Expired Hot Deals

[Canadian Tire] KitchenAid Artisan® Stand Mixer, Silver Metallic in store clearance, 299.93 YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 24th, 2017 1:41 pm
[OP]
Jun 24, 2013
488 posts
993 upvotes
Mississauga

[Canadian Tire] KitchenAid Artisan® Stand Mixer, Silver Metallic in store clearance, 299.93 YMMV

KitchenAid Artisan® Stand Mixer, Silver Metallic

only one in stock at brampton airport location
33 replies
Apr 12, 2005
152 posts
17 upvotes
Sorry to burst your bubble but the 20% coupon exclude KitchenAid branded items, which means you won't be able to get $100 off. Unless you use a competitors coupon such as home outfitters that doesn't have any exclusions indicated.

Lots of brands are excluded from bb&b coupon(read fine print)
it's not a deal if you dunno about it, unless you are an RFDer
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
18060 posts
4661 upvotes
Ew Artisan.
For $300 I'd rather wait for the Costco model.
Jan 6, 2006
843 posts
23 upvotes
Markham
CDRoot wrote:
Apr 12th, 2017 3:11 am
I bought mine used for 150
What is your point? You can buy many things used for a lot cheaper, but it's not a deal most can get. Also, being used means it may have been abused and on its last leg even though the exterior may look like new.
Apr 15, 2006
648 posts
140 upvotes
theastroboy wrote:
Apr 12th, 2017 11:39 am
What is your point? You can buy many things used for a lot cheaper, but it's not a deal most can get. Also, being used means it may have been abused and on its last leg even though the exterior may look like new.
Actually these mixers usually aren't used that much. There are videos of it being taken apart and these things are built like a beast so it's fine to buy it used. Mine is still running like a champ. To each their own.
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2011
2794 posts
183 upvotes
death_hawk wrote:
Apr 12th, 2017 2:59 am
Ew Artisan.
For $300 I'd rather wait for the Costco model.

What's the Costco model, Artisan is awesome.
Commemorative loonie rolls, quarter rolls, 50 cent rolls all different kinds of rolls contact for details. Venetian glass bee $250 plus shipping. 20for20 canoe $30 shipped 20for20 polar bear $30 shipped. Lots of 5 packs loons, toons and quaters
Deal Fanatic
Sep 30, 2003
7019 posts
448 upvotes
Rockdaddy22 wrote:
Apr 13th, 2017 8:10 am
What's the Costco model, Artisan is awesome.
I believe the main difference between the tilt-head artisan models and the bowl-lift Costco model (Professional line) is the power of the mixer and the internal gears. I remember reading a while back that the artisan and lower end models have some plastic gears, whereas the Professional Series from Costco uses metal gears and a stronger motor.

I'm not touching the new/used argument, everyone knows about that, but this deal I would call warm, since the higher end model goes on sale around once or twice a year for around the same price as this clearance one. CT usually has 2 tiers of clearance pricing against their usual overpricing....the first tier is usually an ok deal, second tier is better, like the wusthof knoves that went recently. I think there's room for this to go a bit lower.

Also, Artisan vs Professional: http://trendy-kitchen.com/kitchenaid-ar ... omparison/
My nick doesn't mean I'm happy any more than yours means you're a sex machine.
Jan 19, 2006
749 posts
8 upvotes
Just curious but what price does the Costco one usually go for when it's on sale?
"...I will not be limited."
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
18060 posts
4661 upvotes
ScoFF wrote:
Apr 18th, 2017 11:35 pm
Just curious but what price does the Costco one usually go for when it's on sale?
$300 hence the "ew" above.
If this was $200? Sure.
Even $250 would be too much.
Jan 19, 2006
749 posts
8 upvotes
I played around with the in the store today and I really don't like the bowl lift models. I find it annoying to have to clip in the back button spring part and to tilt the bowl away from the beaters to get the bowl out.
I've been using the tilt model for a few years and much prefer that. Too bad it didn't have the stronger motor they say the professional has.
"...I will not be limited."
Sep 2, 2015
773 posts
419 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Another $50 CT promo card back if it's still in stock and buy it on Apr 20, this Thursday
Last edited by lorreilme on Apr 19th, 2017 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.