
May 18, 2009
5192 posts
1049 upvotes
Richmond Hill
fightbriz wrote:
Oct 12th, 2017 10:30 am
Is the costco one a "real" grinder? It's hard to tell. Or is it a "disposable" grinder by which i mean the ones like McCormick where the grinder part is just plastic and is really only good for that amount of spice the grinder comes with, and then basically gets worn out?
sorry, can't say as i've never tried before. Too lazy.
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2017
1113 posts
854 upvotes
Winnipeg
theflyingsquirrel wrote:
Oct 11th, 2017 10:06 pm
Why don't you use a coffee grinder? The black and decker one is only around $16 and works much better than pepper mill.
I think I will. I was just lured in by the $6.99 price tag. Oh well:-)
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2010
4547 posts
1705 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
KellyM133398 wrote:
Oct 12th, 2017 6:09 pm
I think I will. I was just lured in by the $6.99 price tag. Oh well:-)
I am using the B & D coffee grinder for hot pot spicy and it work like a charm. Just try to avoid using it with wet ingredients.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Dec 23, 2011
2 posts
1 upvote
VANCOUVER
Wether you understand why people want or need an electric grinder is absolutely irrelevant and shows you to be a self centred twit. I prefer one because my left hand has been left in a very weakened state after a stroke. Other people have their own reasons, none of which need to be justified to you.