Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Canadian Tire

Kamik Winter Boots - $33.74

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 3rd, 2015 3:36 pm
Dec 22, 2006
193 posts
52 upvotes

[Canadian Tire] Kamik Winter Boots - $33.74

Kamik Hunter Mens and Boys Insulated Rubber Boot, Green

Hunter Insulated Rubber Boot is temperature rated to -40°C
100% waterproof, durable and lightweight
Remains flexible, even in severe cold
Precision molding provides durability without unnecessary weight
8mm polyester removable liner provides excellent warmth
Sizes: Men's 6-13 and Boys' 3-5

SAVE 25%

Regular $44.99
On Sale $33.74

For only $33 you can't go wrong with these warm boots.
27 replies
Nov 8, 2005
88 posts
59 upvotes
Thanks. I may grab a pair for my spring and fall bicycle commute to work. Waterproof and warm... Seems good!
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2006
2451 posts
873 upvotes
recklessftw wrote: Thanks. I may grab a pair for my spring and fall bicycle commute to work. Waterproof and warm... Seems good!
In parts of the country some still shop for winter boots for spring wear while we, in Vancouver, are already using slippers. Have a nice day!

PS: !!!
Deal Addict
Jul 19, 2005
2027 posts
921 upvotes
Calgary
Did he just kiss that boot in the video?
WTF?
Jun 16, 2008
652 posts
264 upvotes
Toronto
Deemo wrote: Did he just kiss that boot in the video?
WTF?
I noticed that too. Haha
Deal Fanatic
Jan 2, 2012
5036 posts
1717 upvotes
Charlottetown
andreid wrote: In parts of the country some still shop for winter boots for spring wear while we, in Vancouver, are already using slippers. Have a nice day!

but we get nothing but sunshine in Summer, almost drought conditions :)
Deal Guru
Feb 4, 2015
10254 posts
6623 upvotes
Canada, Eh!!
andreid wrote: In parts of the country some still shop for winter boots for spring wear while we, in Vancouver, are already using slippers. Have a nice day!

But some of us live in the centre of the universe!! :cheesygri
Aug 30, 2007
182 posts
43 upvotes
These are som fugly boots that will probably keep you dry, warm and comfy...maybe it is a deal I am not seeing..
Jan 16, 2006
741 posts
98 upvotes
The deal is 25% off which is not bad. These boots are for hunting, not picking up the ladies :lol:
Deal Addict
May 16, 2011
2588 posts
2052 upvotes
Clarington
generaltao99 wrote: Then they should be camo...
Deer are so clever that they can see camo now. Solid green is the new camo. Just like purple is the new green.
Aug 29, 2013
848 posts
737 upvotes
Waterloo
jerryhung wrote: It's always been $33 on every sale of this boot (which is at least once a month I think?)
so there's really no need to rush :)
I've been watching the price on these boots since Christmas...I'm fairly certain this is the first time they have gone on sale!

I had a pair of these boots for 5+ years and they were absolutely awesome! Tall and waterproof and kept my feet (which are prone to getting cold quickly) super warm! It wan't until the start of this winter that they cracked and have been rendered useless.

I went shortly after Christmas to buy a new pair (even though I couldn't find a sale) and the rubber on these boots seems to be significantly cheaper and more pliable when compared to the ones I currently own...Checking the reviews, it would seem that the majority of the positive reviews are from years ago (around the same time that I got mine) and in the past few years the reviews have been more negative...My guess is that Kamik is starting to cut corners and use cheaper materials...I did not end up buying a pair as a result...My guess is that the flimsy rubber will dry out and crack after 1 or 2 seasons...

I did buy a pair of Baffin Titan boots (very similar to the Hunter boots) because they were temp rated to -100 and only $80...Hate them compared to my old Kamiks! Not as warm (Kamik's feel too padded and tight...not in the length but the liner is sooo padded that it constricts my feet) and my snow pants will no longer fit over the top of the boots thus allowing snow and cold air into the boot...

For $33 I think I will take a gamble with the Kamik's...Thanks OP!
Nov 8, 2005
88 posts
59 upvotes
I actually bought the black ones at full price (44.95) or something because the green was so damn ugly.
gmark2000 wrote: Why green? They should be black.
Dec 22, 2006
193 posts
52 upvotes
glfrboy wrote: For $33 I think I will take a gamble with the Kamik's...Thanks OP!
Exactly.... For only $33, even IF they only last 2 years, that's around $17 a year. Cheap!!
Deal Expert
Sep 19, 2004
26752 posts
9315 upvotes
where I belong
glfrboy wrote: I've been watching the price on these boots since Christmas...I'm fairly certain this is the first time they have gone on sale!

I had a pair of these boots for 5+ years and they were absolutely awesome! Tall and waterproof and kept my feet (which are prone to getting cold quickly) super warm! It wan't until the start of this winter that they cracked and have been rendered useless.

I went shortly after Christmas to buy a new pair (even though I couldn't find a sale) and the rubber on these boots seems to be significantly cheaper and more pliable when compared to the ones I currently own...Checking the reviews, it would seem that the majority of the positive reviews are from years ago (around the same time that I got mine) and in the past few years the reviews have been more negative...My guess is that Kamik is starting to cut corners and use cheaper materials...I did not end up buying a pair as a result...My guess is that the flimsy rubber will dry out and crack after 1 or 2 seasons...

I did buy a pair of Baffin Titan boots (very similar to the Hunter boots) because they were temp rated to -100 and only $80...Hate them compared to my old Kamiks! Not as warm (Kamik's feel too padded and tight...not in the length but the liner is sooo padded that it constricts my feet) and my snow pants will no longer fit over the top of the boots thus allowing snow and cold air into the boot...

For $33 I think I will take a gamble with the Kamik's...Thanks OP!
I've watched this EXACT one (yes, the Green ugly one) since winter (Sept/Oct 2014) and it's at least $33 for 2+ times. I never got around to buy it though
Anyway, that's not the point, one can simply add this item to the "Sale Alert" and receive email when it becomes on sale
Which Credit Cards to sign up? >> Jerry's Mega Thread of Credit Cards Q&A
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2001
2497 posts
388 upvotes
Ajax
Thanks OP, was drinking morning coffee saw this and ran over to Canadian Tire like a fool to get the last pair in my size.

They won't win any fashion shows, that's for sure, but they will be great for wearing when clearing snow. I also noticed they're Canadian made, which is so rare to see.

No more wet feet..YAY!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)