Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Canadian Tire

Kobot Robot Vacuum $99.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 25th, 2020 8:00 pm
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2005
3432 posts
1396 upvotes
Lévis
Another option (much more expansive I admit) are the Eufy robots. The 11S is a very basic robot but of good quality. No wonder it's always recommanded for budget minded.
Pourquoi pas?
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2015
2472 posts
1906 upvotes
Newmarket, ON
I don't see any mention of mapping for the Eufy, so I think it would have the same problems as the Kobot.
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2015
2472 posts
1906 upvotes
Newmarket, ON
seafish wrote: Hoover is $200 at walmart and appears to have mapping
Nuts, I should have bought that. I don't think the kobot is returnable after being used.
Aug 29, 2012
168 posts
386 upvotes
Ottawa
I'm stuck between Kobot and Hoover. The problems I'm seeing with Hoover is that they don't really sell many replaceable parts, the app is utter trash, and for mapping it does it every time before it starts cleaning, instead of keeping the map in its memory.

I'm gonna make my decision today lol. I've had an Eufy 11S, it doesn't map and it bumps around a lot which didn't bother me much (it's gonna be a basement vac), just like Kobot. But the mapping seems useful still lol.
BeapChastard wrote: Nuts, I should have bought that. I don't think the kobot is returnable after being used.
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2008
3161 posts
3308 upvotes
Guys... Don't buy a robot vacuum without mapping. A vacuum with mapping will clean all corners and even go into tight spaces like under chairs or into closets which is where dust builds up.
Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2014
1225 posts
409 upvotes
calgary
i want to try the OOVER Quest 1000 Robot Vacuum at wallmart for 200
ill wait for the roborock to go down on its price..
the hoover got good reviews
Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2014
1225 posts
409 upvotes
calgary
can we return the hoover at walllmart?
Sep 25, 2014
21 posts
11 upvotes
Vimont, QC
I bought one a few weeks ago for $99. Runs more or less ok. I just have do make sure everything is picked up (like chairs and toys) otherwise it gets stuck... and even then it still gets stuck occasionally (wires, door sill that is just high and wide enough to get it stuck). Sometimes it unsticks itself...sometimes I have to assist (lucky I work from home). I have almost all wood floors and some vinyl. It usually vacuums for about 2 hours and picks up an impressive (and slightly scary) amount of dust and dirt every day.

The stair sensor is pretty useless. It never sensed a stair and fell. Luckily just one step to a landing. So we just put a piece of wood to stop its attempts to end a life of vacuuming.

If they were $80 around me I'd pick another up for my second floor.
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2005
3432 posts
1396 upvotes
Lévis
BeapChastard wrote: I don't see any mention of mapping for the Eufy, so I think it would have the same problems as the Kobot.
"...is a very basic robot but of good quality."
Pourquoi pas?